Purple Panda Labs - finished oils

Reaction score

Purple Panda Labs review​

Can we get some solid non-shill/non-bs opinions on these guys? I know they are a website and not the optimal source - but I must say I’m intrigued by purple panda labs and they have quite the thread on meso.

i notice they have a “Monkey King” offering as well as “Stealth International”. Moreno interested in Stealth but would welcome experiences/opinions on MK.

AB8E14C7-2A27-4AA2-A35E-A0356C4C4B7D.jpeg

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score

Purplepandalabs​

They are one of a few that look very legit over on Meso for sure. Never tried them but I might if they weren't strictly crypto currency.

Last edited:
Reaction score
They are one of a few that look very legit over on Meso for sure. Never tried them but I might if they weren't strictly crypto currency.

I thought cryptocurrency was a good thing? Wouldn’t that be the prerable method of payment?

German89

Elite
Reaction score
is that the same as bitcoin? i tried purchasing that shit once and just ended up with a headache.

Get used to it because that's what society is leaning towards. I had to do it once time and didn't understand it but... once it's all connected you should be able to get through it

Bitcoin.. Now XRP. I keep trying to make time to learn more about it but, get distracted.

Bitcoin took off in the UGL world about 6 years ago.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Use Coinbase once your set up it’s easy to purchase things with crypto currency. I don’t know a thing about purple panda though

Reaction score
Crypto is the safest method for you the customer and the seller and while it can seem daunting at first it is really simple once you educate yourself and to do so there’s numerous guides online. PPL I’ve piped up before as to my experience and tbh it’s been a year or so since I’ve dealt with them but I found them just as,if not more, professional than most Chinese online businesses. There’s only a handful of companies I’d use to import and not feel like I’m rolling the dice and PPL are at the top of the list, saying that it’s still a risk and even the best laid plans can come unstuck.

Reaction score
Is brewing as easy as it looks...save the clean environment that you have to be certain to maintain?

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
i feel u coin base is the worst thing ever and u can lose money while u are just making a payment i lost 300$ waiting for money to sit their waiting period and bitcoin stock going down...not worth it

Do what i do. Keep the base bit of crypto in the wallet you got for free from doing the videos and answering questions then just load your wallet right before you make a purchase. You may make a little or but you lose nothing.

Reaction score
But going back to Purple Panda Labs...you thread thiefs...any opinions?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
But going back to Purple Panda Labs...you thread thiefs...any opinions?

I thought they had issues with LE relatively recently.

CantTouchThis

Reaction score
I thought they had issues with LE relatively recently.

Correct, they've had a good few issues to say the least.

There product is also not shipping anywhere particularly fast depending on where you are. People like Panda because its an international source. Theres people who haven't got their gear and ordered in mid April. PP is quite responsive though if contacted so there's that

Rigorhead

Reaction score
There's always risk involved with buying illegal substances. I don't think there's any more risk buying online than there is buying from a guy you met at the gym. Again, anytime you buy something illegal you're taking a risk

New Threads