This is messed up honestly what would you do?

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
i just dont get the riots ......
they are not going to the cops house and looting them ..they are burning down their neighborhoods..doesnt make sense to me...they protest peacefully outside his house but trash their own neighborhood...just like freddy grey here...
those cops should be behind bars. if we get charged with the same crime just for being there they should to.. all four of them should be locked up...less cops would act out if they were held accountable.
Sad thing is ,not all, but a lot of cops were nerds and got picked on. why they became cops
the vetting process isnt good enough...need to do a better physc eval imo.
Look how fast the topic shifted from covid to this though ...shows the control the media has on our community..
the whole situation is sad and until they hold cops accountable it will never change.
totally off topic but i have a cop in my neighborhood and he blows his cut grass all in the street and being a motorcycle rider that really pisses me off. they of all people should know better...let me stop ...i had a few choice words when i saw him...and as always they aint shit without their badge and gun...
i really real like society is doomed at this rate.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
george soros is loving the riots ..The agenda to crack america into a gunless military police state is well on it way...Race wars are coming to..Its not gonna be to safe being a white guy in america soon
i have to disagree here, brother. I feel like that attitude is based on fear, precisely what got the current ****tard POTUS elected.
but i haven’t laughed so hard at all except when u said about the wheelchair lady “get out the way bitch” haha. I stand with u in solidarity there;)

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
I know many good cops, just trying to serve and protect. Then there are douche-bags like these clowns.
Burning down a city putting their own women and kids in danger, is weak, lame, dangerous, an excuse to riot.
Whites are killed by police at twice the number, yes, much more white people out there, but black folks do 60% of all violent crime at 13% of the population. (Huge numbers).
Media (MSM, SM, all media) love turning it racist. They think only white people are racist, very false, very dangerous. People are just lacking brains, common sense, etc.
Also very dangerous.

CantTouchThis

Reaction score
that's why i don't watch the news... makes me sick seeing shit like this, honestly I sometimes don't understand why people do the stuff they do.

Just because somebody lives closer to equator and has darker skin doesn't mean he's is better or worse.
Though it's not close to me or my country I'm still very sad of what people are capable. And it's major reason why I moved away from London, cos I would see similar BS over there too, all the ****ing time.

Sorry to single you out, but I've seen a lot of posts like this so I'll comment.

The premise of this argument that people keep having like "Police will start wars and are racist" "police abuse powers" "police target black people and get away with it" is very narrow minded.

First, just because you see let's say 100 racist police who are caught doing unjustifiable and illegal things on camera, doesn't mean they are all racist and scum and pigs. There are hundreds of thousands of officers. This argument is the same as "**** Muslims man they are all terrorists, all they do is blow people up". Again, Just because let's say a group of people who practice islam are extremists and believe that killing people is right and justified, doesnt make every goddamn muslim person a terrorist does it.

Second, I'm pissed to read that the city I work for and in daily has been mentioned, But I'll try and keep emotion out of most of this. London has a very diverse workforce. The metropolitan police as a whole is extremely wide ranging. Admittedly, yes, there are a few bad apples. Ones that taint the workforce and make us look like goddamn idiots. I dont think a lot of you understand how hard it is to work in a police type of job and instantly be hated or threatened by certain groups of people, such as minorities, because of the few bad police that target them, when you've never done something like that. People look at you with fear and are scared of you when your trying to help.

People like yourself, are the enablers. You see something, you immediately think "whys that officer doing that. Thats racist. He's done nothing wrong" without even thinking about why that officer threw him to the floor, why that officers tasered him, why that officers handcuffed him before searching. Theres many reasons. That man might be wanted for DV, he might be known to be violent towards police. He might been known for escaping. People who jump on that "**** police" bandwagon based of presumptions and things they've seen, but not got the whole story for, is just plain dumb. People read and see what they want to. If something genuinely has happened to you or a friend by a policeman that involved racism, then I'm sorry. But shouldn't you be hating that policeman, trying to get him sacked, instead of hating an entire force.

Third, police over here dont get away with things. Police are put under investigations for the smallest things. They are put to desk duty for upwards of 5 years for some things, things that are small. And we are ass funked by the higher ups if we get a complaint. We are immediately investigated, multiple interviews, multiple statements, CCTV watched, CPS informed and decisions are made from there.

There's a lot of people anti police here. And I get it, some policeman shat in your cereal and ****ed you over. So the most plausible thing is to hate all police, correct? If that's so, then because a woman dumped me, I ****ing hate woman. Imma just abuse them when I see them and give them no respect. Black officers in America and the UK also get a lot of stick, for "betraying their own kind". I've seen this first hand. Can the police force win? Never.

