This is messed up honestly what would you do?

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
ill take trump over clinton anyday...It is fear alittle..Im feeling true hate for whites more then i ever had before

Dude it was either 100% corruptness and evil with Clinton or 50/50 coin flip with Trump, I am not no betting wizard but 50/50 chance I will take any day over a for sure loss in every aspect.

That Clinton Cash documentary is a must watch.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Wouldn't you rather have the cops arrested "a little late" and have an air tight case here they go down rather than a rush to arrest and get off on an oversize? Maybe we should just start shooting people on sight. Who's going to be the judge in that case?

They charged the one with manslaughter (3rd degree homocide). Should have been 2nd degree. Floyd was cuffed and in the car, game fking over, when they dragged him out of the car and shit went south. I don't think they were slow in an arrest and charging, but from the evidence available to the public at least, it looks like they got the charge wrong.

And as I said before, the rioting and looting nd burning is just as disgusting as what happened to Floyd. Absolute fkn stupidity. Now the story is about that vs about what happened to Floyd. Dumbasses.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Wouldn't you rather have the cops arrested "a little late" and have an air tight case here they go down rather than a rush to arrest and get off on an oversize? Maybe we should just start shooting people on sight. Who's going to be the judge in that case?

They charged the one with manslaughter (3rd degree homocide). Should have been 2nd degree. Floyd was cuffed and in the car, game fking over, when they dragged him out of the car and shit went south. I don't think they were slow in an arrest and charging, but from the evidence available to the public at least, it looks like they got the charge wrong.

And as I said before, the rioting and looting nd burning is just as disgusting as what happened to Floyd. Absolute fkn stupidity. Now the story is about that vs about what happened to Floyd. Dumbasses.

I agree I was shocked on the 3rd degree you see that video of that cop looking guy starting breaking windows and shit trying to ignite the riots and looting though?

This is all crazy and the whole thing how the cops just let them take over the police station I do not believe that man it is very easy to get a hyped up crowd to start doing some shit they were not planning on doing I get what your saying they shoulden't of looted and all that shit but I believe there is shit behind it that we don't know

El Gringo

Reaction score
Has anybody noticed that 1/2 of the people rioting are white? (no they are not protesters which the lamestream hypocritical liberal media tell you)
some in the media are praising the mayor for doing nothing because the police station deserved to be burned down.

anyone notice the media hasn’t made any complaint about social distancing amongst the rioters.

all the people protesting lockdowns were ridiculed and were made out as terrorists because they weren’t social distancing and carrying guns.

these people are burning down cities all over the country!!!

It’s scary thinking the election is still 6 months away

El Gringo

Reaction score
In the past few weeks there’s been a lot of other stories about the “woman calling the police on a Black man in Central Park” the “Georgia killing” research showing “the China virus is racist and targets Blacks” now a killing in March is just surfacing about a “black woman shot and killed by police”

the media is going all out to try to tear this country apart and get Biden “if you vote for trump you ain’t black”

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
Where is the video between the man against the wall and him on the ground with the knee on his neck?
Has anyone seen it?

I was looking for the missing piece of the video that I never see on the news, and seems unavailable online. I want to know if he did something between the two clips.

If all you guys are like me, and haven’t seen the missing clip, and still blindly flock to his rescue over a likely doctored news story, you’re no better than the cop. The media has been playing us worse than our worst enemy for years, and here we go again, following that Pied Piper’s melody right to the river...

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
George is a distant memory at this point. His death was basically in vain now.

1uANdKe.jpg

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
In the past few weeks there’s been a lot of other stories about the “woman calling the police on a Black man in Central Park” the “Georgia killing” research showing “the China virus is racist and targets Blacks” now a killing in March is just surfacing about a “black woman shot and killed by police”

the media is going all out to try to tear this country apart and get Biden “if you vote for trump you ain’t black”

what are you trying to say they want Biden elected? That’s not gonna happen.

im saying this whole post there is a hidden agenda behind this.

but what that cop did is straight wrong.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
George is a distant memory at this point. His death was basically in vain now.

1uANdKe.jpg

dude I really think these were initiated to make it out this way but if they weren’t this is true but the whole thing is fishy don’t matter what the cop did if people are storming a police station noting is an excuse for that and force should of been used to stop it but they just allowed them to burn the police station?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Where is the video between the man against the wall and him on the ground with the knee on his neck?
Has anyone seen it?

I was looking for the missing piece of the video that I never see on the news, and seems unavailable online. I want to know if he did something between the two clips.

If all you guys are like me, and haven’t seen the missing clip, and still blindly flock to his rescue over a likely doctored news story, you’re no better than the cop. The media has been playing us worse than our worst enemy for years, and here we go again, following that Pied Piper’s melody right to the river...

I saw a man calling out to his mother, begging for his life and then executed.

Thats all I need to see.

I don’t give a **** what he did in the time between videos.

Seems like the one who is blind to the obvious is you.

