Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Senior Member Bobbyloads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    ILLIANA
    Posts
    1,120
    Thanks
    583
    Thanked 514 Times in 327 Posts

    Holy shyt this is the busiest I have been in a long a$$ time!!!!

    Between work picking up crazy (finally), going to the gym, trying to remodel the condo we bought so we can hurry up and rent it out and still squeezing in time to spend time with my son so he knows I love him I am reaching the point where I am about to explode.

    All caught up to me today when I woke up I feel dead tired and abused work has literally been taking up 7 days a week last few weeks and the condo and gynm take up almost the remainder of my free time then I watch my kid play on his tablet SMH tried to take him to the park yesterday we go in the car it started pouring drove a round a bit and he knocked out.

    Maybe meth? lol

    Can't even catch up on here as much as I use to and prob missing some funny shit.

    What you guys do when you get overwhelmed? Think I have to smoke more weed maybe that would help.



  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bobbyloads For This Useful Post:

    ComeBacKid85 (06-30-2020),Gibsonator (06-29-2020)

  3. #2
    Elite Gibsonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    5,883
    Thanks
    6,786
    Thanked 6,300 Times in 3,238 Posts
    i hear that brother, i feel like i never stop moving til my head hits the pillow at times.
    you staying on top of all that shit is what seperates the men from the boys.
    keep driving forward it'll pay off.
    and yea a bong toke before bed is always nice
    aka; the roc

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gibsonator For This Useful Post:

    Bobbyloads (06-29-2020),Robdjents (06-29-2020)

  5. #3
    Elite CJ275's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Down at Fraggle Rock
    Posts
    3,283
    Thanks
    4,816
    Thanked 3,442 Times in 1,811 Posts
    I hear you, I haven't had a life in years. It's funny, if I ever have a free minute where I'm not busy, my natural reaction is.... What am I forgetting to do?!?

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CJ275 For This Useful Post:

    ComeBacKid85 (06-30-2020),Gibsonator (06-29-2020)

  7. #4
    Senior Member Bobbyloads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    ILLIANA
    Posts
    1,120
    Thanks
    583
    Thanked 514 Times in 327 Posts
    Originally Posted by Gibsonator View Post
    i hear that brother, i feel like i never stop moving til my head hits the pillow at times.
    you staying on top of all that shit is what seperates the men from the boys.
    keep driving forward it'll pay off.
    and yea a bong toke before bed is always nice
    Have to miss gym today meeting contractors and just picked up some Mango Puff smoking that as soon as I leave work and head that way.

  8. #5
    Senior Member Bobbyloads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    ILLIANA
    Posts
    1,120
    Thanks
    583
    Thanked 514 Times in 327 Posts
    Originally Posted by CJ275 View Post
    I hear you, I haven't had a life in years. It's funny, if I ever have a free minute where I'm not busy, my natural reaction is.... What am I forgetting to do?!?
    Yeah I can't shut my brain off my wife complains were not even done with one thing your on to the next, I think ahead and try to have my moves planed out when I get really busy at work I have dreams about ****ing up freight smh

  9. #6
    Senior Member Sicwun88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    East coast
    Posts
    871
    Thanks
    823
    Thanked 378 Times in 280 Posts
    Tuff times don't last,
    Tuff people do!!!!!!

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sicwun88 For This Useful Post:

    Bobbyloads (06-29-2020),ComeBacKid85 (06-30-2020)

  11. #7
    Senior Member Bobbyloads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    ILLIANA
    Posts
    1,120
    Thanks
    583
    Thanked 514 Times in 327 Posts
    I'm hoping the tough times are behind us all after this covid shit I am just grateful I am busy and could complain about it lol

  12. #8
    Moderator-San Jin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Far East
    Posts
    9,730
    Thanks
    11,747
    Thanked 14,431 Times in 6,023 Posts
    Originally Posted by Bobbyloads View Post
    I'm hoping the tough times are behind us all after this covid shit I am just grateful I am busy and could complain about it lol
    Tougher times ahead IMO. Up until the election and then again after the election.

    Hold on to your hat and your sanity. We’ll all make it through.

    We live on an island of knowledge surrounded
    by a sea of ignorance.
    As our island of knowledge grows,
    so too does the shore of our ignorance.


  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jin For This Useful Post:

    Bobbyloads (06-29-2020),Robdjents (06-29-2020)

  14. #9
    Veteran snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    9,068
    Thanks
    6,940
    Thanked 11,992 Times in 5,051 Posts
    I'm goal oriented so I push hard until the job is done and then take a well deserved rest.

    Recently I put in an above ground pool for the family. I bit off way more than I could chew this time. But between the cost of the pool installation, excavation and grading and tree removal, I easily saved 3-4k. It will be there for 15+ years so I we will reap the rewards of my hard work. for a long time to come.

    To top it off, for Father's day the wife got me a gas grill.... well a gas grill in a box. She will be getting a new dishwasher that she can install herself for Mother's day.
    Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.

  15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to snake For This Useful Post:

    Bobbyloads (06-29-2020),Boogieman (06-29-2020),CJ275 (06-29-2020),CohibaRobusto (06-29-2020),ComeBacKid85 (06-30-2020),Gibsonator (06-29-2020),Grizzly911 (06-30-2020),Jin (06-29-2020),joeyirish777 (06-29-2020),Metalhead1 (06-29-2020),RustyShackelford (06-29-2020)

  16. #10
    Senior Member Bobbyloads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    ILLIANA
    Posts
    1,120
    Thanks
    583
    Thanked 514 Times in 327 Posts
    Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    Tougher times ahead IMO. Up until the election and then again after the election.

