An interesting watch on chris Benoit by vice.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
I know when this 1st happen,
They tried to put the blame on his steroid use? Clearly there was more involved, recreational frogs, relationship issues & pain from injuries! The whole story is never told,
Certain people & groups pick out what they want to blame for the problem,just like everything going on with the world today!

RustyShackelford

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I seen that on vice. Very sad. That series has a lot of interesting stories about wrestlers from back in the day.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I watched the macho man one so far and started watching the Owen Hart one was not ready to watch the one where the dude killed his whole family yet lol

but yeah I remember they tried blaming steroids I guess the CTE, pain pill abuse, drugs and mental health had nothing to do with it SMH I can see if dude killed his wife but to kill your kids there was something really wrong with him.

For sure going to watch it though that series is pretty good when I watched the macho man one I didn’t know Elizabeth left him then started ducking lex Luger and died from an OD.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Its a sad story for sure.
I watched the 2 part series they did on Behind the Titantron a while back.

Reaction score
I knew Chris and Eddie were close but the docu really showed how much Eddie's death impact Chris. Very safe...

New Threads