What I'm getting at is, police aren't all the same. I've seen videos of police officers who don't even work near minneapolis being abused. Good police officers, who have done nothing wrong.

Oh, and over in the UK, the CPS make decisions not the police. Why aren't all rapists charged and put to prison for 15+ years? Ask the CPS. We don't decide, they do. Why aren't all police charged with crimes they commit? The CPS decide. Even if they don't get charged, they almost always get sacked due to the integrity and look it gives to the police force as a whole. Positive action is always taken.

Dont glorify this disgusting behaviour thats being committed by individuals. Destroying small businesses, looting their shops, destroying businesses of big firms and chain companies who have done nothing wrong. What if some people had died in that fire at the police station? Would you all be cheering? For that 28 year old father who's kid just turned 2? Who had worked hard, paid all his taxes and joined the police to help make a difference? Who had never done anything prejudice or racist? Yeah **** him. Because he's part of the problem.

I understand some of you have personal experiences, bad ones. And from the bottom of my heart Im so ****ing sorry. I really am. There are bad people in this world, there's no lie about that. So I understand why you don't necessarily support police. You shouldn't try and justify disgusting actions against innocent people. If you want someone to blame, blame that goddamn officer. He thinks for himself. He chooses to think and do what he does. And if your still angry, blame the ****ing government. Or lets just go back to the stone age and solve things with rocks and fire.

EDIT: people have been racist and predujice from the start of time. Its something that will always be alive and thriving, especially with the growing population. I dont want it to be that way, But I believe 100% its better than it was 50-100 years ago. A lot better. I know people are angry and tired of it, but is putting innocent lives at risk, and attacking a police force that puts your criminals away, puts your rapists, murderers and robbers away really the right way to protest? I know there's no winning here, whatever the public does. But I'll be damned if I don't stand up for myself and other officers out there who do the right thing every goddamn day and get vilified.

Last edited:

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
First, just because you see let's say 100 racist police who are caught doing unjustifiable and illegal things on camera, doesn't mean they are all racist and scum and pigs.

But shouldn't you be hating that policeman, trying to get him sacked, instead of hating an entire force.

And not every black man is a criminal. (see my post #40) You don't get it both ways.

Oh, and over in the UK, the CPS make decisions not the police. Why aren't all rapists charged and put to prison for 15+ years? Ask the CPS. We don't decide, they do. Why aren't all police charged with crimes they commit? The CPS decide.

... attacking a police force that puts your criminals away, puts your rapists, murderers and robbers away really the right way to protest?

Conflicting statement there. You said the police do not decide but they still want the credit. Not to put words in your mouth but they "Aid in the process" would be a better way to put it?

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
We will see if any charges will be given today if not I am sure a few more cities will be going up.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Funny how when the pandemic hysteria starts dying down and turns out to be overblown, the media quickly changes the direction back to racism. Sickening.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Funny also how many of these looters are stealing and trashing places they never shop at. Fuking losers.

CantTouchThis

Reaction score
And not every black man is a criminal. (see my post #40) You don't get it both ways.

I never said they were or implied this what so ever. I dont endorse racism and I have never judged or attacked anyone for the colour of their skin, race. Although, you do reinforce a point i made. Not all black people are criminals; not all police officers are racist. However, there will always be black criminals, and there will always be racist officers and we can't control that sadly.

Conflicting statement there. You said the police do not decide but they still want the credit. Not to put words in your mouth but they "Aid in the process" would be a better way to put it?

I could agree with "aid HEAVILY in the process". Police reinforce law which is set by the government and arrest individuals who the police know are involved, suspected to be involved or attempted to involve themselves in a criminal activity. Reasonable grounds are also needed by the police to believe the arrest is necessary (UK law, Id believe it to be close enough to US law...hopefully. Do correct me if I'm wrong!). Ill clear up the CPS stuff.

Police advise the CPS on what they believe the accused should be charged with. The CPS review this information before deciding whether it should be heard before a court. Its the same concept with a speeding ticket over here; we write them and report you for the offence; however it goes to a traffic prosecuting team who reviews it and decides if its valid and if they want to continue with it.

Whether or not the police decide on the prosecution; they should be respected and given a lot of credit for those offenders that do go to prison. Without being disrespectful; the amount of paperwork the police have to do is insane. I've easily submitted 10 statements from 10 different witnesses, filled out a 12 page case file on everything thats happened, written a 1500 word professional statement of my own. Gone to court, read that in court. Been battered by lawyers for the same case, with overwhelming evidence that the court just throws away and goes "community service, >200 hours" etc etc im sure you get it.

