Testosterone Oil Color

Reaction score
What color is the oil in the testosterone vial suppose to be? I have received vials of test that have clear colorless oils and I have seen some of the oils have a pale yellowish color. I'm guessing it is just a different oil being used?

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
What color is the oil in the testosterone vial suppose to be? I have received vials of test that have clear colorless oils and I have seen some of the oils have a pale yellowish color. I'm guessing it is just a different oil being used?

My first go around with test cyp a few years back I was getting the one with the yellow tinge. The stuff I get now is clear. Both were prescription filled at a pharmacy. The UGL I also have is yellowish.
From the web:
Testosterone cypionate in oil injection:
Testosterone cypionate injection is a clear, colorless to pale yellow solution in cottonseed oil. (https://www.pdr.net/drug-summary/Depo-Testosterone-testosterone-cypionate-1870)

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

Clear or pale yellow is normal.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've seen clear, yellowish, and almost orange...all from the same ugl...in the same product.

Reaction score
The testosterone oil color is based on its base oil. For example, the base oil as GSO(grape seeds oil), the testo oil will be light yellow. The cotton seeds oil will leads the testo oil as dark yellow oil, EO based oil will leads to clear testo oil, etc. The color of testo oil does not matter with the strength of testo.

Wish my opinion helps you something.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
The testosterone oil color is based on its base oil. For example, the base oil as GSO(grape seeds oil), the testo oil will be light yellow. The cotton seeds oil will leads the testo oil as dark yellow oil, EO based oil will leads to clear testo oil, etc. The color of testo oil does not matter with the strength of testo.

Wish my opinion helps you something.

Some grapeseed oil is greenish also!

Reaction score
The "clear" oil gives me some sort of allergic reaction every single shot, getting huge lumps/swellings post injection that lasts up to a week and this is just with tiny injections like 50-60 mg (TRT) best oil that i have ever used is GSO slight yellow in color.

Reaction score
The "clear" oil gives me some sort of allergic reaction every single shot, getting huge lumps/swellings post injection that lasts up to a week and this is just with tiny injections like 50-60 mg (TRT) best oil that i have ever used is GSO slight yellow in color.
I’m in the same boat. Clear oils now always worry me

Reaction score

I’m in the same boat. Clear oils now always worry me

Maybe just maybe you should know what this “clear oil” is before you inject it.

Just a thought

New Threads