Post injection pain for a week

Reaction score
Every time I inject 1.8 ml of test e in glutes or delts I end up with a pip lasting under a week.

I asked my source he reckons it's 2%BA , 20 % BB in it. 300mg/ml. That's what's causing it.

Any ideas fellas ?

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
have you ever used anything else from him? have you ever used anything else in general? that ratio shouldnt cause an issue unless youre allergic to the solvent or you have something wrong with the gear in general. 300mg shouldnt be an issue with TE

Reaction score
I've used other stuff before 250mg test e etc. But would it be an idea to dilute more GSO in it. Would it eas the pain ?

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you can certainly try it, just make sure that GSO is sterile and filtered (obviously). if its still painful, its the gear

Reaction score
I'm going to bin it guys....

Just a quick question . For 250mg/ml would 5 percent BA be somewhat pain free ? Without any BB etc

Blacktail

Reaction score
I have never had testosterone ( except TNE ) cause pain. I think it’s how it’s being made

Rigorhead

Reaction score
I pinned myself for the first time the other day, 100mg of test propionate. The next day I was really sore. It's now 2 days after and I'm still a little sore. Is this just the way it is with test propionate? I've read other people having soreness with the propionate ester of a few different compounds.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I pinned myself for the first time the other day, 100mg of test propionate. The next day I was really sore. It's now 2 days after and I'm still a little sore. Is this just the way it is with test propionate? I've read other people having soreness with the propionate ester of a few different compounds.

Shorter ester compounds tend to have more bite. Not always.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Id try heating it or refiltering it

Reaction score
In my experience it's person-to-person. If you've never injected before your muscle fascia it's not a custom to it. Amggear Is right that it depends on how much BA there is as to the extent

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
Not a Cook myself, but I have seen some who do it for a living say that bad batches of Test E raws occasionally come down the supply pipeline. Not talking about a bad Source, or a bad place he gets his raws from, just that a Source who usually turns out pip-free products might receive, brew, and sell an occasional bad batch. What I read somewhere said this is not a problem for Cyp, only Enanthate, and only occasionally. I think Carbolic Acid was mentioned as the culprit, but I'm getting out of my pay grade with that reference.

GSgator

Reaction score
I’ve got some primo that looks like ice tea I’m talking it’s a dark brown. I’m kinda scared to try it plus it’s a 200mg a ML.

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
Ba is what causes the a pain... That bizzare cause that's a normal recipe.

This is a post I found once when I was researching test prop PIP. I don't know how accurate it is but it sounds plausible anyway.

Quote, "dont listen to all the B.S. crap out there about the ba content, the brands and all the sh*t.

I make my own gear, and I'v been on prop 100mg/ml ED since january. It always will hurt like at first. I remember it being so painful that I could barely bend my leg. You body gets used to it.

Propionic acid itself it actually very irritating, its the same acid in bee venom, but this isn't necessarily the reason why its painful 3-5 days later.

HERE IS THE TRUE REASON:

The test powder with ester attached is dissolved into a solution (grapeseed or cottonseed oil with ba/bb). Benzyl alcohol is just a preservant, benzyl benzoate is a solvant that helps dissolve the prop powder into the oil. The higher the mg/ml amount (potency) the MORE benzyl benzoate is needed to dissolve the product. So you have 100mg/ml mixture that looks homogenous and dissolved, and you inject it into your leg.

You warm you leg up, you do a special rain dance, you try a massage, heating pad, all the stupid bullsh*t brologic and the pain kicks in so bad the next day with a fever.

Whats happening? The solvent/carrier (ba/bb/grapeseed) is getting absorbed quickly leaving behind trace amounts of prop crystals in your muscle and these are very irritating. Until you body gets used to it, 100mg/ml is always going to hurt.

