Once all this dies down then what?

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
So last 4 years we witnessed more shit happen then many generations before us. President impeachment fails, world pandemic shut downs, riots and looting, World Series cheaters, business and economy shut downs back to back, fake presidential scandals with Russia and and Ukraine, and I’m sure we can add a few more items to the list.

After the smoke clears and and the shit gets back to normal what then? Just **** it and move on with life? Are we even going to question all of this? Is everything going to return to normal?

All this shit has made me think and be grateful for still having a job keeping my house and making it through this far with my family through everything that has happened but now more then ever I am questioning the government and the way shit works. Democratic states wanting looting so they can get government funding later so much at once happening seems too suspect and I’m scared for my son and what will happen when he’s my age.

Guess just sit and wait to see what’s coming next.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
What makes you think it’s going to die down?

:32 (19):

It's already calming down everything is reopening NBA is going to have a tournament there is no way the NFL is not happening and I think people are finally in masses realizing Covid was not what they claimed it to be. Once these riots calm down I think we will be shooting right back up.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
It's already calming down everything is reopening NBA is going to have a tournament there is no way the NFL is not happening and I think people are finally in masses realizing Covid was not what they claimed it to be. Once these riots calm down I think we will be shooting right back up.

I didn’t mean Covid.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I am trying to be positive sir lol but at the same time that's why I am asking whats gonna happen? Is everyone going to be like ok shits calm so we forget about all this corrupt ass shit?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
The worst thing we could do is forget how corrupt and incompetent The System is.

Global macro organizations
The financial system
Government (especially the two party system. AKA the Lose/Lose system).
police

There needs to be major changes. And I’m not talking about elections. Sweeping reform and/or revolution.

As I’ve said before. Revolution isn’t off the table IMO.

I think we’re in for more intense times before things resolve.

God bless America

joeyirish777

Reaction score
as much as I love the idea of revolution, it would be catastrophic. the country is divided in more than 2 ways so it won't happen quickly. china/russia/iran/nk would use the opportunity to take us over.

not to mention the level of derangement everyone has achieved. common ground would be impossible to find for a very long time even if the axis powers dont take the opportunity.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
idk man but this is sure to ruffle some feathers...

joeyirish777

Reaction score
I hate how unprofessional cops are. they think by being calm and trying to sound smart that they are being professional...

that dude is hilarious though, I like how he handled them.. "you are some dumb motherfkers".

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
as much as I love the idea of revolution, it would be catastrophic. the country is divided in more than 2 ways so it won't happen quickly. china/russia/iran/nk would use the opportunity to take us over.

not to mention the level of derangement everyone has achieved. common ground would be impossible to find for a very long time even if the axis powers dont take the opportunity.

As long as there is a commander in chief and a nuclear sub deployed ain’t no foreign army setting foot on US soil.

Your sentiments are correct: moves would
be made against us while we were in civil
conflict, but that wouldn’t amount to a take over in the sense that US sovereig soil would be encroached upon. IMO:)

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Life is full of obstacles
Some you go around,
Others you have to push right thru!
My life & ways haven't changed much because of all this, F.T.W.!!!
As long as my own small place in it isn't disturbed, all will be well!

joeyirish777

Reaction score
that's a good point. a nuclear arsenal with at least a monkey behind the trigger is actually an excellent fail safe for defense.

see bobby? things ARE looking up:32 (18):

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nothing is going to die down. You notice some of the demands BLM having? Civil war is coming. Best you strap up.

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
Back to the post about the cops. I have long said that the people that our states and municipalities authorize to use deadly force, should be better trained and better educated. I know we have a few former officers on here and I appreciate what you've done for your community, provided you never crushed someone's larynx with your knee.

Oh and for fuk sake make them pass regular mental health batteries.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
The worst thing we could do is forget how corrupt and incompetent The System is.

Global macro organizations
The financial system
Government (especially the two party system. AKA the Lose/Lose system).
police

There needs to be major changes. And I’m not talking about elections. Sweeping reform and/or revolution.

As I’ve said before. Revolution isn’t off the table IMO.

I think we’re in for more intense times before things resolve.

God bless America

God Bless America indeed. My Mom asked if we were ever going to get back to "normal". No fellas, we're not. The toilet is spinning faster and faster, has been for decades actually. I will refer you to Bundy's posts on the luciferion undermining of everything. If you think it is getting better, that is just an opportunity for a breath, not unlike a break between rounds in the cage. Prepare for the next round. Human have demonstrated an incredible capacity to 1) repeat mistakes and fail to learn from history and 2) treat each other like absolute shit.

Have a great weekend.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
God Bless America indeed. My Mom asked if we were ever going to get back to "normal". No fellas, we're not. The toilet is spinning faster and faster, has been for decades actually. I will refer you to Bundy's posts on the luciferion undermining of everything. If you think it is getting better, that is just an opportunity for a breath, not unlike a break between rounds in the cage. Prepare for the next round. Human have demonstrated an incredible capacity to 1) repeat mistakes and fail to learn from history and 2) treat each other like absolute shit.

Have a great weekend.

Bricks comes in drops a bomb of no hope for humanity and have a great weekend lmao

New Threads