Testosterone Pellets

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
One of my ex teammates did this for a year or longer just to switch to injects and found the injects to be better, he didn't want to inject but now will never turn back.

I would do this for HGH though!
Eh, we will just see what the bloodwork says and if these things are decent in the long haul. I've pinned for a long time so I'm not afraid of it at all, but if there is an easier alternative I'll take that for sure.

SFG- If I ran Mast E alongside this how would it affect my bloodwork results outside of the usual suspects in CBC's? Does it elevate test itself?

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Eh, we will just see what the bloodwork says and if these things are decent in the long haul. I've pinned for a long time so I'm not afraid of it at all, but if there is an easier alternative I'll take that for sure.

SFG- If I ran Mast E alongside this how would it affect my bloodwork results outside of the usual suspects in CBC's? Does it elevate test itself?

I don't think it would be an issue at all.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Synovex H baby!!!!!!!!!!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Best of luck Cole!

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Had my blood drawn this morning, should have Test/E2 results in a couple of days.

Due to the way Test affects my thyroid I requested a full thyroid panel as well, that should take 5-7 days. Will post up results as they become available.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok guys, results are in and the doc has already scheduled me for some additional pellets to be administered this week.

Below are the two that most people care about, I can tell you all other items are in range but will be happy to share anything else you like.

Total Test: 756
E2: 21

Reactions: CJ

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Ok guys, results are in and the doc has already scheduled me for some additional pellets to be administered this week.

Below are the two that most people care about, I can tell you all other items are in range but will be happy to share anything else you like.

Total Test: 756
E2: 21

Free Test?

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I once had a pet rabbit that pooped pellets, not sure if they had testosterone in them or not.....

sfw509

Reaction score
Very interested in the blood work. And glad to hear it sounds like your feeling better.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Glad all is going well Cole. This is a good start but can ask the Dr. to keep an eye on when it tails off 3 months from now? I'd hate to see you go back in the shitter.

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
I had them years back. It was my endos first choice to raise test levels. It helped some. Then we did topical which was ok but messy. Last resort was injections which I wanted all along lol.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad all is going well Cole. This is a good start but can ask the Dr. to keep an eye on when it tails off 3 months from now? I'd hate to see you go back in the shitter.
I have to say I'm feeling effin' great at the moment. I asked when we needed to do it again and he just said "call my office when you're feeling down and we will get you fixed up".

He's a little more liberal than others.

Reaction score
I have to say I'm feeling effin' great at the moment. I asked when we needed to do it again and he just said "call my office when you're feeling down and we will get you fixed up".

He's a little more liberal than others.

My test labs at four weeks went from 289 to 790 w/283 free test. I can feel it tapering off as I’m now 8weeks out.

Glad your feeling great. Not sure this is the answer for me. But I’ll give it one more go before making a final decision.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My test labs at four weeks went from 289 to 790 w/283 free test. I can feel it tapering off as I’m now 8weeks out.

Glad your feeling great. Not sure this is the answer for me. But I’ll give it one more go before making a final decision.

Fair enough, everyone is different. I would ask how many mg's he is providing at time of implant, I know mine is 2300mg on my next round.

I did end up going in for blood work last Wednesday and I'm expecting E2 and free test labs back due to my nipples getting a little sensitive. I would expect I'll be getting on some anastrazole sometime soon. I'm about 9 weeks in as of yesterday and still feel great, crushing it in the gym, and I even started doing some cardio.

Things are going well, I would personally recommend this to anyone. Expecting to add some Mast on my next round, I wanted to keep this first one clean.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dayum son that seems way easier than injects, but is it really? Pellets input where? Thru a tube?

New Threads