Tren=godmod!

Blacktail

Reaction score
3 weeks in and I feel like a god lol. Seriously I feel great and I’m getting stronger and bigger every day. The only side so far is sweating.
recap of what I’m running:
tren A now 50mg ED ( was 25mg ED )
mast A 50mg ED
TRT testosterone 150 a week.
caradine and s009 5mg each 3 Times a day.

Blacktail

Reaction score
I don’t know if it’s just not hit yet but I actually have been in a good mood since starting. Normally I have anxiety issues and that is why I stayed away from tren for all these years. Let’s hope it stays like this ��

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Why would you not be in a good mood on tren? Don't believe everything you hear as far as aggression. If you're not an asshole you shouldn't be an asshole on tren, and if you use AAS to excuse bad behavior then by all means quit taking AAS. This isn't directed at you personally but as a general response to what I seem to hear a lot of. That and people looking for side effects. 1) if you're looking for negative shit you're going to find it 2) everybody seems concerned about "side effects" that are no more than annoyances: night sweats, vivid dreams, dick issues, etc.... Annoyances. Heart disease, hear attack, stroke, kidney failure......these are not annoyances.

Blacktail

Reaction score
Why would you not be in a good mood on tren? Don't believe everything you hear as far as aggression. If you're not an asshole you shouldn't be an asshole on tren, and if you use AAS to excuse bad behavior then by all means quit taking AAS. This isn't directed at you personally but as a general response to what I seem to hear a lot of. That and people looking for side effects. 1) if you're looking for negative shit you're going to find it 2) everybody seems concerned about "side effects" that are no more than annoyances: night sweats, vivid dreams, dick issues, etc.... Annoyances. Heart disease, hear attack, stroke, kidney failure......these are not annoyances.

well said!

New Threads