DNP with no gyms?

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just moved from a state where I had a gym for the last 2 weeks, to a new state that likely wont have gyms until Aug 1st at best. I have a huge outdoor park for cardio that also has pullup bars. Nothing else unfortunately. Should I bother running my planned cycle, or am I going to lose mostly muscle being in a huge deficit with no weights and not being able to even decently work legs, arms, shoulders, traps?

Reaction score
That's a long time to go without lifting. I would probably pct and do some bodyweight excercises, get some dumbells.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
what was your planned cycle? DNP will work without the gym if thats what youre asking, itll work period. if you have a huge outdoor park you can at least get some type of cardio and probably find some ways to get a pretty good body weight regime in for the next month. as Cohiba said, if you can find some DBs, you can do something.

Reaction score
So by cycle I mean a three week run of dnp. Not on gear atm. I had db's and bands, but had to leave them in my old place for other family members. I wanted to know if anyone here has run a dnp cycle during quarantine with no real weights and if they lost mostly muscle or still mainly fat. I know the dnp will work and burn tissue, but I want to make sure it is the right kind of tissue lol

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I have done 10 day cycle twice once I trained once I didn’t i I didn’t see any muscle loss on either just fat loss.

So by cycle I mean a three week run of dnp. Not on gear atm. I had db's and bands, but had to leave them in my old place for other family members. I wanted to know if anyone here has run a dnp cycle during quarantine with no real weights and if they lost mostly muscle or still mainly fat. I know the dnp will work and burn tissue, but I want to make sure it is the right kind of tissue lol

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You ever do DNP, on WEED, man?

Have you ever done DMT?
/ Joe Rogan

OP - yes, DNP and outdoor calisthenics & cardio will keep ye lean and help ye lose fat.

New Threads