Pea Protein Review

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Bought a 6 lb unflavored Now brand pea protein.

As hard to swallow as it is managed to use it all up.

1. Taste terrible (but i can deal with bad taste)

2. Does not stay mixed for more than 2 mi utes before its all at the bottom laying there like snott.

3. The consistancy of baby powder

Been using protein drinks & even back in the day weight gainers

this shit is the worst tasting ever plus I seriously dont think it soaks in

Just rather pisses right out

Garbage Imo

Sicwun88

Reaction score
I've seen this,never used it,
And never would let alone 6lbs of it!
Hopefully you were able to pea it out?

German89

Elite
Reaction score
"PEA PROTEIN"

Should've been a dead give away that it was trash. Just eat your peas.

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
I made this same mistake way back when I first started trying different brands and flavors or protein powder. I somehow wound up with a small tub of veggie protein and yeah, it was the most disgusting shit I have ever tried eat.

If I could give a negative score out of 10 I would. Shit is criminal how bad it tastes and I wonder who their target audience is. Even vegans can't be that out of touch with their taste buds...

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
Its a good price on amazon figured id give it a try because Im good at eating and drinking stuff that taste bad

If its good for me
i have been reading about straight milk protein but its expensive...dont know the whole ins and outs but its not casein its just filtered milk some how. i saw the article on protein factory if your interested...supposed to digest really well.
i just cant see spending that much money

DOOM

Reaction score
Just curious why pea protein? Are you vegetarian or Vegan?

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
for those interested in vegan proteins... this stuff is like crack, a friend of mine works for them and sent me a tub for free and a few other samples. Banana Maple Muffin is incredible. Mixed with greek yogurt or blended with ice shake... truly the best tasting protein i have ever had. The samples, cant remember flavors were just ok.... this banana maple muffin though.... literally blew my mind.

https://gettrusupps.com/products/tru-protein?variant=31358533468241

DOOM

Reaction score
I was vegan for 7 years but I went to being. Vegetarian two years ago. I am much happier and now I eat eggs and use whey isolate. I still use plant based milk and occasionally still use vegan protein. I’ve never tried this one. Thanks for sharing!