Lost my faith in humanity....for the month of June at least...

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Went to st louis to sell a quad yesterday and the dude i met tried to steal it...he couldn't get it shifted out of 1st gear so he got tackled off it and got his ass beat....his skin color doesnt matter at all it just shows all people suck..

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
SMH.... Damn you drove it to him and he tried jacking it?

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Damn that’s crazy, you call the police and pursue charges?

Boogieman

Elite
Reaction score
What a low life, glad you got your quad back! Hopefully he learned his lesson...probably didnt...

RustyShackelford

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good grief. The balls on that guy. I reckon. He should be more familiar with the workings of sh!t he’s trying to steal.
goof for you, he needed an a$$ whipping.

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
I seen a video of some guys trying to steal a car that was a Manual. ... Couldn't drive a stick , so police ended up getting there before they could figure it out.

Glad you didn't get your shit jacked though man.

Boytoy

Elite
Reaction score
People are really shady anymore. Lazy pieces of shit that want everything given to them and don't wanna work for anything. Cartoons are better to watch than the news

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Good grief. The balls on that guy. I reckon. He should be more familiar with the workings of sh!t he’s trying to steal.
goof for you, he needed an a$$ whipping.

Exactly....there were people around and everything...people no longer surprise me

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Ass beatings should always be given equally to all tht deserve them!

Reactions: Jin

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
Police wouldn’t have done anything anyway. Probably arrest you for A&B. I hope you left em in a pool of blood.

nissan11

Elite
Reaction score
Give us some more details. How did it happen? You unloaded it before he gave you money right? Then you were talking to him and he just jumped on it and tried to ride off? How was that going to work? Didn't he drive a truck to meet you?

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Give us some more details. How did it happen? You unloaded it before he gave you money right? Then you were talking to him and he just jumped on it and tried to ride off? How was that going to work? Didn't he drive a truck to meet you?

His mom im guessing brought him and he said he lived around corner...she drove off and he said he would ride it home i was like ok whatever you wanna do so i unloaded it and started chatting all seemed well even the park ranger stopped to see what was up saw it was just a deal and didnt give us any shit...i figured right away he didnt know how to ride so i let him sit on it...he started it and got it going was just doing circles in parking lot all seemed well then he jetted across the feild..then i pursued on foot...had he known how to shift he would have been gone.

nissan11

Elite
Reaction score
His mom im guessing brought him and he said he lived around corner...she drove off and he said he would ride it home i was like ok whatever you wanna do so i unloaded it and started chatting all seemed well even the park ranger stopped to see what was up saw it was just a deal and didnt give us any shit...i figured right away he didnt know how to ride so i let him sit on it...he started it and got it going was just doing circles in parking lot all seemed well then he jetted across the feild..then i pursued on foot...had he known how to shift he would have been gone.
Man that is ****ed. How did you have it listed? Marketplace?

New Threads