sr9009 injectable with other compounds still effective?

Laser50216

Reaction score
can stenabolic/sr9009 in an oil be injected together with test c (oil) and hcg (water) without negativly impacting either the test or the hcg in the syringe or as they are administered?

Yes I know sr9009 is not hormonal and won't impact hormones as they are in the body...

What I want to know is how loading them all together in the same syringe will impact their effect on the body? Of course the reason for this is to reduce the number of injections needed. thanks

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
can stenabolic/sr9009 in an oil be injected together with test c (oil) and hcg (water) without negativly impacting either the test or the hcg in the syringe or as they are administered?

Yes I know sr9009 is not hormonal and won't impact hormones as they are in the body...

What I want to know is how loading them all together in the same syringe will impact their effect on the body? Of course the reason for this is to reduce the number of injections needed. thanks

You probably need to join a scientist community board. Maybe one geared towards biology and the human body.

This is a bodybuilding/powerlifting forum for fuksake....

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
You can inject anything into your body any way you’d like;)

a good basic rules of thumb is oils and water based in separate injections. Like can be mixed with like.

Reactions: CJ

Laser50216

Reaction score
You can inject anything into your body any way you’d like;)

a good basic rules of thumb is oils and water based in separate injections. Like can be mixed with like.

interesting rule of thumb but not true. at least not always since testosterone and hcg are very commonly injected together at the same time without any issues.