We do all the research, investigation and statements that put people in jail, the CPS just have to decide if they think its good enough, in public interest or if they prefer a soft alternative of 6 weeks in jail or a fine, or community hours like they usually do.

Our system might be quite different, however in US law I believe its the same premise with the arrest and investigation. However, your equivalent of the CPS isn't a strong point for me

joeyirish777

Reaction score
[video]https://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhzw4yn0x5NzLGb44Y[/video]

[video]https://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhoZD5XP2Zi40QP5ey[/video]

[video]https://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh1Pyb4QUJ4sU955Rb[/video]

To be fair those were just cnn reporters, I bet they orchestrated that situation in their favor

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
CTT,

Since you're on the inside of this, how do we change the attitudes on both sides? I feel until their is some form of respect and trust on both sides, there is always going to be a great divide.

For the record, my grandfather was a local Peace officer. Back then it was call that because they kept the peace. Different times bro, I know but he would round up the drunks after the bars closed and rather then put them in jail, take them home. He use to tell stories of guys opting to spend the night at the station rather then go home to an angry wife.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
CantTouchThis.... why so many words bro?
fakkk.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
CTT,

Since you're on the inside of this, how do we change the attitudes on both sides? I feel until their is some form of respect and trust on both sides, there is always going to be a great divide.

For the record, my grandfather was a local Peace officer. Back then it was call that because they kept the peace. Different times bro, I know but he would round up the drunks after the bars closed and rather then put them in jail, take them home. He use to tell stories of guys opting to spend the night at the station rather then go home to an angry wife.

Even in the 80's my dad said you can wreck into a pole and they would take you home to sober up if you were not dead lol.

CantTouchThis

Reaction score
CTT,

Ugh that's a hard one man. I honestly don't know if there is a way. I used to be a neighbourhoods officer for a while and the whole idea and point of us was to interact with the community and make them feel safe, gain respect and trust and help people who were in crime get out if they wanted to. It does work too, you gain trust and respect and the kids who used to give you a dirty look or were scared gave you a smile and spoke to you.

Then something happens, like this, and it destroys communities and bonds and relationships that were built up. Ive had many people I built trust and respect with spit at me and call me a pig. Just because a low life cop abused his power and tainted the view of police.

I think maybe some sort of psychological test should be done, along with mannerisms maybe. I feel as if a lot of police officers become racist while IN the job and not before they join? Or its amplified and increased after joining? I dont honestly see a way around this or to a neutral standing anymore sadly. I feel as if its gone too far and no matter what either side does, something will always trigger a relapse.

Your grandfather sounds like how a police officer should be man. Tough but empathetic. A lot of officers feel under pressure over here too since we have to hit certain "goals" each week. If they want stop and searches then your expected to get results ideally. If not, your not bollocked just seen as "lazy". The thinnest grounds are used on people sometimes and I'll admit I've been a bystander and watched it happen before when I was first in the job. When you first join you get taught "This way" and not the right way. After I learnt the right way of doing things I done it that way and have ever since. We could go make a whole thread about how the police works and trains people but I'll leave it here because I'm spamming words.

CantTouchThis.... why so many words bro?
fakkk.

Sorry man. I'm just passionate about this, yknow? Its my job, my livelihood and my legacy and I genuinely believe in what I'm doing and that its right and it helps people. Then things like this happen and it just restarts everything for the police and communities and your seen as evil, racist and everything under the sun when all you've done is try and help people and provide a better future for your family and people.

Boytoy

Elite
Reaction score
george soros is loving the riots ..The agenda to crack america into a gunless military police state is well on it way...Race wars are coming to..Its not gonna be to safe being a white guy in america soon

Maybe not in Jersey. Come to NC we take care of ya!

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i have to disagree here, brother. I feel like that attitude is based on fear, precisely what got the current ****tard POTUS elected.
but i haven’t laughed so hard at all except when u said about the wheelchair lady “get out the way bitch” haha. I stand with u in solidarity there;)
ill take trump over clinton anyday...It is fear alittle..Im feeling true hate for whites more then i ever had before

joeyirish777

Reaction score
I would give black people more credit than to hate all white people. a lot of news agencies and click bait creators try to make things look like that. just causing fear in every opportunity they can for more clicks and ads.

I second, trump>Hilary any day

New Threads