Doctor or other Somewhere esle?

Reaction score
Just curious, do most people on this forum actually get doctor prescribed Testosterone or do they get it from somewhere else?

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
I can't speak for everyone else, but I do both. I have a script for TRT and get UGL if I want more.

Reaction score
I gotcha, Ya I can get TRT through my doctor if I want but it is going be expensive since it is a trt clinic that does not take insurance. So is all testosterone the same no matter where you get it ? Is getting testosterone from a doctor more potent or work better than if you got it from UGL ?

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
Why not go through your primary care doc or ask the clinic for a prescription that you can fill at a pharmacy of your choice. I use Goodrx to pay for my script even though I have insurance through work. Goodrx is much cheaper. I get a 10ml vial of test cyp for $42.

As for UGL, I have always had good luck getting properly dosed testosterone. But I do my research and I am patient. There are a LOT of guys who have had bad experiences with UGL's. Caveat emptor.

Reaction score
My primary care doctor won't prescribe me testosterone, he thinks my levels are fine. The TRT clinic will prescribe it though due to my free testosterone being in the low normal range with high SHBG and typical low T symptoms I'm having.

For UGL, I know several people using the UGL testosterone and they said they have had no problems with it, so will see.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I started through a clinic myself, until I was comfortable doing it myself.

The clinic was ridiculously expensive, with a cookie cutter protocol requiring me to buy products I neither wanted or needed. And there were CONSTANT sales pitches to buy other products, like peptides, vitamins, ED meds, etc...

I was just a revenue stream to them, not a patient.

Reaction score
CJ275, so do you get your T through UGL? I have heard bad stuff about getting your stuff through UGL but everybody I actually talk to in person says they have no problems and bloodwork to confirm it

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
CJ275, so do you get your T through UGL? I have heard bad stuff about getting your stuff through UGL but everybody I actually talk to in person says they have no problems and bloodwork to confirm it

I do, but I had a few trusted ways to acquire it prior to my dropping the clinic. Not just one, but a few, just in case.

Only issue I ever had with UGL Test was once I had a brand that caused a lot of PIP, and it tested out as stronger than it's label indicated. Some would be happy with that, but I want accuracy, so I don't get that kind anymore.

Last edited:

New Threads