What you eating on?

Boytoy

Elite
Reaction score
In before Boytoy says “hooker puss”.

Was "the most disgusting thing you've eaten" thread!

Chicken and rice. Peanut butter sandwiches and lots of eggs!

Last edited:

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Oats, strawberry whey peanut butter and a banana oh and some pecans. About 700+ cal 1st breakfast of the day, eggs, smoked salmon and bagels in an hour or so.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just had 50 gm Karbolyn with 50 gm whey. In another 30 minutes 12 oz baked cod and 2 pieces of cornbread. About 2 hours after that 1 cup (dry weight) oatmeal and 2 cups egg whites.

Ye running slin there Bricks? That pattern looks familiar.

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
Just finished 6oz chicken breast with a little Pace picante sauce on top and 1/4 cup rice.

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
Just Finished 50g carbs from rice chex with 25g whey iso, and finishing with 450g (measured uncooked) honey gold potatoes with 90g (measured cooked) shredded chicken breats with a little greek yogurt and hot sauce on it.

Big Mikey

Reaction score
Presently keto diet as I'm focusing on losing the body fat I accumulated from when I was disabled. I've dropped 15 lbs so far & am aiming for another 45. Once this covid business is over & I go back to the gym for the first time in three + years, I'll switch back to a traditional macro balanced high carb diet. Mass is far easier to build eating that way. Once I plateau I'll switch to rotating carb loading X 4 days/ carb depleting X 3 days on a weekly rotation on a cut. I've used this approach before with excellent results. For anabolics/ 200mg X one IM injection testosterone enanthate with an estrogen blocker to hedge side effects. I'm in my 50's and can easily get an MD prescription for TRT. 200 mg X 1 IM injection is a typical TRT dose.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Presently keto diet as I'm focusing on losing the body fat I accumulated from when I was disabled. I've dropped 15 lbs so far & am aiming for another 45. Once this covid business is over & I go back to the gym for the first time in three + years, I'll switch back to a traditional macro balanced high carb diet. Mass is far easier to build eating that way. Once I plateau I'll switch to rotating carb loading X 4 days/ carb depleting X 3 days on a weekly rotation on a cut. I've used this approach before with excellent results. For anabolics/ 200mg X one IM injection testosterone enanthate with an estrogen blocker to hedge side effects. I'm in my 50's and can easily get an MD prescription for TRT. 200 mg X 1 IM injection is a typical TRT dose.

its good to have a plan man that’s my problem I never plan shit out.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
its good to have a plan man that’s my problem I never plan shit out.

I bet you thought about that Arbeys meal the entire day.

That counts as planning IMO.

Reactions: CJ

andy

Elite
Reaction score
im in my weekend vibe already , so excuse me, but I had meat salads 20min ago and now just drinking stevia coke and taking my daily supps.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Breakfast. I think I could eat breakfast food for every meal during the day (actually have). Change meats here and there, and good to go.

New Threads