Human Flesh PFC story...

Get Some

Reaction score
so, PFC stands for "pretty fuckin creepy" lol... as I was telling Zeek earlier if this had not happened to someone I knew directly I never would have believed the story. I'll spare you guys the usual novel I come up with and just get mostly details in ;)

So this chick that one of my good bros dated for awhile (we all knew her since high school) was single and another guy we knew was hangin out with her. They weren't dating and hadn't hooked up yet. Needless to say she was going on dates with other dudes. Long story short, she went on a blind date with this dude she met online (fucking terrible way to meet reliable people, lol) to soem restaurant. Turns out the dude was pretty weird but she still ended up making out with him. It didn't go any further than that but as you'll see that was enough. The next day my bro hung out with her at the beach and he noticed a "sore" near her lip and she did say that she could feel some irritation there. But she insisted she only made out with him and there was no way it was the Herp (or the Herm as I call it now, lol).

So, she went to see a doctor and when he examined the sores he was shocked and started asking her all these weird questions about where she had been and what she had been doing the past few days, the typical questions you would be asked when someone is investigating a murder. After the doctor was satisfied he replied by saying something to the effect of:

"We need to call the police immediately! I don't know how to tell you this, but the only way you could have gotten that sore is by coming in contact with a body that has been deceased for about 10 days or more. It is very important that you give me all the information about this man that you came in contact with last night"

She was absolutely mortified... turns out, the police went to this guys house and found parts of a human body in the freezer and parts of what turned out to be a human leg boiling on the stove! The guy had killed someone and had slowly been eating them over the course of more than a week!

I felt queasy after hearing that one and couldn't believe it was actually real. I saw the sore myself and can say it looked nothing like anything I've ever seen. Just thought I'd share with you guys who enjoy that type of shit ;) lol

Moral of the story.... don't date anyone online or you could be eaten!

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
HMMMMMMMMMMPHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR (vomit noise).

Damn.

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
Thats really weird, you can never be too careful.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I loved every second of that amazing story please tell me more

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
HMMMMMMMMMMPHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR (vomit noise).

Damn.

Damn spongy, that sounds like a diying goat... Man thats some creepy shit. I can just imagine how she felt. I've been "splashed" by human pieces Of flesh and fluids before, and is a horrible feeling of dirtiness beyond explanation. But something like this would be horrible.
I would tell her... Bitch u got the zombie herpzzz...u got owned.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn bro, you run with a rough crowd. Makes the shit that goes on in my group of friends look pretty good. Thanks for sharing. I'll be laughing inside the next time my neighbor is bitching about the guy on the corner not returning the hammer he borrowed 2 months ago. I'm going to be like; you think you got problums let me tell you bout this shit that happened to one of my bros friend!

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wonder what the macros on that boiled leg were? bet ya its pretty lean dude was just trying to eat clean lol

Z

Zeek

LMAO!!! you can always tell a legit tale because you can't make this shit up if you wanted to!!!

Thx for sharing brother!!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's is fucked up!!! Also the Herm!!!! Fuck you gs. Lol.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jeeze this Guy needs to buy a freezer or something. Can't just go around giving people sores. I mean eating them is one thing but that herpes scare is going a little far.

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yo that's fuckin rough right there bro. People are crazy. WTF??? People in this world are sick.

bleachx

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wonder what the macros on that boiled leg were? bet ya its pretty lean dude was just trying to eat clean lol

Ahahaha "just trying to eat clean" lol! that's classic! Man that's one crazy way to get caught. I mean think about all the shit this guy had to do to get to that spot and the thing that ends up busting him is the zombie sore. He was probably patting himself on the back for being so careful right as the cops kick in the door and bust his ass lol! So funny!

Get Some

Reaction score
The funny thing about this incident was that it became somewhat of a "folklore" tale that people over the last few years say they were a part of, lol. Even though this really happened to the girl I knew and it really was Saprobic bacteria that was in her mouth and on her lip, I heard the story a few years later after the fact. It seems the story had traveled East to Phoenix where my best friend lives. Although I don't think he told anyone and I did hear it from a random person. It was funny for me to listen to the guy tell the story like it was someone he knew. I was laughing inside but I'm really mellow when I drink so I wasn't about to say anything to this dude, I'm not that type of guy ;)

Still the thought of the whole thing creeps me out.... that and the story about the lady who had cockroach eggs laid in her mouth and they hatched! lol, thank God I did not know who that lady was cuz I want no part of that story, lol

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I WAS part of this story BRO!!! I'm the dude who gave her the death-herp!

I blame in on 3J because he put it in my diet chart... Spongy wouldn't do that to me ;)

New Threads