A Primer for those considering HRT

Reaction score
We know all exogenous steroids will suppress natural production. That is a basic truth of every available anabolic androgenic. Teaticular atrophy is a side effect of suppression. Some ppl never experience the atrophy while others expereince it to a large degree. That's one reason and the other is bc absorption of oral testosterone like andriol is much lower than injectable preparations. If you took 100mg of each, the injectable test would be much more readily absorbed so at similar doses you'd potentially expereince increased testicular atrophy. Andriol boosts test levels which will also increase aromatization which by itself would further limit natural testoaterone production. Your pituitary is not shutdown directly. It's a downstream effect bc when taking exogenous test like andriol it will ultimately inhibit the hypothalamus from producing GNrH which acts upon the pituitary. So pituitary shutdown is secondary to the hypothalamus.

If you've got the article please post it. I'd love to see it. And please don't let it be an article written by Joe Schmoe who has a column for Flex magazine or something. A published and peer reviewed study would be nice or something from Merck themselves.

Sorry for replying to an old topic but this is of much interest to me.

I am not allowed to post linkbut google"Merck leaflet Andriol"

From the official Merck leaflet:

Human Pharmacology
In healthy men daily oral doses of 160 mg/day for 14 days did not suppress plasma FSH and LH
levels nor pituitary responsiveness to stimulation by LHRH.

This is a replacement dose of Andriol.
With limited absorbtion rate of 7% of the 100mg testosterone contained in 160mg Andriol(4 caps),it translates to at least 7 mg testosterone daily in the bloodstream.

This equals a dose of about 100mg test-e given per 10 days.
Easy to find studies show that 100mg of injectable test a week brings LH FSH to a complete zero.
The non stop circulating effect of injected test is far more suppressive that the highs and lows/spikes that you get with Andriol. Also,the Andriol way of administration yields less estrogen conversion I presume.

All being said,I have a boatload of Andriols to try out(I have never taken it before).I will be doing blood work and reporting it.

Attachments

• IMG_20180926_191629_077.jpg
    IMG_20180926_191629_077.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 16
Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to the forums. I signed up for one reason, my wife works for a plastic surgeon who was telling us about a legal FDA regulated trans dermal HGH gel. Thought the people on this site would know more about it and if it is even possible.

Thanks

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to the forums. I signed up for one reason, my wife works for a plastic surgeon who was telling us about a legal FDA regulated trans dermal HGH gel. Thought the people on this site would know more about it and if it is even possible.

Thanks

Hey Dangles,

how’s it hanging?

pretty sure that’s 100% horse shit.

Start a new thread about it and you’ll get better responses.

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
Tell me Dangles, you still work for the Reno police department? :32 (18):

Reaction score
My blood work just came back and I have low test levels. My Dr. prescribed me test and I am getting my first dosage today. Are there any immediate side effects I should be worried about? I'm 38, pretty damn healthy but have noticed a significant drop in energy over the last 5 years.

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
My blood work just came back and I have low test levels. My Dr. prescribed me test and I am getting my first dosage today. Are there any immediate side effects I should be worried about? I'm 38, pretty damn healthy but have noticed a significant drop in energy over the last 5 years.

Severe rage, heart attacks and uncontrollable urges to eat hot womens’ asses.
Other than that, just a few more pimples on the back.

Rigorhead

Reaction score

You'll have more energy, your sex drive will go through the roof, and you'll burn fat/build muscle more efficiently. You'll feel better than you've felt in years. It takes 5-6 weeks to feel the full affects of TRT. Try to be patient.

Reaction score

very similar age and 295 total T, check my new member intro.
ive been on it two weeks and my mood is already better. So far, no insane mood swings that low T gave me.
I have a lot to learn but worth the risk, which should be low if not abused, as I was going downhill fast.

Reaction score
I was given 200 / week. I do 2 100mg shots, but I kind of think I should be doing 2 70mg shots.

What about HgH? I want to do that and Sema.

buck

Reaction score
I was given 200 / week. I do 2 100mg shots, but I kind of think I should be doing 2 70mg shots.

What about HgH? I want to do that and Sema.
Your dose sounds high. What is your blood work.

New Threads