335x1
235x3x5

floor barbell tricep extensions
3x10

snatch grip barbell rows
3x10

face pulls
3x15

1st time doing a floor press. pretty damn akward. was happy with how the weight felt.

Dude you're killing it! If you dont me saying, when doing a floor press you should have your legs extended on the floor.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
You are absolutely killing it with good hard work! Respect my brother

thanks man, to be honest, staying 100 with this log kinda feels like a hit to my ego, more so because i am still getting back to where my strength was, also because i sit back and think, most you guy probably thought my huge ass was way stronger, but then again i can't remember once ever bragging about numbers.
Things are coming along good, this is such a different style of training but i am enjoying it a lot.
Thanks to everyone thats following and being supportive!

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
your strength is just fine and will go up now you have changed to this type of training. Not one person on here started off power lifting already hitting huge numbers they built them up over time. Keep at it big fella it will all come together in time

thanks man, to be honest, staying 100 with this log kinda feels like a hit to my ego, more so because i am still getting back to where my strength was, also because i sit back and think, most you guy probably thought my huge ass was way stronger, but then again i can't remember once ever bragging about numbers.
Things are coming along good, this is such a different style of training but i am enjoying it a lot.
Thanks to everyone thats following and being supportive!

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Dude ! no sound track on the videos please.

i just wanna hear the weights & hopefully one of your wifes farts.

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
consistency is key and ur killing it ...cant wait to see what ur new prs are after this pl period.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
consistency is key and ur killing it ...cant wait to see what ur new prs are after this pl period.

i do believe they will be nice, i just have to trust the process.
i dont always agree with whats programmed and i'm doing my best to tell myself to stfu and do it.
plus i miss killing delts and biceps and back etc lol

Reactions: CJ

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
to be honest, staying 100 with this log kinda feels like a hit to my ego, more so because i am still getting back to where my strength was, also because i sit back and think, most you guy probably thought my huge ass was way stronger, but then again i can't remember once ever bragging about numbers.

You have good numbers now but will soon have some bigger numbers to brag about. The switch takes time brother; form is a little different the reps and weight are different. You're also doing something that may not come as easy for you as some genetic PL freak. That alone will put you out of your comfort zone but in that you have my respect.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
You have good numbers now but will soon have some bigger numbers to brag about. The switch takes time brother; form is a little different the reps and weight are different. You're also doing something that may not come as easy for you as some genetic PL freak. That alone will put you out of your comfort zone but in that you have my respect.

thanks man, figured i'd give it a whirl, always been a big fan

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
... also because i sit back and think, most you guy probably thought my huge ass was way stronger...

Absolutely not!!!

Remember, you're TRAINING right now, not testing. Nobody maxes out every workout, nobody is always peaked.

Stick to the programming, enjoy the results later.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Absolutely not!!!

Remember, you're TRAINING right now, not testing. Nobody maxes out every workout, nobody is always peaked.

Stick to the programming, enjoy the results later.

thanks dude.
i appreciate you guys always being supportive.
at the end of the day the majority of guys here including myself are way stronger thN the average gym goer, but we dont compare ourselves to them. i look at guys like tiny, metal, jin trump to name a few and i want to get to that level.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
jesus did you mean to put my name in that list??

thanks dude.
i appreciate you guys always being supportive.
at the end of the day the majority of guys here including myself are way stronger thN the average gym goer, but we dont compare ourselves to them. i look at guys like tiny, metal, jin trump to name a few and i want to get to that level.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
(yesterday)
Speed squats
335x8x2

Speed Deads
385x8x1

Bulgarian Split Squat
3x10

Leg extensions 3x15
ss w/dumbells swings 3x15

Hanging Leg raise 3 x failure

this heat throughout the day has been taking away from my workouts, between the sweating all day and not being able to eat as much I feel the difference.
also, was trying to sit back into these deads better, felt like i was, video says... nope :32 (8):

last sets of each;

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
flys 3x20
ss w/overhead tricep extension 3x20

close grip speed bench
255x9x3

close grip pin press
quit after 1st set due to left forearm pain.

bench supported db rows

db side lateral raises 3x15
ss w/bb curls 3x15

ghey video:

got 4 more 45s, 2 10, 2 5s, 2 2.5s and the pins for the rack and platform in the mail, they're really nice (shoutout metal's hookup once again).
going to get hardware to install them sumbitches tomorrow.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
just noticed tomorrow will be 1 month, i'll post some pics so you guys can see how shit i look so Jin on his cut can feel better about himself :32 (18):
weight is still right at 266 but i am just fluffy with minimal detail of any kind at this point. (as seen in videos)
i have stuck to my meal plan but i have also indulged in other shit at will but not to any kind of extent. i'm talking snack size bag of chips here and there, box of raisenets whatever. ok ok i have been getting down with some 7 layer bean dip lately idk why but i crave that shit lol.
also i have not done cardio once since starting this. i put the extra sleep/rest over it lately. it does show.
just trying to keep the log real.

Reactions: CJ

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Spent some time today cleaning up the gym getting it in better order.
Pretty much done. Have a custom sheet thats gonna go in front of and cover all the storage bullshit, some more 2" plates on the way and need a couple more 1" plates for the adjustable dumbells. Also one more mat to finish covering the whole floor.
Installed the pins on the rack and platform today also, very nice, and Metal us going to kill me with this band work no doubt.
View attachment 10185

View attachment 10186

well looks like my photo qouta is once agains fukked.
i'll just post an imgur link once everything is 100% done i guess

New Threads