Cam Newton signs with the Patriots

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
I stopped watching the Vikings games last year after I noticed my blood pressure we as going through the roof during the games.
No reason I should get so worked up over a game.

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
NFL is a garbage one sided cuck fest.

From the minute they let bitches kneel for the anthem but didn't let a player kneel to his god to when they allowed BLM flags to be flown but didn't ban convicted felons who beat and raped women from playing...they became unAmerican.

Thats not even mentioning dog fighting, massive drug abuse, murder and illegal gambling.

Its sad to see how pitiful Americans are when they would rather pretend that their freedoms are unimportant because they want to worship some cuck criminal for and hour of action.

Watching the NFL is condoning lawlessness, giving into the masses and approving of censorship.

Fuk the NFL and anyone one their payroll

All the whiny athletes taking bog money from the white team owners... Probably 90% white asses in seats and buying merch, all paying their salaries.
Then they whine on Twitter about horrible white people.
When sports and politics mixed and was allowed to, I stopped paying attention. Douche-bags.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Should be exciting
McDaniels will have fun with this offense
Let's see if Cam can survive Belichick during camp

This is the storyline I'll be following as well. BB of course has a history of getting amazing performances out of players who had recently under-performed due to injuries, team circumstances, etc. If Cam is healthy and he & BB can find their rhythm this could be an amazing thing for the Pats. If not, well the contract was structured in a very low-risk way as best I understand (low guaranteed $$, heavy performance incentives).

New Threads