Anadrol: the best appetite suppressant

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I’m running 50mg of drol first thing every morning pre workout to help with hunger.

IME this compound suppresses my appetite better than anything. Unlike stimulants the effect doesn’t abate with continued use.

Yes, I am cutting.

*orals don’t seem to work for me as far as anabolic results. But I do still get the sides. Might as well use them to my advantage.

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
My appetite stays high on drol. I am running it now in meet prep and can’t get enough to eat it seems. Hungry all the time.

Reactions: Jin

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
My appetite stays high on drol. I am running it now in meet prep and can’t get enough to eat it seems. Hungry all the time.

I guess thread title should have been MY best appetite suppressant :32 (1):

Great that it works for you for strength and increased appetite!

just another way we’re all different:)

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Drol seems to kill my appetite, give me acid reflux and not give much gains. Dbol gives me the same acid reflux but i get good gains and strength. No idea why

Tatlifter

Reaction score
Im thinking I'm in the same boat with you Jin.

When I first took it 50 mg made me so nauseous and killer headaches.

I cut it back to, 12.5mg in the morning and now bumped up to 25mg in morning, and I no longer feel that sick feeling but I have to make my self eat just about anything.

No appetite and I am losing fat and maintaining muscle but I wouldnt say its blowing me up.

Ive had similar results with other orals so I am starting to think ill use them for appetite sides.

Reactions: Jin

Gabriel

Reaction score
Jin you're a pretty big guy perhaps 50mgs just isn't enough for gains..as for me,I played around with Drol before the Virus thing and found taking it at night before sleeping helps..sleep through the sides and wake up without being sore...win win

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Jin you're a pretty big guy perhaps 50mgs just isn't enough for gains..as for me,I played around with Drol before the Virus thing and found taking it at night before sleeping helps..sleep through the sides and wake up without being sore...win win

Eh, I’ve tried up to 150. Orals just don’t do much of anything for me.

Gabriel

Reaction score
Have you tried superdrol.. it's vastly different and very effective at low dose..?