50mg per week bump more than doubles testosterone level TRT bloodwork

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
So I did bloods back in February and came in at 556 while on 100mg of test cyp per week. I had follow-up bloodwork done this month and came back at 1320 at 150mg of test cyp per week.

How the fuk is this possible? I mean, I expected an increase but not that much from an extra 50mg per week.

My first bloods were done Saturday and the second was done Thursday and I do injections on Sunday if that helps.

Now I have to get bloods again in September and I was going to start my cycle. DAMN

Thoughts?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It may be slightly over dosed gear.150mg gets me close to 900

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Was the Test Cyp from the Pharmacy or UGL?

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
It may be slightly over dosed gear.150mg gets me close to 900
If it wasn't pharm grade, I would have thought the same.

1300 seems high for 150mg per week. I legit don't want to be that high for trt. As dumb as that sounds.

RustyShackelford

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That is interesting. I’m sure timing played some part of it.
I know everyone is different, my script is 200mg a week and I always take 100 mg 7 days before my bloods and that puts me 600-800ish.
Last time I took a full 200 I believe I was around 1250 and I just said I got off schedule and took my shot the day before bloodwork and the dr never said anything.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I did bloods back in February and came in at 556 while on 100mg of test cyp per week. I had follow-up bloodwork done this month and came back at 1320 at 150mg of test cyp per week.

How the fuk is this possible? I mean, I expected an increase but not that much from an extra 50mg per week.

My first bloods were done Saturday and the second was done Thursday and I do injections on Sunday if that helps.

Now I have to get bloods again in September and I was going to start my cycle. DAMN

Thoughts?
How long had you been on 100mg/wk?

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Watson Cyp from Walgreens?
!S!

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Watson Cyp from Walgreens?
!S!

I never really looked at he manufacturer as I get it from CVS so I thought is must be legit. It appears to be made in Portugal or some shit.

lOlEeqQ.jpg

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
Every now and again I pull a >1,500 on 172 mg per week (.43 ml every 3.5 days)

I usually run 1,100 on that dose. It could be a fluke.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I am wondering if it could be overdosed. Rx Human grade overdosed? Is that possible?

Assuming the FDA is regulating all Rx drugs, having your product not containing the stated dose could probably result in serious fines or loss of a license.

Just my guess. I think the possibility of it being overdosed is low.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Assuming the FDA is regulating all Rx drugs, having your product not containing the stated dose could probably result in serious fines or loss of a license.

Just my guess. I think the possibility of it being overdosed is low.

I get bloods drawn again in September. If I test that high again, I am afraid that she will stop the treatment or make me go to her office for injections. She wants me below 800

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
This is so simple. BSP u did not disclose that u did deadlifts, squats, had sex, and took the deer antler pills right before ur latest bloods. That’s gotta be it.

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
I get bloods drawn again in September. If I test that high again, I am afraid that she will stop the treatment or make me go to her office for injections. She wants me below 800

You could do what I do....cheat and don't inject your full dose prior to the bloodwork. You don't get to know where you're really at but it's better than the potential alternative you mentioned. And you could always go to any lab and get tested for not that much $$. I just used Walk-In lab online to order total and free T for $68 and went to a Quest lab right down the street.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
This is so simple. BSP u did not disclose that u did deadlifts, squats, had sex, and took the deer antler pills right before ur latest bloods. That’s gotta be it.

You are starting to sound like one of my coworkers who is on deer antler spray, creatine, and some tri-blend SARM....

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
You could do what I do....cheat and don't inject your full dose prior to the bloodwork. You don't get to know where you're really at but it's better than the potential alternative you mentioned. And you could always go to any lab and get tested for not that much $$. I just used Walk-In lab online to order total and free T for $68 and went to a Quest lab right down the street.
Are u guys drawing ur own blood for these online tests?

New Threads