This is messed up honestly what would you do?

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Tell me it aint fun to get high and dive down the rabbit hole that is info wars! Hahahaha...i just think of it as stand up comedy lol

there really is a lot shit on there that’s real man he for sure goes over the top a lot but a lot of shit that sounded crazy came true

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Jin, I am trying to point out that this whole "outrage" is meant to divide us. it is a narrative the mainstream media is pushing in order to "divide" us. A lot of the people protesting/rioting are not there for George Floyd. they are there to cause "anarchy".

Do I feel bad for George Flyod , his family, and any black person who has been mistreated because of his race. Yes.

but I feel much worse about the destruction of AMERICA. People are trying to tear this country apart. they've been at it for almost 3.5 years (really decades). they will do whatever they can do to grasp their power. Selling out America and causing civil unrest amongst 360 million people is a much greater crime.

All the media covered for 3 months was that we're gonna die if we go outside. people protesting the lockdowns were terrorists. then in the past 2 weeks they start covering the Rednecks killing the Black man in Georgia, the black guy in Central Park, and have even resurfaced a killing from March. now the media doesn't care about Covid-19. How could anyone be oblivious to their utter BullSHIT and Agenda. It's in plain site and that's why I posted all that stuff.

I asked you where your outrage was.

All of your posts on this thread have been political. Starting with “the Democrats are cheering this on” or something similar.

Not once did you mention the execution of George Floyd.

El Gringo

Reaction score
I asked you where your outrage was.

All of your posts on this thread have been political. Starting with “the Democrats are cheering this on” or something similar.

Not once did you mention the execution of George Floyd.

Sorry, I didn't know we were all required to write up an eulogy. it must have been my white privelage.

I said I felt bad for him. maybe I should go out in the streets and loot stuff to show how upset I am.

you still miss my point. This whole rioting is all about politics. just forget it...

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Sorry, I didn't know we were all required to write up an eulogy. it must have been my white privelage. you still miss my point. This whole rioting is all about politics. just forget it...

Mention the execution of a man on the streets of The United States.

Vs.

Write a eulogy.

El Gringo

Reaction score
Mention the execution of a man on the streets of The United States.

Vs.

Write a eulogy.
What do you want me say that no one else has said?

What is acknowledging it going to do for you? I know you know and everyone knows he was murdered in an unjust way.

you’re being ridiculous

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
What do you want me say that no one else has said?

What is acknowledging it going to do for you? I know you know and everyone knows he was murdered in an unjust way.

you’re being ridiculous

Well, I’m a ridiculous person.

But I shy away from ridiculous thinking whenever I’m able to resist.

You seem like an angry guy.

It IS time for anger. Anger at police who have executed a man on the streets in the “Land of the Free”.
The facts are clear cut.

Instead you aim your vitriol at half the American public. Because “the Democrats” are evil. Or “the protesters” are trying to destroy this country.
The facts are convoluted: who is protesting? Why are they protesting? What are their political affiliations?

You don’t know. I don’t know. (You May know theare are interlopers, but not what’s actially going on in reality).

No different than an opinion that “the blacks” are evil or “all cops” are evil.

Group think on an incredibly simplistic and non-productive level.
Maybe we’re both ridiculous?

Until we stop dehumanizing others by placing them into groups that we can easily hate (devoid of their inherent worth as human beings) we are ****ed.

Human beings are creation’s/nature’s most important creature.

Theists believe man was created in God’s image. That Man is inherently holy.

Devout atheist Astro physicists say that the most complex thing in the universe is the human mind. That man is worthy of awe and wonder, respect and study.

Until we treat our fellow man with respect and reverence, instead of hate and vitriol, we’re destined to keep this status quo of brokenness.

Last edited:

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
[video]https://m.worldstarhiphop.com/apple/video.php?v=wshhZ1LxK9687C8OsM7d[/video]

even this cop knows who’s starting this shit man it would of been all good if Chicago didn’t **** it up today and loot their own neighborhoods smh ****ed it all up

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Democrats are silently cheering this on. Seeing the country ripped apart and burned down is their ultimate fantasy.
The mentality to do the things spoken of in this thread.....on display right here.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Here’s a fun one lol free TVs for everybody lol

[video]https://m.worldstarhiphop.com/apple/video.php?v=wshhapR14L5jefm8Ek23[/video]

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
What bothers me about this situation is how FINALLY there is concrete, clear cut, no bullshit, unarguable proof of police brutality on a black man on video that shows without a he says/she says roadblock that he did nothing to deserve death. I don't know a single human in this country that deputes those officers misconduct and actions and agree that they deserve punishment...finally, we are united in this and what do these ignorant ghetto trash animals do?

