Thanks
    Thanked 1,661 Times in 705 Posts

Low test makes life suck!!!! (ps I still love zeek)

So as you all know I am tryin to make a baby with the wifey...my test levels are at 283 but my sperm count is through the roof. Anyway here is my story and if you guys have any experience with this type of thing please share...

Dont even think about judging me either...your all just as ****in sinful as I am lol

So today I had to drop my mistress of a few years. Been fukin her for longer then Ive been married. Ive always had a weakness for females. Shit has been bothering me now for about a year. Obviously it wasnt just sex...it was at the beginning but it evolved which was a bad ****in idea. Ive been feeling really guilty about it for the last year as I love my wife and now that we are trying for a baby I feel like I have completely disrespected her as my wife so I had to end the affair. Im trying to move forward and be faithful to her and give her the respect she deserves but I admit Im struggling...I feel like im going through a ****in break up but I am married...its weird as hell. I shouldnt give a shit but I do. A little about her so you can understand what I booted out the door...This mistress bent over ****in backwards for me...not just during sex but also in life...she did everything and anything for me including breaking the law..you could say I was proly a bad influence on her...not to mention she was extremely good in the sac, maybe the best ive ever had...maybe. We have been through alot together...she was basically my girlfriend and we pretended I wasnt married when we were together...ya it was a fake romance you could say. If you were to ask me who I would rather be with it would be a very easy answer...my wife. My wife is also a bad ass chick...shes a little more on the good girl side but still lets me get away with murder and lets me do whatever I want (hence all the free time I had to drive to another city to see the mistress) Anyway, I know it had to end I just didnt want it too, well i did but I didnt kind a deal...Im strong enough to get through it but I guess this is the only place I have to vent about it without it gettin back to the wife I think that if my test levels were high I wouldnt be an emotional little bitch about this and would just say deuces ho and move on but my test levels are so low that on a daily basis I cruise just above depression...I use to be able to shake girls without a bat of an eye...has to be the low t...

well there ya go guys...figure that one out!

Like I said to Zeek earlier...I got 99 problems and 2 of them are low t and a female

Thanks

Re: Low test makes life suck!!!! (ps I still love zeek)

ok pob I know you posted in here and grizzledsealpoacher to I think....anyway thanks guys I appreciate the responses!

POB...fuk if I was on a gram of test I wouldnt even be thinking about it right now...I did however just hit 5iu of some rips....doesnt really do the same thing though

Thanks

I don't know, man.... low test or not that double life shit will get ya. Wears you out, bro. Maybe you are not such a low-test, emotional pussy.... but it's just time for a change. In grad school I actually read about a test where men were injected with testosterone and showed pictures of nude chics. The men who were injected wound up going back to their favorite girl. The men with no injection kept flying around everywhere....couldn't settle on one girl. It was concluded that there is a correlation between high testosterone and feelings of monogamy. Think about that for awhile.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,411 Times in 1,186 Posts

Watch out you may grow a vagina!!!! Lol nah bro you did the right thing. Take some hcgenerate to boost test. LMAO!!!!

Thanks

no judgement here man, been their done that when i was a youngster. your feeling are normal, i have never been able to sleep with a women over any span of time and not find myself caring deeply for them. it is a break up

Thanks

Originally Posted by Shane1974 View Post
    I don't know, man.... low test or not that double life shit will get ya. Wears you out, bro. Maybe you are not such a low-test, emotional pussy.... but it's just time for a change. In grad school I actually read about a test where men were injected with testosterone and showed pictures of nude chics. The men who were injected wound up going back to their favorite girl. The men with no injection kept flying around everywhere....couldn't settle on one girl. It was concluded that there is a correlation between high testosterone and feelings of monogamy. Think about that for awhile.
    That is ****in crazy shit...see for me test gives me beer goggles, even the fattys look good as hell!

Thanks

Lol its the low test high estrogen. Your probably in the begining stages of growing a vagina. I've seen this before. So ill be the first to tell you go **** yourself!!! Lol.

Thanks

Hey man, I feel for ya, but you definatly did the right thing. Sounds like you've got a good wife. Let me tell you. You are very very VERY lucky. A good woman is super hard to find. And the low test suuuucks. Been there. Just hang in there and keep thinking about seeing your son or daughter for the first time. There is nothing in this world that will make you feel as good or proud. You may not think it now, but from the moment you see him or her you will be a changed man. For the better.

Thanks

Originally Posted by BigHerm View Post
    Lol its the low test high estrogen. Your probably in the begining stages of growing a vagina. I've seen this before. So ill be the first to tell you go **** yourself!!! Lol.
    ok this doesnt make any sense....why would I go **** myself when I can just call you over?

Thanks

Hahaha. I LOVE cc!!! Cobra and colt.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Cyborg View Post
    Hey man, I feel for ya, but you definatly did the right thing. Sounds like you've got a good wife. Let me tell you. You are very very VERY lucky. A good woman is super hard to find. And the low test suuuucks. Been there. Just hang in there and keep thinking about seeing your son or daughter for the first time. There is nothing in this world that will make you feel as good or proud. You may not think it now, but from the moment you see him or her you will be a changed man. For the better.
    You know what bro your absolutely right...I did just think of that while reading your post...it def made me feel better pretty fast...I deliver babies in the field and every single one is an amazing experience..just watching a human taking their first breath, nothing else feels like that. Thanks for that perspective brotha

Thanks

Originally Posted by Cobra Strike View Post
    You know what bro your absolutely right...I did just think of that while reading your post...it def made me feel better pretty fast...I deliver babies in the field and every single one is an amazing experience..just watching a human taking their first breath, nothing else feels like that. Thanks for that perspective brotha
    No prob bro. I'm telling you from experience, it's like nothing else when it's your own.