The ONLY SUREFIRE WAY to cut the pain down is to DILUTE the prop with MORE F*CKING carrier. AKA add in more grapeseed oil to your syringe to CUT the mixture down to 70mg/ml or even 50mg/ml and it will be PAIN FREE 100% promise you. Itss NOT the BA, its NOT the BB, and its not the brand. Its the fact that its exceeding its soluability once it hits your muscle.!!!! AKA its crashing in your muscle tissue

Good luck bro!
yH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAIBRAA7
I'm telling you, cut it down to 50mg/ml, inject twice as much, and slowly decrease the amount you cut with until you are back up to 100mg/ml and you'll be just fine."

Any thoughts on this?

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
I got a painful batch of Test E that caused weeklong PIP and three to four days of test flu whenever i pinned. I quit it and went to Test C after three or four pins of that shit. Source was legit but that solvent was dosed wrong and other customers complained of the same problem.

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score

This is a post I found once when I was researching test prop PIP. I don't know how accurate it is but it sounds plausible anyway.

Quote, "dont listen to all the B.S. crap out there about the ba content, the brands and all the sh*t.

I make my own gear, and I'v been on prop 100mg/ml ED since january. It always will hurt like at first. I remember it being so painful that I could barely bend my leg. You body gets used to it.

Propionic acid itself it actually very irritating, its the same acid in bee venom, but this isn't necessarily the reason why its painful 3-5 days later.

HERE IS THE TRUE REASON:

The test powder with ester attached is dissolved into a solution (grapeseed or cottonseed oil with ba/bb). Benzyl alcohol is just a preservant, benzyl benzoate is a solvant that helps dissolve the prop powder into the oil. The higher the mg/ml amount (potency) the MORE benzyl benzoate is needed to dissolve the product. So you have 100mg/ml mixture that looks homogenous and dissolved, and you inject it into your leg.

You warm you leg up, you do a special rain dance, you try a massage, heating pad, all the stupid bullsh*t brologic and the pain kicks in so bad the next day with a fever.

Whats happening? The solvent/carrier (ba/bb/grapeseed) is getting absorbed quickly leaving behind trace amounts of prop crystals in your muscle and these are very irritating. Until you body gets used to it, 100mg/ml is always going to hurt.

The ONLY SUREFIRE WAY to cut the pain down is to DILUTE the prop with MORE F*CKING carrier. AKA add in more grapeseed oil to your syringe to CUT the mixture down to 70mg/ml or even 50mg/ml and it will be PAIN FREE 100% promise you. Itss NOT the BA, its NOT the BB, and its not the brand. Its the fact that its exceeding its soluability once it hits your muscle.!!!! AKA its crashing in your muscle tissue

Good luck bro!
yH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAIBRAA7
I'm telling you, cut it down to 50mg/ml, inject twice as much, and slowly decrease the amount you cut with until you are back up to 100mg/ml and you'll be just fine."

Any thoughts on this?

A couple comments regarding this theory that makes me question it. First, I did find an error. He states that propionic acid is the same acid in bee venom. This is not true. Mellitin is the main pain-causing component of bee venom. I think he must have misread during research because bee venom does not even contain propionic acid. Propionic acid has been added to bee venom in the extraction and purification of bee venom peptides but does not contain it.
Secondly, I might dispute his assertion that your "body gets used to it". I suppose some people may not be as prone to others to the PIP but I recently was pinning 100mg 6x a week for 8 weeks and my body did not get used to it. What you may get used to is dealing with the pain but the pain does not subside. Pinning 50mg at a time was definitely more tolerable though.

Ped X

Reaction score
In my experience it can be dependent on the person and the gear. When I started one of my first cycles I had some test that took me a few weeks of pinning before my muscles got accustomed to it. After 3 or 4 weeks I couldn't remember the last spot I pinned cause at first I was just used to being able to tell which muscle was still sore.
I had a roommate at the time running the same gear and he had zero pip.
Maybe you just need to stop being a pussy, you are stabbing yourself into the muscle with a chunk of steel and injecting a foreign substance. It's reasonable to be sore after something like that.
I always wondered about the idea of the hormone crashing/crystalizing in the muscle causing some pip but I think the body is warm enough to make it unlikely.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
All I know is test e sucks and test c is awesome with my body, my body hates test e.