    Hold on to your hat and your sanity. We’ll all make it through.
    Thanks for staying positive lol

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Bobbyloads For This Useful Post:

    Jin (06-29-2020)

  18. #11
    Senior Member Bobbyloads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    ILLIANA
    Posts
    1,120
    Thanks
    583
    Thanked 514 Times in 327 Posts
    Originally Posted by snake View Post
    I'm goal oriented so I push hard until the job is done and then take a well deserved rest.

    Recently I put in an above ground pool for the family. I bit off way more than I could chew this time. But between the cost of the pool installation, excavation and grading and tree removal, I easily saved 3-4k. It will be there for 15+ years so I we will reap the rewards of my hard work. for a long time to come.

    To top it off, for Father's day the wife got me a gas grill.... well a gas grill in a box. She will be getting a new dishwasher that she can install herself for Mother's day.
    lmao sounds like my house

  19. #12
    Senior Member white ape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    327
    Thanks
    171
    Thanked 273 Times in 160 Posts
    As a person who used to smoke MJ daily, I found that I’m actually handling the chaos of life better now that I haven’t smoked in months. Maybe give that a try. It’s working for me

  20. #13
    Senior Member Bobbyloads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    ILLIANA
    Posts
    1,120
    Thanks
    583
    Thanked 514 Times in 327 Posts
    Originally Posted by white ape View Post
    As a person who used to smoke MJ daily, I found that I’m actually handling the chaos of life better now that I haven’t smoked in months. Maybe give that a try. It’s working for me
    i actually have not been smoking a lot lately so I was thinking start more lol

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Bobbyloads For This Useful Post:

    white ape (06-29-2020)

  22. #14
    Elite RustyShackelford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    775
    Thanks
    220
    Thanked 318 Times in 223 Posts
    After raising a daughter, coaching softball for free 15 years, Getting her through college
    Adopting a toddler with issues at 43. I drink and shoot guns, for distance, twice a month with buddies.
    I can’t smoke with my job unfortunately.

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RustyShackelford For This Useful Post:

    Bobbyloads (06-29-2020),white ape (06-29-2020)

  24. #15
    Senior Member joeyirish777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    186
    Thanks
    178
    Thanked 74 Times in 51 Posts
    idk about that dad life.. but whenever I start getting overwhelmed I spend about 30 minutes that night assessing exactly what, how, and when it started. then focus on the feeling and assimilate it with being the new normal for life and write down the most burdening things...

    then write them down again in priority order and how to take care of them in the most beneficial way. wake up early the next day and start knocking out those things in order. this allows me to sleep during that overwhelming night.

    I think of that feeling as my subconscious telling me I need to step it up at this very moment to upgrade in life, or sink.

    personally I like smoking weed or taking lsd when things are going well for me. If I smoke when im stressed, I feel like a POS. 2 glasses of whiskey usually calm my nerves if they're leftover from a long week.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to joeyirish777 For This Useful Post:

    white ape (06-29-2020)

  26. #16
    Senior Member Bobbyloads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    ILLIANA
    Posts
    1,120
    Thanks
    583
    Thanked 514 Times in 327 Posts
    Originally Posted by joeyirish777 View Post
    idk about that dad life.. but whenever I start getting overwhelmed I spend about 30 minutes that night assessing exactly what, how, and when it started. then focus on the feeling and assimilate it with being the new normal for life and write down the most burdening things...

    then write them down again in priority order and how to take care of them in the most beneficial way. wake up early the next day and start knocking out those things in order. this allows me to sleep during that overwhelming night.

    I think of that feeling as my subconscious telling me I need to step it up at this very moment to upgrade in life, or sink.

    personally I like smoking weed or taking lsd when things are going well for me. If I smoke when im stressed, I feel like a POS. 2 glasses of whiskey usually calm my nerves if they're leftover from a long week.
    LSD huh every time I took it it was always the last time lol for not liking it I sure use to do it a lot there is no way I can handle 8-10 hours of a trip now a days I would go insane.

  27. #17
    Senior Member joeyirish777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    186
    Thanks
    178
    Thanked 74 Times in 51 Posts
    Originally Posted by Bobbyloads View Post
    LSD huh every time I took it it was always the last time lol for not liking it I sure use to do it a lot there is no way I can handle 8-10 hours of a trip now a days I would go insane.
    haha yeah my first 3 trips were 'my last trip'. they all went fkin SOUTH.. 8 hours of hell and fear of never not tripping lol.

    However.. now.. so long as im prepared and control the trip before hand, then its a good time and I reap a lot of rewards. the key for me is to only be around solid and down to earth peeps. if I even look at someone who has weird issues then I start getting a bad trip.

  28. #18
    Elite Gibsonator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    5,883
    Thanks
    6,786
    Thanked 6,300 Times in 3,238 Posts
    Bobby i don't think lsd is the answer here
    aka; the roc

  29. #19
    Senior Member joeyirish777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    186
    Thanks
    178
    Thanked 74 Times in 51 Posts
    Originally Posted by Gibsonator View Post
    Bobby i don't think lsd is the answer here
    I second this lol

Similar Threads

  1. Anybody have or have used this machine?
    By CJ275 in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-09-2020, 07:59 PM
  2. Holy shit LOL you guys see this crazy monkey?
    By Bobbyloads in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-08-2020, 03:39 AM
  3. The Democrats Have This On Lock
    By silvereyes87 in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 03-20-2020, 10:37 AM
  4. Dlift 500 plus some more shyt
    By TheBlob in forum Training and Workouts
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-06-2014, 01:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •