This is messed up honestly what would you do?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You don't want to shoot me, BB. I'm your buddy.

This war won't kick off. It never will. We're too cucked to fight the government. Look at South Africa. Race war turn blacks against whites. Black immigration from other countries gives poor immigrant blacks the majority. The gov, by democratic vote, just nationalized the south African version of what is our 401(k) retirement plans by rolling them into SA's version of the social security system. Imagine the commie government taking 40 years of your work. And no shots fired.

My buddy Cempà lives outside Johannesburg. He bought his wife a plate carrier for Xmas. He showed me his video of driving to the airport from his house...holy shit....like Iraq on the interstate. Rolling blackouts as their infrastructure falls. All sorts of commie shit. Lol! Guns...outlawed. commies still manage to get an estimated 4 million AK-47s into the country for the Marauders though. His gate around his house cost more than his house.

I asked my friend why he doesn't try to immigrate here. His answer: you're only 20 years behind us. I don't want my kids to have to do this again in their lifetime.

You can all call me a conspiracy theorist or whatever helps you sleep at night. Everyone is so busy seeing literally black and white that they don't see the real enemy. Few probably even know SA was damn near a war zone. But for the initiated, who've actually been to SA, we know better.
america has become a shit hole that i cant stomach anymore..I think the war has started

Reaction score
From what I've seen and heard the situation is being handled. The FBI and Justice Dept are involved, the cops involved have have been fired and prosecution is underway. I, however, fail to see how looting and destroying property of businesses totally uninvolved whatsoever makes the point.
They should hammer those guys, yes. But it's not an excuse to behave like animals.

100% agree with this ...they are acting like a bunch of animals ...I’d say this about any race...looting stores and burning down target have nothing to do with Floyd

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
there would be no looting if one of them didnt die in the matter he did..Nobody should die like that

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Kops? Don't like cops!
A gang within its self, usually punks tht would never do anything without the shield to hide behind!!
Good ones? I'm sure there's a few?
I know guys tht are in prison & will never see the streets again,a few?
Great guys as well;! So I keep things simple... FUXX DA ' POLICE!!!

Sicwun88

Reaction score
It's wrong on both counts. I worked as a cop in the military, one in my unit would have done that shit. I also worked for a number of years in a max state prison. The guards there did not torture and kill prisoners.

Guess you weren't a c/o in Jersey then?? SWSP& BSP Cos are str8 corrupt! Again punks behind badges, strength in numbers!

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The same people who are always complaining about police brutality, racism, oppression which is all controlled and monopolize by the state are the same people who will continue to vote for all the statism that they bitch about.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Well this all took a turn I was not expecting lol

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I started to post this but got busy. Most everybody here know how I feel about bad cops. Truthfully, I don’t think this is all bad behavior as much as it is bad training and policy. That opinion is subject to change if some news comes out about these cops having a history of this.

I have wrestled since I was little. I have 9 Pan American metals among other hardware that qualifies this position.

Most cops learn these holds and other pain compliance tactics from a seminar or from someone that went to a seminar. You will rarely see a cop take part in a real school or a tournament where they experience real resistance. Only semi light rolling with a quick tap and a high five. Getting a bunch of cops together at their own school is worthless unless there is a hard a$$coach there pushing them.

My school has an undeserved reputation for abusing cops (according to cops). That’s not the case, the firefighters that train with us smear the Highway Patrolman all over the mat. Just like they do everyone else. Grappling is a lifestyle and brotherhood and one that requires humility and he willingness to learn from your weaknesses by your pals. I would much rather learn the holes in my game from a brother than to find out on the street. Cops rarely put themselves through this. Why I don’t know.

There is no substitute for quality mat time. With that experience comes knowledge like learning when to release the choke hold. Learning that inexperienced people held down against their will can and do have panic attacks that can be fatal especially with weight on their chest.

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
100% agree with this ...they are acting like a bunch of animals ...I’d say this about any race...looting stores and burning down target have nothing to do with Floyd
Agreed....most of those doing the looting and destruction of property likely don't give a damn about him. Any excuse to **** shit up and get shit for nothing. As for the cops they should go directly to jail, do not pass GO and do not collect $200.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
The same people who are always complaining about police brutality, racism, oppression which is all controlled and monopolize by the state are the same people who will continue to vote for all the statism that they bitch about.[/QUOTE
Convicted felons can't vote!

Grizzly911

Elite
Reaction score
There is the issue of voter fraud that happens every election year.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I started to post this but got busy. Most everybody here know how I feel about bad cops. Truthfully, I don’t think this is all bad behavior as much as it is bad training and policy. That opinion is subject to change if some news comes out about these cops having a history of this.

I have wrestled since I was little. I have 9 Pan American metals among other hardware that qualifies this position.

Most cops learn these holds and other pain compliance tactics from a seminar or from someone that went to a seminar. You will rarely see a cop take part in a real school or a tournament where they experience real resistance. Only semi light rolling with a quick tap and a high five. Getting a bunch of cops together at their own school is worthless unless there is a hard a$$coach there pushing them.

My school has an undeserved reputation for abusing cops (according to cops). That’s not the case, the firefighters that train with us smear the Highway Patrolman all over the mat. Just like they do everyone else. Grappling is a lifestyle and brotherhood and one that requires humility and he willingness to learn from your weaknesses by your pals. I would much rather learn the holes in my game from a brother than to find out on the street. Cops rarely put themselves through this. Why I don’t know.

There is no substitute for quality mat time. With that experience comes knowledge like learning when to release the choke hold. Learning that inexperienced people held down against their will can and do have panic attacks that can be fatal especially with weight on their chest.

Well said sir I went to like 2-3 classes and I am a bigger guy 6'1 280ish and they beat the crap out of me and called me big delicate lol I got injured by hyper extending my elbow and was out a few weeks and decided not to go back not because I got tossed around and made feel like a little bitch I liked hat showed me whats up but because I was balls deep and am in trying to get jacked so I decided for now I need to accomplish this and I did not want to jeopardize the time I put in. Once I reach my goal I will be going back and getting my ass kicked until I learn.

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
Hundreds of people looting for free shit, when the cops address was posted online a while ago. If they really cared so much they could of easily taken over his house and exacted vigalante justice to set a message.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
There were 4 cops. They could have easily restrained him, put him into the back of a car.

There was no need for that level of force by a single officer.

I hope that guy gets jail time and in gen pop. If he died in jail I wouldn’t be too upset.

I was a privilaged white kid at a good university and got arrested in Baltimore and falsely accused of assault on a police officer after my friends got into a fight with some bouncers (I wasn’t even in the fight nor did I lay a hand on the officer who arrested me: an undercover who never even identified himself).

Only reason I got off was paying an ex judge to represent me and my friends father was on the city advisory board. If I hadn’t had a clean record, connections and $7,000 I would have done time.

I was so disgusted by America I went and studied in Australia after that.

**** dirty cops.

Internal affairs isn’t enough. I’d like to see the FOP monitored by a special FBI ethics unit from now on.

Last edited:

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I have heard from the general police population the same argument; "We have to assume every person is armed and dangerous until proven differently". That's their excuse for over reacting with a little too much force. So the average person then had to assume that a cop is also armed (obviously) and intend to do him/her harm until proven differently. You can have it both ways.

We will continue to see this until attitudes change on both sides of the fence. I would have had a tough time just standing by and watching that and I'm sure I would have been arrested or worse. There will come a day when people have seen enough and the lives of those 4 cops would have been in danger among a growing mob.

New Threads