Iran issues arrest warrant for Donald Trump over killing of Qassem Soleimani

joeyirish777

Reaction score
Have you ever been there?

ive been around there. dont need to go into iran to know that.

and I know where this convo will lead so im going to fast forward and say, no I dont mean all of them... not even the majority. I will say I have a soft spot for antisemitism.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ive been around there. dont need to go into iran to know that.

and I know where this convo will lead so im going to fast forward and say, no I dont mean all of them... not even the majority. I will say I have a soft spot for antisemitism.
Lovely......

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
I just took a vacation to Colorado. There’s more women with dicks then men with dicks. Rainbow flags everywhere and BLM posters. You people are bat shit crazy.

im scared to ever visit California or Seattle

Thats really just the Denver area...most of the state is normalish. But yea the sjw's there are a special kind of stupid...almost equal to the one in the chop zone or whatever they are calling it now...one could argue they all took the blue pill and said fuk it

GSgator

Reaction score
I just took a vacation to Colorado. There’s more women with dicks then men with dicks. Rainbow flags everywhere and BLM posters. You people are bat shit crazy.

im scared to ever visit California or Seattle
Yea **** Seattle I’ll be the first to hang out shitty wantabe government officials. Pussy can’t protect there citizens that voted them in to be in charge of situations like this.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
When has our president ever been racist? I hear this alot but nothing ever to support it.

Not even a trump supporter and im with you on this one...guys like DOOM are basically parrots for CNN(sorry dude you brought it on yourself)..they just regurgitate nonsense...same thing on the right with fox...not a lot of free thinkers anymore

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Not even a trump supporter and im with you on this one...guys like DOOM are basically parrots for CNN(sorry dude you brought it on yourself)..they just regurgitate nonsense...same thing on the right with fox...not a lot of free thinkers anymore

Why not let him answer the question before you write him off completely and label him?

I’ve heard the racism stuff too. Always wondered what evidence there is.

DOOM

Reaction score
Listen buddy now your getting personal. All your blood clot crying makes you sound more pathetic then you look.
This is not about me or CNN you dumb ass!

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Why not let him answer the question before you write him off completely and label him?

I’ve heard the racism stuff too. Always wondered what evidence there is.

Fair point.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Listen buddy now your getting personal. All your blood clot crying makes you sound more pathetic then you look.

Then by all means answer the question. Didnt mean to trigger you but you proved my point...ill just stay in my pathetic lane. Good day sir

DOOM

Reaction score
You obviously did not read it. Those are the FACTS buddy. They are direct quotes from your boy.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

Says the King Of Personal attacks! Ha.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
You obviously did not read it. Those are the FACTS buddy. They are direct quotes from your boy.

Not my boy at all...hes the worst if you ask me...im just pointing out you sound like a CNN talking head...thats it nothing more. Nobody attacked you. Welcome to the internet i guess...but since you felt the need to personally attack me because i dont agree with your antics im going to give you one peice of advice...take the red pill.

DOOM

Reaction score
Nah man, I like a good debate. I challenge you to find a thread that I am involved in that I was the first to get personal. Though there are quite a few people that got lippy with me when they did not like my opinion. I am not having it! After that it is hunting season!

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Nah man, I like a good debate. I challenge you to find a thread that I am involved in that I was the first to get personal. Though there are quite a few people that got lippy with me when they did not like my opinion. I am not having it! After that it is hunting season!

This thread...i pointed out how "guys like you are"...if you take that as an attack then imo you are just looking for an excuse to fly off the handle...i domt know you i wouldn't personally attack you. Was i a little harsh sure but this is the internet...so id say you attacked first but as you can see i aint tripping on it..we can still be brothers at the end of it. I think you add a lot of value here. There are some threads where you definitely know your shit.

DOOM

Reaction score
This thread...i pointed out how "guys like you are"...if you take that as an attack then imo you are just looking for an excuse to fly off the handle...i domt know you i wouldn't personally attack you. Was i a little harsh sure but this is the internet...so id say you attacked first but as you can see i aint tripping on it..we can still be brothers at the end of it. I think you add a lot of value here. There are some threads where you definitely know your shit.
I am sorry for talking shit. I am almost always willing too squash shit, and I can see you are also the same way. That says a lot about a person. Sorry! Man life is to short to stay mad. The demographics of steroid forums is often the same. White, often rural republicans, pro police and military. The responses in this thread in particular are not very surprising. Lol, especially after hearing my opinion.

New Threads