Newbie.

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I don't really know what to tell about myself. My goal for this summer is to look any better than I am now. My genetics is sucks, I can live a gym but won't have a nice body. I want to try those anabolics if possible or anything that could help me. This is basically the only reason why I'm here - to get more information about what, where and how. I gave up on regular things like gym and diet, I want to try something else.

I'm 5'11" male, not sure about weight but I believe it's between 145 to 155. I don't look like fat but I have belly and sides, I looke like pregnant which is ugly. So this is #1 I wanna do - get rid of my fat belly and sides. I work full time so I don't really have time for gym, I wanna do it home after work, maybe run if I'll have time. I walk everyday 10 miles and have to move heavy stuff at work, so I get pretty tired.

That's pretty much it. I'll be glad if you can guide me through the whole process, I just wanna look more or less as an avarage guy. Besides diet and gym I want to know where to buy and how to use the anabolics. And also I'm looking to buy some good inexpensive dumbbells, adjustable to 50 lbs each or both. Thank you.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to The Underground

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome! I sincerely wish you luck but just be forewarned, there's no magic pill. Hopefully you can get some good advice here on how to improve but seriously, you don't even know how much you weigh and you're talking about drugs?

Mister Slicksta

Reaction score
Welcome to the Ug. Great site with a ton of info here. Stick around.

Reaction score
Welcome to the board- what is your age? Or at least a range if not comfortable sharing specifics.

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
welcome...im just an inch taller then u and at 155 i was as skinny as possible. if you change ur diet i think you will make good progress with fat loss...it cant be a whole lot at 155. if you walk that much ur getting ur cardio in. so just do push ups and pull ups at home .

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
First Welcome to the board.

Second, i hate hearing people say they have bad genetics. its usually an excuse for subpar work ethic and dedication.

You say you work full time so you dont have time for the gym, I know plenty of people who work a full time job and a part time job on top of that and hit the gym 4 days a week. Unless you are working 16 hours a day, you can probably make an hour gym session fit in 3-4 days a week.

Second you probably really need help with the diet. Have you tried a set meal plan where you eat the same 4,5 meals every day? What are you currently eating and how often do you cheat and have snacks/ junk.

If you really want this you can do it.

No reason for anabolics yet, if you added them you will likely look like a slightly more bloated, slightly more balooned up version of yourself.

Reactions: Jin

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Welcome!
Plenty of good information to research here!

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the group Jake.

FYI, I work 60-70 hours per week and still workout 4-5 times per week, so it can be done. I don't know your exact situation, but try to block off a small amount of time to get a workout in a couple of times per week, and build from there.

CLIHAU

Reaction score
Welcome to the UG!! As stated above work on your diet first..

BrotherIron

Reaction score
Welcome... Pull up a chair and begin reading.

Don't blame your genetics. Change your diet and your training protocol and you'll be able make sweeping changes to how you look.

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome Jake. There is a ton of info here. All the info you seek is in the stickies.

Reaction score
Sorry, I didn't have time to read everything. Thanks everyone for your messages. I'll be glad if anyone can tell me about diet, I mean what exactly I have to eat, when and how much, literally everything. I've ordered t-shirts, shorts and sneakers, hopefully I'll get it in a week or two, I want to start running this summer. Is it true that if you wear something really warm on your belly (like a winter jacket) and run then the belly fat burns faster? Also looking to buy dumbbells but didn't find any yet.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Sorry, I didn't have time to read everything. Thanks everyone for your messages. I'll be glad if anyone can tell me about diet, I mean what exactly I have to eat, when and how much, literally everything. I've ordered t-shirts, shorts and sneakers, hopefully I'll get it in a week or two, I want to start running this summer. Is it true that if you wear something really warm on your belly (like a winter jacket) and run then the belly fat burns faster? Also looking to buy dumbbells but didn't find any yet.

Show some effort if you care about your health.

Nobody is interested in spoon feeding somebody who doesn’t care enough to do some of their own research.

chandy

Reaction score
anabolics isn't a magic pill... you'd be surprised at how some people look that take them. if u don't diet and go to the gym. doing both right. they will do bare to nothing to/for you.

there is no such thing as "spot reduction" unless u get surgery. fat loss is fat loss if u happen to store all of yours in the stomach but have super skinny arms/legs then yea u would see it more in the stomach. but overall u are just losing fat everywhere can't get it in a specific spot.

download myfitnesspal keep track of everything you eat and drink. and make a post about a log showing us what u eat/drink (be honest or no one can help you) and if u wanna go the extra mile (which i would) tell us days u would go to the gym... obviously u aren't super serious so better to get ur moderation going and see if u can't stick to it and maybe start going even more if u want.

New Threads