Thread: Itchy Nipps

Thanks

Itchy Nipps

Do any of you experience itchy or sensitive nipps during your cycle, but never develop gyno? If runing an AI, can itchy or sensitive nipps just be part of running a cycle, or are they always indicative of the beginning of gyno?

Thanks

Re: Itchy Nipps

Using the wrong detergent can make your nips itchy... but is it THAT kind of itch??

Thanks

At least for me its normal.
    US Goverment Policy: If It Ain't Broken, Fix It Till It Is.

Thanks

Originally Posted by AndroSport View Post
    Using the wrong detergent can make your nips itchy... but is it THAT kind of itch??
    I haven't started my first cycle yet. I am just gathering as much info I can. What got me thinking is that I stocked up on all my gear ( I am in Superdrol PCT right now) and my buddy just started a Test Cyp cycle. He had no kickstart, so I loaned him some Dbol I got and he said it is rocking his world. He says 25 mgs is feeling more like 50 and he keeps complaing about itchy nipps. He is dosing .5 Adex EOD and itch is still there. He says he has ran Dbol 5 times with no itch and this is hands down the best he has ever had. I keep encouraging him to join SI, but in his paranoid state of mind if he joins a board about steroids, the DEA will come knocking. 8-l
    Anyway, while I am eagerly awaiting for my first pin, I am collecting as much info as possible. And, of course, watching my buddy.

Thanks

First your friend is so paranoid about something I really don`t worry about it lol...DEA will not look for guys like him you or me. They looking for the big fish if that will be the case will be no boards. Anyway I got itching nipples on D-bol but not too bad he can try to increase the AI and see if works or best option get a blood work done to check his e2 levels.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Pikiki View Post
    First your friend is so paranoid about something I really don`t worry about it lol...DEA will not look for guys like him you or me. They looking for the big fish if that will be the case will be no boards. Anyway I got itching nipples on D-bol but not too bad he can try to increase the AI and see if works or best option get a blood work done to check his e2 levels.
    I was exaggerating on the DEA thing. I am tired of worrying about him anyway. I feel a little resposible because I gave him the Dbol, but he has cycled before and he is a big boy....he can figure it out. Not my fault this is the first time he has used good shit.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Shane1974 View Post
    I was exaggerating on the DEA thing. I am tired of worrying about him anyway. I feel a little resposible because I gave him the Dbol, but he has cycled before and he is a big boy....he can figure it out. Not my fault this is the first time he has used good shit.
    lol I was like really DEA??? anyway just keep on eye on him cause looks like he is on some real Ds this time.

Thanks

[QUOTE=Pikiki;18998]lol I was like really DEA??? anyway just keep on eye on him cause looks like he is on some real Ds this time.[/QUOT

No DEA but he is REALLY paranoid. He will not join ANY gear forum, won't buy gear online. I don't get that because I work in a highly professional environment, and getting arrested with a controlled substance wouldn't look very good to the client, however, a face to face hook up seems riskier. And the price he pays is outrageous....and I am starting to think the gear he's getting is subpar.