Zeek

here is my take on it Cobra

Don't live in the past brother! Anything that happened yesterday is outside of your power to change in anyway! Go forward and do what you feel is right in your heart bro!

Some of us cheat on our spouse, others lie and yet others do far worse!

I'm getting married next week and I lie to my lady daily when she asks what I do on the computer all day while she is working insane hours. This woman worked 7am to 7pm today and then when an emergency came up and they understaffed at the hospital they called her in to work the regular ER. Basically 11pm tonight till 7 am in the morning and this was after she pulled a 12!!

And here i sit on my ass eating steak, shooting shit with the fellas. It's obvious when she is akes a day off which is rare!! because my old ass goes mia for that entire day basically. I am going to have that talk with her very soon, I want to come clean about what I do for entertainment and what topics really interest me, basically hgh, steroids and food. Sad but true!

on the plus side I have my alrm set for 3am and I will drive up the road to where she is and deliver to her some fresh fruit,green tea and maybe 5-10 minutes of conversation to make her feel good! when she gets home I'll have a hot breakfast and bath water already warm and loaded with bubbles. then i will put her to bed, hell of a way to spend a day off for her huh? sleeping to catch up rest. Then I will be here posting and shitting around my boys yet again!! and probably lying yet again when she wakes up sincd the timing won't be right to bv that chat

We all have faults Cobra and he who judges another man is a fool! without walking a mile in his shoes first it is impossible to understand why a man does what he does, what may be lacking or why he has a void to fill in the ways that he does.

Life is crazy Cobra, my woman could do 100x better than me at the drop of a dime yet she was the one begging me to marry her. Ok so maybe the old man cocktail of death played a role in this. Actually it did but that is a story for another thread!!

You constantly help ppl in anyway you can and you are a good and decent human being. So you like screwing a different face from time to time. Work on it bro!! better yourself in your own eyes until you feel good about you and what you do

we as men take forever to grow up!! sometimes i think I grew up at 35 and other times I think I'm still a kid at 50!! If you truly love your wife just make her happy and fight the urges!!! You can and will win in the end, this I am sure of.

If you ever need to just unload on someone or just want to talk, I'm here for you brother! the same applies to any of you other membesr/friends the old fart has a whole lot of free time

Thanks
    Thanked 8,093 Times in 4,356 Posts

You have to learn to not feel so you ****ed girls on the side I dont know anyone who doesnt from all the bad shit someone can do that aint so bad..

Thanks

Brothavery tuff situation IMO, I like Zeek post a lot and makes a lot of sense not only for you but for all men. Bro I know how hard it is but at then end of the day you won cuase you still right next to the best women for you, your wife. I call mine my Queen and she really is,I tell you this man. A wife is the most incredible part of any man and whats make a man understand what life is all about. Once you grab your baby in your arms you will never regret of what you just did. God bless you hermano

Thanks

Yo, my brotha from anotha, you're emotional because you're giving up a relationship, even though it's been an affair, it's still been a relationship even before you an your wife. You obviously have some sort of feelings for this chick or else it wouldn't of went on as long as it did and you would of moved onto the next. Plus, you're giving up something that's been a part of your life for awhile. Shit, when I quit drinking and doin dope and shit it was like I was mourning for months over it. Yes it was destroying my life and almost killed me, but it was a part of my life, the way I knew how to survive mentally and emotionally. It's what I turned to when life was shit or life was good and even though it wasn't how I should of been living my life, it was a part of me. Same thing here. I don't think it has anything to do with low T, it has everything to do with being human and having emotions. Yes I know, tough guys aren't supposed to have emotions blah blah blah.

Bro, you're doing what's right for you, your wife, your soon to be family! It's all good brother. You'll feel much better in a few weeks or even days when you realize this is all positive shit you're doing. Just like Zeek said, it's part of growing up. Shit I know when me and my girl fight, or she's not giving me attention, or she gets attention from other dudes, I wanna seek out attention from other women. I've never cheated on her but I've crossed the line with chicks. Definitely said shit and sent pics to chicks that I wouldn't do around my lady. You're human bro. Nobody's judging you. Keep your head up brother and like zeek said, I'm always here to talk. I don't talk to anybody about shit in real life it's all on the boards too lol and as long as you keep giving me some ass on the side I don't care what you do

Thanks

Thanks guys for the posts...I read them this morning while eating breakfast and it def made my day alot better! You guys are great....most of the time the only people in your life that dont judge you are your family...you guys are like family

zeek...congrats on your marriage bro!! I had no idea..that is awsome!

colt...thanks for the shoulder brotha...you better make some ****in time next summer to come meet me and the wife and go boating with us...and bring your lady as well...I know you can find a baby sitter so dont bullshit me Its only a 2hour drive for both of us...wtf!

Thanks

Bro i feel ur pain... And no the hormones are not to blame. A while back i got into a simirar siuation. I desided to stay with the wife, because i felt that i owed her for the evil i've done. Well about 4 yeas of severe depression and even suicidal ideations, i could never get over the whole situation. At the end we ended up getting a divorce and i ended back up with the "misstress".
    Point it, make damn sure that you are taking this decition because is what you really want and your hearth tells you to do. And not because you need to make up for your evil doing, because you feel guilty, or because it's the socially perceived "right thing to do". You will regret it at the end.
    Another thing: i would be carefull about having a baby in such a moment. The last thing you want is an inocent creature holding together a broken relationship.
    US Goverment Policy: If It Ain't Broken, Fix It Till It Is.