Gibz is a powerlifter???

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
lol brothers so I'm embarking on a new adventure...
starting this Sunday I will be switching up my training to a conjugate style powerlifting program provided by ugbb bro Metalhead.
plan is to run this for 4-6 months and do a meet.
Something I've always wanted to do.
Not trying to cut to a weight class, win or set any records, just legit give a pl program a chance and do a meet for fun.
Interested to see how my body reacts to this.
Plan is 16 weeks out 750 test/500 npp, for sure throw an oral in closer to meet day.
I'll post pics and update the journey here in this thread, thanks for any future support!

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Maxes before gyms closed were around;
squat:445
bench:335
deadlift:575
(1355)
I know not impressive especially for a man my size but I never trained for strength.
Always had the mentality that I rather look strong if you get that.
my 3rm and 5rm are much better but those are the tested 1rm's as shitty as they may be i dont care to sit here and lie about it especially if i intend on keeping a good log.
goal is 1500+

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
Going to be fun and exciting bro. I'm confident you'll do well switching your training focus for a little bit. And like I said, delts and curls will stay!

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
before we move on with this thread, my goal is to prep and have a successful pl meet, then train and compete in an amateur strongman comp, following that(sure I'll have put onnsome serious size by then) will be a hard cut and wife and i will do a bodybuilding comp together, then its chill mode...
basically I want to knock out these goals over the next year and a half and then once done put my focus on other things, just maintain.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Best wishes on your new journey. You will still crush some serious weight and look good doing it; it can be done.

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
You know I’ll be giving u a hard time. Ur wife can push what u can homie...lol don’t take her unless she cheerleads.
All jokes aside change is great I bet ur body will respond great. I’ll have my support until u get to big. Oh that’s right u already are. Damn...good luck n stay focused

New Threads