mattis slams trump/current state again, and the left will ruin it again.

joeyirish777

Reaction score
https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...pDaCSu5JxOhEFtxtVLi4A7AruRhmDm2W8bmYJWs9djVX4

a lot of people hate trump and try to pick him apart for every reason they can find, and all that does is discredit those people.

Mattis explains his presidency and the current state of affairs to a tee and this is as far as anyone should go and no less.

The left wing media will take this and go ridiculous lengths with it, ultimately depleting its value and having the 'opposite' effect... making people WANT to like trump.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I once asked Jada (2029 Arnold Classic Runner-up) if I could pee on him, he is still thinking about it.....

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Time for this board to get back on track of it's purpose, I was not happy with the panic spread of Covid and sure as shit won't see us turn into a political board.

Lifting, pussy, FD's PP, Ken's Ass and so forth but for fuk sake fuk politics!

Enough is enough, let's put this shit to rest and focus on what we can control, and start spreading some GOOD, POSITIVITY AND HOPE!

We've had enough gloom and doom, fake news and political bullshit.

Let's roll with the flow and ride this out the best we can and if there is something as an individual we can do to be apart of the solution then that's awesome but let's not be apart of the problem!

I'm sure there are plenty of boards for bullshit out there, this isn't one of them and never has been!

Last edited:

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Haven't lifted and at least 2 years now but still train.

My lifting stopped do to another sport.

I do physically train though a lot.

Today was rounds on heavy bag, water bag, yoga, planks, curl up abs with a stability ball between my legs and sprint intervals on my assault bike.

I got all this in my garage with a 2'', long ass battle rope.

My legs take a beating from my sport so I like epsom salt baths, yoga, rollers, balls, guns and dmso with aloe vera to help recover them.

Horse liniment just wasn't getting it done so I started a cream base 70% dmso 30% aloe vera I found on amazon, there is no comparisons.

I miss powerlifting but love this sport much better and am a professional at it.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
And that folks this is how we turn a negative into a positive and take control back!

joeyirish777 I know you're new and welcome aboard, you'll understand us more in time!

I am not calling you out at all and am glad to have you here!

Your thread was just the timing that got targeted!

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Damn you caught wrath that was meant for me prob lol I was going thread conspiracy happy.

* Note to self no more threads about government conspiracies, non related work out threads, covid 19, etc... *

joeyirish777

Reaction score
And that folks this is how we turn a negative into a positive and take control back!

joeyirish777 I know you're new and welcome aboard, you'll understand us more in time!

I am not calling you out at all and am glad to have you here!

Your thread was just the timing that got targeted!

thanks bro. I kind figured this was these guys last straw with political posts. honestly thought everyone liked a good debate to break things up a bit. very well though! I understand.

strictly bodybuilding safe haven.. I like that a lot more.

and yes bobby, I took a bullet for you big time:32 (18):

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Has SI turn into Twitter ... no need for fact checking or censoring members ... this is the general chat form ... if you dont like it ... move along ... do we really need to be told what topics are allowed now ... for fvcks sake ...

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Has SI turn into Twitter ... no need for fact checking or censoring members ... this is the general chat form ... if you dont like it ... move along ... do we really need to be told what topics are allowed now ... for fvcks sake ...

whats SI? And technically no one should get get mad as long as it’s under the correct section but I get their point everything is all covid, conspiracies, riots and government shit so maybe just reply to the threads that are already open about it I can see both sides equally.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
thanks bro. I kind figured this was these guys last straw with political posts. honestly thought everyone liked a good debate to break things up a bit. very well though! I understand.

strictly bodybuilding safe haven.. I like that a lot more.

and yes bobby, I took a bullet for you big time:32 (18):

The tension is just too high right now!

New Threads