so dexamethasone treats covid-19?

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Dexamethasone is not an anabolic, its a corticosteroid. so it will make no difference for bulking/cutting and id imagine proviron or anavar would do nothing for covid19

joeyirish777

Reaction score
That said, im glad i have a few vials of dexamethasone sitting in my stash!

pretty sure this is the stuff that saved my life when my cns and immune system crashed. killed all the inflammation in my body in about 15 minutes with immediate affects. one hell of a drug, but corticosteroids are a completely other beast when it comes to being responsible with.

Reaction score
Is it abusable?

Proviron was a euphoriant.

pretty sure this is the stuff that saved my life when my cns and immune system crashed. killed all the inflammation in my body in about 15 minutes with immediate affects. one hell of a drug, but corticosteroids are a completely other beast when it comes to being responsible with.

joeyirish777

Reaction score
it was administered to me by an ER physician so I have no idea what the dosage was.

in my case to reduce inflammation primarily being aggravated by an infection.

corticosteroids are more dangerous in my opinion then anabolic because they take away the bodies ability to fight infection and inflammation on its own.. more dangerous then a pp that cant work on its own. so yes, very abusable.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
wonder if there is a reason for that? Or just by chance

Nobody on this board has contracted Covid to my knowledge.

“Tried” for what?

Reaction score
What's PP?

Abuseable how?

it was administered to me by an ER physician so I have no idea what the dosage was.

in my case to reduce inflammation primarily being aggravated by an infection.

corticosteroids are more dangerous in my opinion then anabolic because they take away the bodies ability to fight infection and inflammation on its own.. more dangerous then a pp that cant work on its own. so yes, very abusable.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Tried for anti-inflammatory purposes?

If you need them, go to a doctor. They’re for severe, acute inflammation. Sometimes life threatening.

If you need something anti inflammatory just take NSAIDs.

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
A few lesser known facts about COVID-19

1. You have a 97.7% chance of survival if you contract COVID-19.
2. According to Dr. Fauci, masks provide zero protection against COVID-19 and are more symbolic.
3. WHO now claims that COVID-19 is 4 times less dangerous than they originally anticipated.
4. Dr. Birx stated in April that the government is classifying all deaths of patients with coronavirus as COVID-19 deaths, regardless of the actual cause.

joeyirish777

Reaction score
Dr. Fauci said that because he was afraid the hospital systems wouldn't have enough masks.

Reactions: Jin

New Threads