Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I doubt he says a truthful word. He still swears he never used aas

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score

beginning of the interview he claims at one point his bodyfat % was .33% lol and in the off season he was 3%... whut?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I'll be listening at work tomorrow.

El Gringo

Reaction score
Steroid talk start at the last 20m.
Ronnie claims he only took basic stuff in small amounts. Only named test dbol and HGH. Said he cycled and went cold for 3months at a time.

Im guessing 10g/week of test is small to him.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Getting to that one next the Andrew Shultz one before this I’m finishing up that is a really good one.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
At least he admitted he took the shit

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
About a quarter of the way in. He has an amazingly positive attitude, but can’t help but wonder if he should be a lot more pissed off. His doctor ((he said he only has seen one) sounds like he was in over his head and I get the feeling that a lot of his surgeries were a result of trying to correct the earlier ones.

Really felt bad as Rogan was telling him about stem cells and such and there is Ronnie sitting there with two cages, 14 screws, and multiple rods holding him together.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
About a quarter of the way in. He has an amazingly positive attitude, but can’t help but wonder if he should be a lot more pissed off. His doctor ((he said he only has seen one) sounds like he was in over his head and I get the feeling that a lot of his surgeries were a result of trying to correct the earlier ones.

Really felt bad as Rogan was telling him about stem cells and such and there is Ronnie sitting there with two cages, 14 screws, and multiple rods holding him together.

well the positive thing is Joe is referring him to that stem cell doctor after the show.
my other take away is that Ronnie does for sure throw some fits in there. no f'n way was he ever .33% bf (he wouldve been dead) nor was he ever 3% in the off season let alone on stage.
all in all was a cool interview but if you've seen any other RC interviews it was pretty similar to those just a better host.

joeyirish777

Reaction score
did they measure fat differently 15-20 years ago? like not count the base 5%? maybe that's why he's confused/misinformed/lying

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
did they measure fat differently 15-20 years ago? like not count the base 5%? maybe that's why he's confused/misinformed/lying

who knows but he of all people should know you can't be alive and be that low bodyfat. I think the lowest ever recorded was 3.5% and the guy was shredded to the bone.

joeyirish777

Reaction score
who knows but he of all people should know you can't be alive and be that low bodyfat. I think the lowest ever recorded was 3.5% and the guy was shredded to the bone.

yeah as mr Olympia.... maybe he's too trained to lie from the bad rep bodybuilding was getting in that time. I feel like now no one gives a shit, and in the beginning no one knew PEDs really existed. those guys who did it in between probably put up with a ton of bad publicity

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
will definitely be watching the rest of this when i have time.
theres no way he was at .33 but cant nit pick a monster like that..
when the judges tell you you too big being 45 lbs bigger then ur closest competitor thats one big guy...
Maybe i should try and add a meal in the middle of the night....

Last edited:

New Threads