Any one get numbness in chest and arm area?

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
2nd time I’m getting this feels like my left pec and bicep and top arm fell asleep. Any one ever get this ?

Big Mikey

Reaction score
There's any number of neurological irregularities that can cause temporary numbness. It's neurologically similar to spontaneous jerk of a limb. If the numbness isn't accompanied by shortness of breath & sudden onset of severe anxiety, you're probably fine.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Definitely the problem,
Switch hands,see if it happens on the other side?

lol thanks you guys reminded me of my father on Father’s Day he use to come up to my friends when they were over when i was a kid and tell them I complain of elbow pain and he keeps telling me not to jerk off in the bath tub

chandy

Reaction score
bobby u might be a righty but as long as quarantine has lasted i know you have tried to mix things up. your left side just aint use to it yet. you'll get there!

Rigorhead

Reaction score
I get these weird aching pains in my shoulders. It feels like it's down deep in the ball-and-socket joint. It usually happens when I wake up from falling asleep on the couch.
When do you get the numbness? Do you have any symptoms like mine?

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I get these weird aching pains in my shoulders. It feels like it's down deep in the ball-and-socket joint. It usually happens when I wake up from falling asleep on the couch.

mine just happened 2 times now it’s like when your leg falls asleep but In my pec and upper arm weird bit not like yours though it’s mostly on the outer part of the body

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
bobby u might be a righty but as long as quarantine has lasted i know you have tried to mix things up. your left side just aint use to it yet. you'll get there!

man I worked the whole covid no one got time to switch hit got to get in there rub it out and get out not practice shit smh

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
same here but don't worry buddy the switch hitting thing doesn't work anyways ;)

Sicwun88

Reaction score

Could be from sleeping on your shoulder?