Sports bra

Reaction score
Trying to convince my fiance to join, but until she does, I figured I'd ask a quick question for her.

She's been looking for a good sports bra which doesn't ride up in the back and dig into her neck (large breasts), or if it doesn't ride up to the neck it doesn't provide support.

We do free weights together, and she loves the punching bag. She's a stocky build so it's hard to find stuff that fits well anyway. Does anyone have any suggestions? Currently she's considering the "uplifting sports bra" from bornprimitive.com.

Thanks in advance!

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
Trying to convince my fiance to join, but until she does, I figured I'd ask a quick question for her.

She's been looking for a good sports bra which doesn't ride up in the back and dig into her neck (large breasts), or if it doesn't ride up to the neck it doesn't provide support.

We do free weights together, and she loves the punching bag. She's a stocky build so it's hard to find stuff that fits well anyway. Does anyone have any suggestions? Currently she's considering the "uplifting sports bra" from bornprimitive.com.

Thanks in advance!

Nice try with the spam...

German89

Elite
Reaction score
Posting pics of the problem area,
May get you more replies!!

why?

OP. I dont have a answer. I dont have this issue. I shop in the little girls section for my sports bras because, i refuse to pay 60 bucks for a bra that will get ruined in the same amount of time a 12$ 2 pack will.

If it's digging in, it's too small and she needs a bigger size.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
So, consulting with Mrs. BRICKS, has very large breasts and is in the gym 2-3 hours a day, and has gone through a few different sports bras.

She said augmented or not makes a difference.

For her Puma and Underarmour are her go to for the gym for support and comfort, not sure which models. Obviously some are better than others within the same company.

War Hammer Apparel makes a very supportive sports bra but she sais they're too compressing and not comfortable for her.

Calvin Klein is her go to for a sports bra for not in the gym, comfortable but supportive.

Bottom line is she's probably going to go through a few different bras and test drive them to find the right one. The one's mentioned above are about $25 per. She has a drawer full of sports bras from the bodybuilding and fitness specialty companies. Those are more expensive.

Hopefully there's something helpful in this.

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
Should be a thread on bra's here, pics a must, German and Mrs. Bricks can star us off. :)

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
i hate recommending this brand but my girlfriend is very busty and loves alphalete sports bras

Reaction score
Nice try with the spam...

Legit post. Just because I have a post count of two doesn't mean I'm a spammer. She did eventually join, so she read these posts and is looking at the options.

To those who posted ideas and experiences, she and I appreciate the help! She bought the one I posted about to give it a try.

Reactions: Jin

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I'm willing to offer my cupped hands as support for your finances breasts. Always willing to help out others in need! :32 (20):

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I'm willing to offer my cupped hands as support for your finances breasts. Always willing to help out others in need! :32 (20):

You're even light enough that she could carry you around on her back while you cup her breasts and not notice.

:32 (1):

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
Legit post. Just because I have a post count of two doesn't mean I'm a spammer. She did eventually join, so she read these posts and is looking at the options.

To those who posted ideas and experiences, she and I appreciate the help! She bought the one I posted about to give it a try.

Sounds good brother...

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
Lmfao.. I shop exclusively in the little girl isle. There ain't shit to see!!!!

As does my wife, (small is good too) you'll be thankful when you're old. Dont wanna be carrying around torpedos.
Our friend has the biggest milkers ive ever seen, bad back problems. My buddy says she should hire 2 midgets, to walk under each jug holding them up for her.
** shrug **

New Threads