Home remedies to reduce steroid Induced Polycythemia

DOOM

Reaction score
You being being blocked/banned are personal issues. My comments were meant to be directed to the forum/thread. The comments directed at you were about you saying drinking water before donation doesn’t do anything.. Which is weird to say considering you wouldn’t have the chance to find out because your banned from donating.

I wasn’t trying to get in a pissing contest. I was just sharing my experiences with this process. I donate five times a year regardless of what I’m on.Maybe that’s why I never have any issues?

Mister Slicksta

Reaction score
One thing I learned today was untreated sleep apnea will raise your hematocrit. You can go get a sleep test done from your primary to make sure you dont need a cpap machine at night. This might be common knowledge but I didnt know this until yesterday. I guess the lack of oxygen at night causes your body to think it needs additional red blood cells to supply more oxygen to the system.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Sit on the edge of the bathtub with a pint glass.

Insert 18g needle into femeral artery.

Always have somebody around in case you pass out.

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
Damn that’s hardcore Shogun!

I prefer a double-shot of shine a day... thin your blood quicker than lightning

Reactions: Jin

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
IP6 is king. There was really only one large study regarding grapefruit and I do not think the results have been reproduced since.

Mister Slicksta

Reaction score
I was just thinking about this thread and trying to find it. Nice!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
18g needle is the way to go with this?

16 is better for me.

With an 18 I have to be super hydrated and have taken some aspirin. Otherwise the blood coagulates too quickly and stops up the pin. My blood may coagulate more readily than some. I’ve heard others have an easier time with an 18g

Jol’s method (although I’ve never tried it) is undoubtedly superior. Involves creating negative pressure in the reciprocal.

you can search “therapeutic phlebotomy”

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
IP6 is king. There was really only one large study regarding grapefruit and I do not think the results have been reproduced since.

Ip6, supposed to be pretty badass, how do u dose it correctly to see results? And does jt effect sugar levels like going hypo. Etc...

Mister Slicksta

Reaction score
16 is better for me.

With an 18 I have to be super hydrated and have taken some aspirin. Otherwise the blood coagulates too quickly and stops up the pin. My blood may coagulate more readily than some. I’ve heard others have an easier time with an 18g

Jol’s method (although I’ve never tried it) is undoubtedly superior. Involves creating negative pressure in the reciprocal.

you can search “therapeutic phlebotomy”

yeah I saw Jol’s post a while back on that. Around how much blood should we be taking out? I usually just donate blood as often as I can with Red Cross but it’s prob not enough...

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
yeah I saw Jol’s post a while back on that. Around how much blood should we be taking out? I usually just donate blood as often as I can with Red Cross but it’s prob not enough...

IINM they take a pint. Jol does his own because that much drained and it effects his training so he goes less.

I aim for a pint but I never give blood (banned).

Mister Slicksta

Reaction score
IINM they take a pint. Jol does his own because that much drained and it effects his training so he goes less.

I aim for a pint but I never give blood (banned).

ok so this too is something I’ve always wondered about. How did you get banned? Did you go in and donate mid cycle and they obv caught on? I’ve donated while on TRT but never on cycle and always wondered what would happen.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
ok so this too is something I’ve always wondered about. How did you get banned? Did you go in and donate mid cycle and they obv caught on? I’ve donated while on TRT but never on cycle and always wondered what would happen.

Nothing to do with AAS and that won’t get flagged.

A certain type of cancer I had means I cannot donate.

Mister Slicksta

Reaction score
Nothing to do with AAS and that won’t get flagged.

A certain type of cancer I had means I cannot donate.

oh man dude! Well I’m glad you beat it and you’re still here with us. I can’t imagine what that was like.

thanks for the info broski

Reactions: Jin

New Threads