mattis slams trump/current state again, and the left will ruin it again.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Haven't lifted and at least 2 years now but still train.

My lifting stopped do to another sport.

I do physically train though a lot.

Today was rounds on heavy bag, water bag, yoga, planks, curl up abs with a stability ball between my legs and sprint intervals on my assault bike.

I got all this in my garage with a 2'', long ass battle rope.

My legs take a beating from my sport so I like epsom salt baths, yoga, rollers, balls, guns and dmso with aloe vera to help recover them.

Horse liniment just wasn't getting it done so I started a cream base 70% dmso 30% aloe vera I found on amazon, there is no comparisons.

I miss powerlifting but love this sport much better and am a professional at it.

And enjoy long walks on the beach.....

I like Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain., Im not into health food, but I am into Champaign. :32 (20):

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
And enjoy long walks on the beach.....

I like Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain., Im not into health food, but I am into Champaign. :32 (20):

I was thinking of added all that myself lol.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Today was rounds on heavy bag, water bag, yoga, planks, curl up abs with a stability ball between my legs and sprint intervals on my assault bike.

My legs take a beating from my sport so I like epsom salt baths, yoga, rollers, balls, guns and dmso with aloe vera to help recover them.

Horse liniment just wasn't getting it done so I started a cream base 70% dmso 30% aloe vera I found on amazon, there is no comparisons.

I miss powerlifting but love this sport much better and am a professional at it.

Did u switch to crossfit? Sounds like it, and good for the cardiovascular

white ape

Elite
Reaction score

sounds interesting. what is this sport? and why do you not lift? Would it not help for some reason?

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
sounds interesting. what is this sport? and why do you not lift? Would it not help for some reason?

Not all sports one should be lifting heavy or getting big for.

I do body weight stuff and use bands for resistance.

Last edited:

joeyirish777

Reaction score
Not all sorts one should be lifting heavy or getting big for.

playing the long game now?

and im gunna take a guess and assume baseball

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
the political crap, he covid crap, just gets like minded folks arguing about other things. Im so tired of republican white men being attacked from all angles, I get wrapped up in "go f&^k yourself" squabbles. (Though I never started threads like that, they do pop up in our "new posts").

Ive seen many forums fall apart over the years from the "Misc" sections and trolls who only contribute there.

If it were my forum it would be no religion, no politics (Like Joe Roarks Iron History) keeps things legit, sane...
Let the retarded sites like GetBig have the whack-jobs...

joeyirish777

Reaction score
the political crap, he covid crap, just gets like minded folks arguing about other things. Im so tired of republican white men being attacked from all angles, I get wrapped up in "go f&^k yourself" squabbles. (Though I never started threads like that, they do pop up in our "new posts").

Ive seen many forums fall apart over the years from the "Misc" sections and trolls who only contribute there.

If it were my forum it would be no religion, no politics (Like Joe Roarks Iron History) keeps things legit, sane...
Let the retarded sites like GetBig have the whack-jobs...

beating a dead horse at this point. I think the points been made no one on the board wants more political threads. even though there are dozens of threads on the board that haven't been mobbed like this.

and im in no way attacking 'republican white men'.. as a republican white man. who also contributes in many other sections.

which is weird considering a lot of contributions in other sections dont get nearly(if not 0) the same attention as something like this.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
beating a dead horse at this point. I think the points been made no one on the board wants more political threads. even though there are dozens of threads on the board that haven't been mobbed like this.

and im in no way attacking 'republican white men'.. as a republican white man. who also contributes in many other sections.

which is weird considering a lot of contributions in other sections dont get nearly(if not 0) the same attention as something like this.

Timing that's all it is, too much tension in our country right now.

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
Not all sports one should be lifting heavy or getting big for.

Of course. I meant no disrespect. They were sincere questions. Sports do require strength though. If you get what you need from body weight and bands that's great.

Have you ever looked into isometrics? I came across this thing awhile back on dragon door. https://www.dragondoor.com/store/isochain_training_preorder/

Also, dragon door has some good articles and books.

Cheers!

New Threads