Lost my faith in humanity....for the month of June at least...

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Damn that’s crazy, you call the police and pursue charges?

For what??? To make things more complicated..no thanks...plus he was a young kid i hardly think locking him in a cage is the way solve things...he caught a little ass whoopin and hopefully is smarter now...i didnt hurt him bad i just dont have it in me but i made sure he knew he ****ed up...and yea chances are i would have gotten charger for a hate crime cuz he happened to be black...the police would have only made this worse for everyone imo

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
For what??? To make things more complicated..no thanks...plus he was a young kid i hardly think locking him in a cage is the way solve things...he caught a little ass whoopin and hopefully is smarter now...i didnt hurt him bad i just dont have it in me but i made sure he knew he ****ed up...and yea chances are i would have gotten charger for a hate crime cuz he happened to be black...the police would have only made this worse for everyone imo
yup they probably wouldhave taken you to jail

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I would love to see that on tape, worlds most stupid criminals

German89

Elite
Reaction score
I would love to see that on tape, worlds most stupid criminals

lmao

there was a show called COPS. it was great for that.

On a side note. If this happens to anyone.. I mean the guys a idiot. You'd just have to tell the cops his number, and if he gets caught with stolen property well.. that's his ass.

Reaction score
Glad it wasnt me, always carry going to those deals. ****in idiots! Glad you got it back!

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lmao

there was a show called COPS. it was great for that.

On a side note. If this happens to anyone.. I mean the guys a idiot. You'd just have to tell the cops his number, and if he gets caught with stolen property well.. that's his ass.

True. Unless he calls with a burner cell.

Rigorhead

Reaction score
You just make it visible? Unless he's strapped too then.. Kinda cancels out.

That's kinda one of the rules of carrying a gun. You don't pull it out unless you're going to use it. (It's not to be used as a threat)
You don't shoot something you don't aim to kill/destroy. (You shoot to kill, not injure or maim)
To carry a lethal weapon assumes great responsibility.

chandy

Reaction score
shit u should have at least took some gas money from him while you beat his ass:32 (18):

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You just make it visible? Unless he's strapped too then.. Kinda cancels out.

Or as soon as he gets out of his car, blast two warning shots in the air, call him a mofo, insist on conducting the transaction in the back of your windowless van, and tell him he can keep the sock you stuck in his mouth.

That’s how German rolls

German89

Elite
Reaction score
Or as soon as he gets out of his car, blast two warning shots in the air, call him a mofo, insist on conducting the transaction in the back of your windowless van, and tell him he can keep the sock you stuck in his mouth.

That’s how German rolls

And he better be grateful for the fukin sock i am ALLOWING him to keep.

Now I don't have a pair, fuk. Whos the next victim.

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
It won't help now but one thing I've read is that when you're looking to meet up with a rando to do a craigslist deal, make the meet-up spot the local police dept. They'll have cameras everywhere and if the person refuses to meet there, you know why.

M.Greger87

Reaction score
Well brother... Some people are born human and the rest of us... well we spend our entire lives trying to get there.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Should have hollered bro! I can't see the arch from my place but I ain't so far. Always nice to have another pair of eyes and hands when money might be changing hand

ComeBacKid85

Reaction score
DK nailed it! Iron1 answer is the smartest lol. Full time carry here in Midwest! If you pull it someone is going to die. Thems the rules. I Second Rob can’t shoot dirt bag thief driving away with your shit. How ever if he is at all heading my direction, that’s his last day here. Be safe brothers and German :32 (1):
P.S. German Shepard would of loved to chew and that ass!!! STOP FIGHTING AND ILL TAKE HIM OFF..... Maybe lol

New Threads