Effective Stack for Offseason Bulking

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
Pct is stupid? Anyone that goes back on cycle after 3 months is stupid? Wow, this board is something else!

please explain how shutting down your bodies hormones on a cycle, then spending the time to return them to proper levels to only shut them back down right away is a good idea? this is alot more stress to the body then just finding and using the appropriate trt dose to use in between cycles. There is nothing unhealthy about using a trt dose within the natural range.

Reactions: Jin

DOOM

Reaction score
So your telling a 29 year old kid that pct is stupid and he should just start blasting and cruising! Brilliant!!! Instead of getting to root of the problem which would entail less frequent more responsible cycling. You suggest TRT for life! Ha, bravo!!

Reaction score
...My goal is to ultimately obtain a pro card...

It sounds like the OP is very serious about bodybuilding, and I think what Brock is saying makes sense for someone in that position.

For someone like me (doing this as a hobby/interest), I'm going to try to keep off TRT as long as I can. But I also accept that I could **** up my hormone response long term and eventually need TRT whether I like it or not.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders! Good luck man, if you have time, start up a lot on here so we can follow your progress.

I really appreciate it Brock. I will post a before and after once I complete this cycle, and I'm definitely sticking around here. I've loved all the experiential knowledge from the guys here.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
I believe he was referring to that some compounds can be more difficult to recover from than others, so that would have to be taken into consideration if you were going to PCT vs Blast and Cruise.

Deca for example, long estered, so it stays in your system longer, potentially delaying the start of PCT. Also have heard anecdotally from others that Nandrolones in general are far from a sure thing to recover fully from.

That makes more sense in that context and also along with what Brock was saying. And in terms of the Nandrolones, I'm glad you said something. I haven't heard anything like that before, but prior to joining this board I didn't have an easy time differentiating good from bad info on the web, as I'm sure is the case for most guys.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
This was excellent information brock! Thank you. My goal is to ultimately obtain a pro card. Although in consideration of this being my first cycle, I'm hesitant to think it's a good idea to do something analogous to a blast and cruise without more first-hand AAS experience. While I'm not necessarily asking for anyone to "walk me on a leash" so to speak, I'd like to play the AAS game for the long-term. Would you say that, being only one cycle deep, I'd be at a disadvantage to doing multiple cycles a year with no PCT, as opposed to waiting to do multiple cycles a year until I'm more experienced?

Maybe post a pic here. If you want to be a pro, I can probably tell you if you have the genetics for it with a few snapshots.

I hear a lot of guys talking about being a pro these days but I can tell you with the utmost certainty that training, diet and drugs are less than 20% of what is needed to be a pro bodybuilder.

I know several bodybuilders who compete and only one pro. My one buddy who went pro had 19 inch shredded arms as a senior in high school. The guy used much less gear than I have through the years and makes me look like a novice lifter.

Not saying that you can't do it but if you dont have the genetics, you will be disappointed in your quest.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Over the years I've found that test works wonders..yes there is my favorite Deca..and new fav NPP...but some good runs with test and maybe proviron is where I would point you..like 700 to 800..with 50mgs of proviron a day.. simply and effective..

I probably never would have looked at Proviron if you hadn't mentioned it, Gabriel. I like the idea of bumping up the test. I will look into Proviron, but what has your experience been like with it?

Also if you don't mind my asking what you prefer about NPP over Deca? Aren't they the same drug with different esters (I haven't looked at NPP that much so feel free to crucify me for asking)?

Ozymandias

Reaction score
oh back to your main question, if you want to stock up, stock up on only test. you wont know what you respond well to and what you wont so would be silly to stock up on something like deca and find out you hate it. In the mean time start learning everything you can about different steroids from REPUTABLE sources of information (lots of bad advice on the internet.

That's good news because I've already started hoarding the test. And finding reputable info is definitely the biggest challenge. If it's not asking too much, are places like ncbi, pubmed, etc good sources for this stuff?

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
That's good news because I've already started hoarding the test. And finding reputable info is definitely the biggest challenge. If it's not asking too much, are places like ncbi, pubmed, etc good sources for this stuff?

Ncbi is a unbiased research which is typically what gives the most accurate data.. I have found some decent pubmet info as well

Ozymandias

Reaction score
When did anyone say PCT is stupid?

This board is better than any other on the internet.

Different people have different goals.

Brock wants to turn pro. PCT is not right for him.

OP is so dedicated that he froze his sperm and his diet, training and strength are stellar. If he wants to go all out then he’s done everything he can to be responsible about it.

You are a vegan and nobody gives you a hard time about it.

You do you. Others will do what they think is right. If it seems reckless or there is ignorance apparent then members will step in and advise.

I really appreciate your insight, Jin. Thank you brother.

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
Also, i can not recommend enough the book "Be your own bodybuilding coach" by Dr Scott Stevenson. This book has so much detail on all aspects bodybuilding and will help guide you down the path. It's kinda pricey but if you are cheap, you can find free downloads online.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Also, i can not recommend enough the book "Be your own bodybuilding coach" by Dr Scott Stevenson. This book has so much detail on all aspects bodybuilding and will help guide you down the path. It's kinda pricey but if you are cheap, you can find free downloads online.

Holy crap! You just reminded me that I bought that book. I was so busy at the time, I barely started reading it, and forgot all about it. Still in my Kindle! :32 (18):

New Threads