Peptide Mk-677 ideas

M.Greger87

Reaction score
So I'm going to be up front. Just got out of prison May 11. Been clean and sober almost 18months. Worked myself back up to 236lbs at 6'5" tall and 34 inch waist. I am almost 33 years old.

Ok,
I started mk 677 today at 15mg a day.
What kind of gains can I expect? Have enough for 9-12months.

I lift 6 days a week. Eat 4600 cals a day and at 300g protein. Wanted to add RAD 140, but not sure about those type of sarms. Have used PHs and did a 20wk test, EQ cycle in 2012.

Any advice, experiences or ideas are welcome.
Thank You Brothers and Sisters

M.Greger87

Reaction score
Thanks bro I appreciate it. Spent too many years there off and on throughout my life and I'm done with it. Only bars I want to be near are gonna be loaded with plates.

Gabriel

Reaction score
Glad you're free,now stay out.I ran some MK677 before the V and had OK results..15 is on the low end.. I got better gains from 15 at night and 15 in the morning.. it didn't blow my socks off but I did like it..

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
first off welcome my man. i ran it for 6 months along with lgd-4033 and i added an in up top and lost one around my waist.. i was doing 20 to 25 at night. you will get better results if you stack it.

M.Greger87

Reaction score
I just bumped up to 20mg at night last week. I was looking at sarms, but alot of people say they crash your test and have nastier sides and suppression than prohormones or gear. Not sure if its true.. any advice is appreciated.
Also when yall did MK did you get tired and feel unwell if you went more than 3hrs without eating???

M.Greger87

Reaction score
When I reply does this get bumped to the forum to see? Just trying to get as much advice as possible. Also appreciate all of the support for my sobriety and changing my ways. Yesterday was 18months sober. No cigs, no alcohol, no drugs

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
U need to get blood work mk can really mess ur pancreas up. If u feel sick not eating ur fasting blood sugar isn’t right. Stop the mk n get ur red blood cell count. I never had this issue but known people who have. Mk effects ur test levels none and sarms areSUPPOSED to not have as sever sides as test but not that many studies have been done. I’d stop till you figure it out. I don’t look at posts that much so pm me if u need something . I’d take a two back. That’s just me .
I felt hungry on it but not sick. GET YOUR BLOOD WORK!!!

M.Greger87

Reaction score
So 18 days in... I'm a little tired throughout the day. Pumps last hours for some reason and while at work notice back pumps that are getting a bit aggravating. Up 6lbs. Still adhere to 4600 cals a day and only difference is I train a lot of sets. Like 6-10 reps with most sets being 6-8 and did 36 sets for bigger muscles like legs, chest and back. 28 sets for arms and 24 sets for shoulders(8sets are very heavy bbq shrugs to failure.) Again I would like input on any sarm experiences that put on bulk fast without serious shutdown. As stated before I did cycles in 2012, but my boy is long since passed away and I'm not trusting websites for my shit. So I go to the next best. That's why I'm on MK and am inquiring as to more info on others. Ideally I would be prepping for a run this fall, but as previously stated I dont trust web pharma. Know what I mean. Was told i could be real and straight up here. So that's what I am and it is what it is. Thank you

M.Greger87

Reaction score
Fasting blood sugar is 96, but right after I eat its 79. I know this seems backwards but that's how I've always been. Not sure why. They say my body produces alot of insulin when I eat. That could be why I have effects of hypoglycemia even though I just ate, but when I fast I am fine

M.Greger87

Reaction score
Roughly 25 days in. Nausea and generally unwell feeling has subsided. The bottle says shake well before each use and I was not, but once i start and upped the dose to 25mg I have no issues whatsoever. Maybe I was getting too much or uneven dosing by not shaking first. Not sure but figured I would update so those following would know what's going on.

M.Greger87

Reaction score
Also going to be attempting to re arrange diet. I eat very clean, but changing food sources. Will eat 8oz steak 3 times a day along with quinoa or jasmine rice and spinach. Eggs for breakfast with potatoes and fruit salad and 3 shakes I have been using which consists of 30g whey/casein mix, 10g collagen, honey, coconut oil, hemp oil, peanut butter, almond powder, banana and 12oz whole milk. 50g protein and 50g carbs per shake. Each meal I aim for 40-50g protein and 100g carbs. So 300-350g protein, 550g carbs and fats sit at about 150g (40g sat) so roughly 5,000 cals a day. See how this goes. Eating and being full every 2hrs at my job makes me sluggish but if it works I will make do. Thanks for reading

M.Greger87

Reaction score
Short update. Almost 7weeks on mk677. Still at 25mgs. Started taking it right as I crawl into bed and wake 3 hours later starving still and cant sleep until I eat. So I precook an extra 10oz of fish or steak and that's what i smash before crawling back in the bed. Lethargy finally passed completely but was rough for about 4 weeks. Glad I'm through that. Feel a slight edge and little fast recovery. Was good to try out. Thought about staying.on it for a year, but what i see is it ceases to work after 6-9weeks. So I may do 12 weeks and then switch to 30-35mg for 7 weeks on and 7 off for a year. Then again I may just move along until I'm back on the old beaten path... Have a good one yall.

M.Greger87

Reaction score
Still on the MK677 but feeling as if it has reached its plateau. As with all things I will cease the cycle and determine at a later date if I will use again or switch to some peps. My weight as of this morning is 252lbs and a slight smoothness in the abdomen occurred but nothing bad and that's about all. I believe it's good for appetite as well as getting used to a structured program. As far as taking it on an empty stomach, sometimes I did and sometimes I didn't. Results were the same. This concludes my mk677 log. Hope you all enjoyed it. Love you brothers and sister. Have a great day

Rgiles227

Reaction score
That’s something I haven’t heard yet! I’ve tried a couple sarms. Why do you guys take it at night?

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
So I'm going to be up front. Just got out of prison May 11. Been clean and sober almost 18months. Worked myself back up to 236lbs at 6'5" tall and 34 inch waist. I am almost 33 years old.

Ok,
I started mk 677 today at 15mg a day.
What kind of gains can I expect? Have enough for 9-12months.

I lift 6 days a week. Eat 4600 cals a day and at 300g protein. Wanted to add RAD 140, but not sure about those type of sarms. Have used PHs and did a 20wk test, EQ cycle in 2012.

Any advice, experiences or ideas are welcome.
Thank You Brothers and Sisters
ive done both the rad and the mk.....u need to make sure ur getting real sarms first 90% are fake if u used proven peptides like a lot do you got ripped off. second the mk will just make u sleep and feel a little better over all...ull cut some fat but thats about it and if you chose the rad it will make ur muscles harder or so they did for me and add a little strength...but coming from someone who has done gh and mk i would stick with the mk. unless you have the money to buy pharma its not worth it. the unlabeled is cheaper but it isnt worth the vial its in or at least mine wasnt. but if your looking for a good strength and size increaser i would recommend the lgd-4033

M.Greger87

Reaction score
Made me extremely lethargic towars the end. I was good when I woke at 445 am but when 11am break came at work I was completely wiped out. Sure it has something to do with the weight gain and it being a GH modifier. Many of those cause tiredness.

New Threads