What Has God Taken From You?

Gabriel

Reaction score
He has taken a nearly perfect person from me and I can't forgive him.. I will forever hate him.. I will never be the same.. He should have taken me,published me,whatever,but not her..I would endure whatever just bring her back..they may come but they will never win..

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I don't think putting blame and hatred towards God is what you should do.
Pm me if you need someone to talk to dude.

Gabriel

Reaction score
To know her was to love her..She was a light to everyone..I miss her every second..He was wrong taking her..I should have been punished ,never her.. somehow I am to blame..She was so much to so many..a light,so bright..now it's gone..Damn Him..

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Sorry to hear of your loss brother

Reaction score
Who did you lose Gabriel? What happened to her?

I'm sorry you are hurting.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Not a religious man so have no comment except that im sorry for your loss brother we are all here for you.

Gabriel

Reaction score
I have to say that when a shining soul enters your life ,it's beautiful..But when it's taken,it's hard to except.. It's difficult to understand,even harder to except..this Rage,anger...I will use it to beat the odds.. I will honor her by living every day for her..Thanks to everyone ,I was having a tuff time swimming in my own selfish pain..that all changed the other day when I heard the news..The world lost a beautiful soul that will forever be MISSED

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
I dont believe in sky-wizards and the like, but I am sorry for your loss...

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Super sorry for your loss sir, you are welcomed and encouraged to say what ever you like or feel if it makes you feel any better which I am sure it does not. Death is a ****ed up thing 100% and I know this might not help right now but whom ever the lovely lady you are talking about is she is in a better place and away from this ****ed up place that we still have to live in. I really feel sad for your loss and I am pulling for you to get out of this horrible grieving process as soon as possible but right now you need it so we are all here to listen to what ever you need to say.

deejeff442

Elite
Reaction score
You just have to believe you will see her again when it's your time...
I,was a firefighter for a long time, seen too many things. Met families of people that passed.
I would say I,am agnostic some things cant be explained here on earth.
So sorry brother

Beserker

Viking King
Reaction score
At the end of it all, we are nothing more than what is remembered of us. Our reputation is built on how we treat others... we deal with what we are dealt, we exist only in the memory of those we have touched, and if we’re great enough, our memory is elevated to legend.

You lost a legend in your life, and I’m sorry for your loss brother. Try not to dwell on that loss, but remember what was legendary. Sing her praises and let her memory live forever.

chandy

Reaction score
i'm sorry about your loss man! dm me if u need to talk or vent!

Gabriel

Reaction score
Just wanted to fill in some blanks..I was engaged to a beautiful woman ...Lisa...her daughter Ariel was 10...Ariel was a bright light,always happy,cheerful and just sweet..we had a great connection,I loved like a daughter..Well as life would have it,my parents fell ill.. dying,that brought very dark times for me..The PTSD was in full swing and I was lost in hate,rage and not a good person to be around..I saw how it was effecting my relationship with Lisa..not wanting to drag them down I walked away..the hardest decision I have ever made,but I thought it was for the best... Haven't talked to Lisa in years,no contact..then my son tells me,Ariel is dead...what a selfish ass I was,am..if I was stronger,if I could have pulled it together and stayed with them...I honestly know if I was there this wouldn't have happened..I sent a message via my son to Lisa...no response...I know she blames me...I blame my self..My son said she got mixed up with the wrong crowd and was into some bad shit...thats all..I don't want to know anymore...because if I was there this wouldn't have ever happened...I must have really hurt her when I left..I never even though about that,but now I do..now that it's to Fing later..what a piece of shit I am...I deserve everything I'm getting now..atleast now I know why all this is happening...

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Just wanted to fill in some blanks..I was engaged to a beautiful woman ...Lisa...her daughter Ariel was 10...Ariel was a bright light,always happy,cheerful and just sweet..we had a great connection,I loved like a daughter..Well as life would have it,my parents fell ill.. dying,that brought very dark times for me..The PTSD was in full swing and I was lost in hate,rage and not a good person to be around..I saw how it was effecting my relationship with Lisa..not wanting to drag them down I walked away..the hardest decision I have ever made,but I thought it was for the best... Haven't talked to Lisa in years,no contact..then my son tells me,Ariel is dead...what a selfish ass I was,am..if I was stronger,if I could have pulled it together and stayed with them...I honestly know if I was there this wouldn't have happened..I sent a message via my son to Lisa...no response...I know she blames me...I blame my self..My son said she got mixed up with the wrong crowd and was into some bad shit...thats all..I don't want to know anymore...because if I was there this wouldn't have ever happened...I must have really hurt her when I left..I never even though about that,but now I do..now that it's to Fing later..what a piece of shit I am...I deserve everything I'm getting now..atleast now I know why all this is happening...

You are not to blame...right now you may think you are but youre not...i stopped blaming myself for other peoples actions long ago and it helped me grow as a man and father. Its never fun when you lose something you love but blaming yourself is only going to make it worse for you..if you need to talk just hollar brother