Give me one scenario where his execution is warranted.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Has anyone seen it?

dude it don’t matter what he did really you have tazers batons he was not resisting the whole time he had his knee on his neck it was like 7 minutes you have to allow the man to breathe given all these situations that have happened in the past if he acts up again then taze him or mase or even shoot in the legs not strangle to death man

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
People’s true colors are gonna come out . Are u a Nazi or a human . If u can watch any man die the way he did and think it ok in anyway well your a Nazi scum bag. The video has more then enough proof

Last edited:

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
I saw a man calling out to his mother, begging for his life and then executed.

Thats all I need to see.

I don’t give a **** what he did in the time between videos.

Seems like the one who is blind to the obvious is you.

Give me one scenario where his execution is warranted.

I’m not taking the cop’s side, but “execution” means he meant to cause his death. I’m pretty certain that you don’t believe this p.o.s. wanted to kill him.
I’m definitely not taking the criminal’s side, because I’m still not sure the planet is worse off without him, and all of your trusted media sites are hiding whether he had a record.

I’m siding with the taxpayers whose businesses have been burned down and looted, with myself since I have multiple insurance policies that will inevitably be getting rate increases because animals are burning buildings down that those insurance companies will be paying for.

Not because a crooked cop killed a piece of shit, which IS most likely what happened, but because the corrupted, all-controlling media in this nation has fed you another misleading story to incite hatred, and you’re all running with it. The problem is, the dumbest and most hateful of us go out and start burning shit down because of it, and we all sit on our hands while CNN makes them out to be heroes.

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
People’s true colors are gonna come out . Are u a Nazi or a human . If u can watch any man die the way he did and think it ok in anyway well your a Nazi scum bag. The video has more then enough proof

I doubt you’d have all this compassion if he was wearing a badge. I’m not ok with what happened, and I want justice served to all of the cops involved, but I also want every possible charge levied against every “hero” who threw a rock or Molotov cocktail, and every creature that crawled into a Footlocker to steal a pair of shoes.

Also against all of the journalists who keep trying to make this worse by getting people more heated for ratings or riots or whatever the F their game is. Also, any cop, chief or mayor telling the police to stand down while the parasites destroy families’ livelihoods.

El Gringo

Reaction score
what are you trying to say they want Biden elected? That’s not gonna happen.

im saying this whole post there is a hidden agenda behind this.

but what that cop did is straight wrong.
True. they know its not going to happen as of right now which is why they are going all out and doing any means necessary to stop Trump. They've been trying to impeach him since 17 minutes after being sworn in. They've politicized the Virus and have used it to destroy the economy. they've been trying to silence conservative voices and platforms (the Trump group on Reddit was banned, but Antifa is active and planning violence openly on Reddit) and have now ramped it up to "fact checking" and putting "warnings" on Trump Tweets. they're literally policing the internet the same way
China does. they've always been about identity politics and now "Racism" is bigger than the pandemic.

the agenda is to get a democrat in office and turn the whole country, actually the entire World, into a swamp... which includes merging with the Chicoms.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I’m not taking the cop’s side, but “execution” means he meant to cause his death. I’m pretty certain that you don’t believe this p.o.s. wanted to kill him.
I’m definitely not taking the criminal’s side, because I’m still not sure the planet is worse off without him, and all of your trusted media sites are hiding whether he had a record.

I’m siding with the taxpayers whose businesses have been burned down and looted, with myself since I have multiple insurance policies that will inevitably be getting rate increases because animals are burning buildings down that those insurance companies will be paying for.

Not because a crooked cop killed a piece of shit, which IS most likely what happened, but because the corrupted, all-controlling media in this nation has fed you another misleading story to incite hatred, and you’re all running with it. The problem is, the dumbest and most hateful of us go out and start burning shit down because of it, and we all sit on our hands while CNN makes them out to be heroes.

Have you known me to be careless with words?

execution.

As in he killed him and knew he was killing him and then made sure he was dead by continuing to keep a knee on his neck for 3 minutes after he was dead.

What do the riots have to do with justice?

Your point was that somehow the missing video was important for you to make a determination on that man’s death.

Bullshit: And so was your original post. Don’t back peddle away from your callous post. At least own it.

You call
the victim a “piece of shit”. Based on what exactly?

Disgusting.

Last edited:

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score

execution.

As in he killed him and knew he was killing him and then made sure he was dead by continuing to keep a knee on his neck for 3 minutes after he was dead.

Your point was that somehow the mission video was important for you to make a determination on that man’s death.

Bullshit. And so was your original post. Don’t back peddle away from your callous post. At least own it.

I don’t give a shit what you or “people” think about my post.

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score

execution.

Your point was that somehow the missing video was important for you to make a determination on that man’s death.

Bullshit: And so was your original post. Don’t back peddle away from your callous post. At least own it.

I don’t believe he tried to kill him, and I don’t believe you do either, but you’ll do what the media says, so keep running their theories

New Threads