50mg per week bump more than doubles testosterone level TRT bloodwork

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
This is the one I used https://www.walkinlab.com/
Only problem is that some of the labs they use don't measure over 1500 total T so if you are testing to see your blast or cycle levels you won't get your exact levels.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
So after my 12 week test C cycle, should I get my blood done two weeks or four weeks after i finish cycle?
Sorry to hijack ur thread BSP

Last edited:

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
So I’m interested in how this plays out BSP. I just got my test dose bumped to 150mg a week as well. Will get bloods at my 3 months mark. Got them at 4 weeks in and was on 100mg. I dose Monday morning and get blood drawn Thursday morning. My doc told me that my test levels would be highest 3 days after injection. I’m trying to keep everything consistent so I can really know what’s happening inside my body. Got like 6 weeks until next blood draw. Will let you know what happened!

Reaction score
I just got bumped to 150 from 100 as well. I haven’t seen the lab yet t know where I was at 100, but I feel so much better now.

I will mention this though on the issue of pharma. Yes it’s regulated, but there’s always a range. So it’s possible it’s a bit hotter than normal, but it shouldn’t be more than single digit percentage. I have noticed with my 1ml vials that if I draw 100mg/.5ml the first shot, the second I just draw what’s left. It’s more than .5. Not a ton, but that combined with full allowable strength could be it.

HeiseTX

Reaction score
Which site/test should I order? Before starting a cycle.

El Gringo

Reaction score
So I did bloods back in February and came in at 556 while on 100mg of test cyp per week. I had follow-up bloodwork done this month and came back at 1320 at 150mg of test cyp per week.

How the fuk is this possible? I mean, I expected an increase but not that much from an extra 50mg per week.

My first bloods were done Saturday and the second was done Thursday and I do injections on Sunday if that helps.

Now I have to get bloods again in September and I was going to start my cycle. DAMN

Thoughts?

your first bloodwork was done 6 days after injection. The 2nd 4 days after.

test cyp will peak 3-4 days after injection and the day before your injections is your trough (lowest point) level.

for example: myself, I pin 100mg/week and 3 days after injection I draw 1000ng of testosterone. My trough (6 days) I draw just under 700ng.

you’re comparing your trough level to your peak plus 50mg of test on top of it

New Threads