They fuking riot and destroy the peoples homes, jobs and businesses that back up their cause 100%. The owners of the rubble that once was someones livelihood didn't do anything to them just like Floyd did nothing to deserve his demise. EVERY SINGLE ONE of those motherfukkers need to be arrested and incarcerated.

This is their own city...where they live. What kind of moronic fukbag destroys their own backyard? Let me tell you. The same pieces of shit that have sucked the blood out of every working mans paycheck for decades. Worthless drains on society who expect others to respect them while disrespecting everyone else.

Why would they not take it out on the police sectors and courthouses and government buildings? You know, the ones responsible?!!???

Martin Luther King was the last of the civilized black activist who truly wanted to be treated as an equal. He realized that to be treated with respect as an equal, you have to give it back. He worked with the government and white people instead of blaming them. The man made so many positive strides for the black communities and in a decade, black people have moved themselves backward again. You have idiots like Farrakhan and Al Sharpton to thank but lets not forget the rich old white liberals who finance their charades along with Barrack Obama who fueled the fire.

As far as to the piece of shit that killed Floyd and his accomplices ...

Does that officer deserve punishment? ABSOLUTELY!! Does that officer deserve the death penalty? ABSOLUTELY! Do the officers who stood around and did nothing while a helpless man was strangled to death deserve punishment? You betcha!!

BUT...taking food from another man's table by burning down business and taking away jobs from helpless families deserves the same punishment..PERIOD!

AND Why the fuk are these ex officers not already in jail????

So far, All I see is shitty cops that made cops look bad and a bunch of ignorant black people making black people look bad. NO ONE wins this....

Amen brother!!

testnoob

Reaction score

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
And this is a prime example why police handle things the way they do

The cops just sat across the street and watched them rob every single store then one cop car pulled into the shopping plaza parking lot and people in front of him still running into stores grabbing shit. The foot locker was stripped dry even seen someone carrying out the computer smh.

testnoob

Reaction score
The cops just sat across the street and watched them rob every single store then one cop car pulled into the shopping plaza parking lot and people in front of him still running into stores grabbing shit. The foot locker was stripped dry even seen someone carrying out the computer smh.

If they would have stepped in then they would be called racist again. Damned if you do damned if you don't

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Even in the 80's my dad said you can wreck into a pole and they would take you home to sober up if you were not dead lol.

because no body cameras back then, now a days with all the drunk driver campaigns, MADD (mother’s against drunk driving) police admin pushes the arrest of a suspect for DWI. If body cameras catches an officer letting a drunk driver off then they could get in Trouble for not doing their duty....trust me most cops would rather drive a drunk home then mess with a DWI it is a lot of work for a misdemeanor.... off topic but clearing it up. Body cameras are absolutely a good thing but sometimes they can take a bit of discretion away from the officer when you got supervisors and chiefs reviewing footage and getting on your ass for not charging someone. So it’s easier just to file the charge and keep admin off your rear and keep your job

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
I have never seen that happen to a cop before..They get killed all the time but not like that..And cops get paid to be in the line of fire..

not standing up for those cops cause they are evil...but cops have been shot in the back of the head while eating a meal or writing a report. Shoot check reports of cops killed or injured since The riots started... cops have been on a traffic stop and a random third party not involved in the stop comes from behind and attacks the officers...it’s happened a few times the past few days. I’ve personally witnessed a cop get killed who I worked with....I get it you don’t like cops and I recognize there are issues and a need for change in police and a need for more training .
but to call for the murder of all cops come on bro!
but still love and respect you bro even though we disagree on this lol

at the end of the day we do need police. I guarantee all the guys on here saying all police are bad have either been helped by a cop, had to call the cops or will have to call the cops
we need them. Yea traffic tickets suck dick but necessary to an extent to keep the roads safe.

Last edited:

New Threads