Thanks

Is it advised to use an AI ONLY if I show signs of gyno?

I'll have it on hand regardless.......

OR incorporate it during the cylce (wks 3-18) as a precautionary measure... Every sticky is alittle different when it comes to this

Thanks
    Thanked 18,093 Times in 7,795 Posts
    Originally Posted by justin h View Post
    I'll have it on hand regardless.......

OR incorporate it during the cylce (wks 3-18) as a precautionary measure... Every sticky is alittle different when it comes to this
    For a reasonable dose of test only you're prob not gonna grow titties. Keep it on hand and use as needed IMO
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

Re: Is it advised to use an AI ONLY if I show signs of gyno?

I ran a 12 test cycle with a 4 week DBol kickstart without it. Eveything went perfect. Then I added HCG at the end and my ****in nipple felt like it was going to pop and I got a pea size lump under it. I had to run Letro for a couple weeks and deal with not having an intrest in sex.

Moral of my story is if you arnt prone to gyno you'll be fine. If you are, you need to run AI the entire cycle. The only way to really know is blood work and watching your body. If you start holding water, get backne, sex drive drops, etc at the very least get your blood checked. Some guys do fine with no AI even if thier E2 goes through the roof. so, at the end of the day listen to your body.

Personally, I would try without the AI, keep it on hand. This being your first cycle, I would recommend getting blood work BEFORE you cycle to find out where you fall in the normal range and then again a few weeks in to the cycle. Some guys are naturaly high or low. It doesnt mean they are jacked up its just where thier body is. If you are naturally high and you knock it down to low you can end up with similar sides to being to high.

Just my .02

Thanks

justin... what is your previous cycle experience? how easily do you get gyno? Can you pinpoint the gyno to a certain compound? These are the questions you need to ask yourself to help answer that question. If you tend not to get gyno and would just like to reduce water bloat and erase the possibility of itchy nips then I always recommend running 10-20mg of Nolva EOD or ED during cycle, starting 3-7 days before your cycle starts to give the Nolva a chance to occupy some of the aromatase enzymes waiting to turn androgens into estrogens.

Thanks

See I am the opposite when it comes to this. My thing is that high estrogen has other side effects besides just gyno. Not all guys are gyno prone, but these guys could be prone to other estrogen related side effects. We know that our estrogen will increase way above normal ranges while on cycle. I always run Aromasin at 12.5mg daily while on, and I do this from the start. Why even take a chance of having estro related side effects, right? I would rather prevent then wait and see if I need it. Plus, the stuff is cheap. Prevent it.

Thanks

I always run it from the start. Most people worry bout gyno, wich is the least dangerous symptom from high E levels, but forget bout the bad ones that often go unnoticed: high blood pressure, high cholesterol, water retention(bloating). The shit is cheap, why take a chance not running it???
    US Goverment Policy: If It Ain't Broken, Fix It Till It Is.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 Times in 1,266 Posts

if your prone you should use one always... if not case by case basis.

Thanks

I like what some guys just said, if you have it use it. I was using my Adex since first week, it helps me to reduce bloating of the D-bol and I play with my dose till find the sweet spot so I feel no sides of low estro. Blood worl def is your tool on this. I will not wait to see sides...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,411 Times in 1,186 Posts

Ya you need estrogen to grow but you don't want to high estro. Too low estro has sides as well. High and low e have very similar sides so when running an ai from the get go can make it hard to find out if e is high or low. Blood work is a must for a first time user to you know how your body reacts to test. So many guys don't get blood work but a female panel is so cheap. Also leads to not guessing when issues occur. So many guys don't get bloods, and so many guys preach what they don't do themselves.