Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,934 Times in 1,131 Posts
    Originally Posted by CJ275 View Post
    I love it, more info never hurts.
    I'm data driven, especially with something that is imperfect and semi-unpredictable such as this.
    Unicorn Hunter Level - Expert

!!First Cycle Info - Click Here!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HollyWoodCole For This Useful Post:

CJ275 (10-06-2020),DEADlifter (10-06-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,163 Times in 582 Posts
    Thanks for doing this log!
    May I asked approx price for the pellet insertion? I know all insurances are different but interested to get an idea of what the price was if you donít mind sharing

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Texan69 View Post
    Thanks for doing this log!
    May I asked approx price for the pellet insertion? I know all insurances are different but interested to get an idea of what the price was if you don’t mind sharing
    All good man. None of this is covered by insurance given its premium and elective nature.

$650 out of pocket and I've paid for several blood tests out of pocket as well to monitor my levels. It was $30 to check test this morning.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to HollyWoodCole For This Useful Post:

Texan69 (10-07-2020)

Thanks
    I ended up going to pellets due to travel with work and didn't want to have to deal with the laws of other countries. I'm going to work in Trinidad but with the rona I ended up having to quarantine in Denmark for 2 weeks only to head to Trinidad for another 6 after that

7. The Following User Says Thank You to creekrat For This Useful Post:

HollyWoodCole (10-26-2020)

Thanks
    Pellets, Round 2 this coming Friday.

I believe this will put me at about 4.5 weeks between dosing, moving from 2G to 2.3G on this one.

Doc wants to run bloods again 4-6 weeks out to see what the peak is, interested to see what happens this time.

Planning on running some superdrol and mast on this one, but will obviously need to wait for bloods to get run first.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,751 Times in 6,848 Posts
    4.5 weeks in between implants? Seems like a short interval. I thought it was 2-4 months or something?

You are not entitled to your opinion.
    You are entitled to your informed opinion.
    No one is entitled to be ignorant.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jin For This Useful Post:

CJ275 (10-27-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,654 Times in 2,842 Posts
    Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    4.5 weeks in between implants? Seems like a short interval. I thought it was 2-4 months or something?
    Yeah, doesn't really seem worth it at that point.

Thanks
    For my first run the dr is planning for 6 months but doing bloods at 4 to where the levels are and go from there. Said it could be anywhere from 2-4 times per year as determined by bloods. I think he started me with 11 200mg pellets and all i can say is my ass was sore for a few days afterwards

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    4.5 weeks would not be worth it, sorry about that.

4.5 months, not weeks.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HollyWoodCole For This Useful Post:

CJ275 (10-27-2020),Jin (10-27-2020)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by creekrat View Post
    For my first run the dr is planning for 6 months but doing bloods at 4 to where the levels are and go from there. Said it could be anywhere from 2-4 times per year as determined by bloods. I think he started me with 11 200mg pellets and all i can say is my ass was sore for a few days afterwards
    That will make you tender for sure, I have learned to take it easy after getting it done.

I'm guessing I'll be somewhere around 3x per year given the way this first one has gone.

Thanks
    I figured this was probably the case. When I first saw that tube that they use to guide those damn things in I was like WTF. Looks like they're going to take core samples from your ass

Thanks
    Originally Posted by HollyWoodCole View Post
    Pellets, Round 2 this coming Friday.

I believe this will put me at about 4.5 weeks between dosing, moving from 2G to 2.3G on this one.
    Your Doc is trickle feeding you to see where you land, it's supposed to be 3-4mo worth! When I was doing pellets I'd get 14 at a time. If ins didn't give me the finger I'd still be doing them now.

Elite
    Thanks
    Ive been looking for a new HRT doctor since my current doc isn't offering it anymore. I found a doctor and he told me he does the pellets. Im not 100% convinced yet and still looking and researching these pellet implants. I told the doc what I was doing, and I got the synthetic testosterone and Arimidex is not good for the liver speech. He said he could get my levels at 1200+ where they are at now, but with pellets. I would have to see him once every 4-6 months and the procedure is $750. I might look into this maybe in the future, but I need more data and research. I am going to go ahead and get a full blood panel, since he offered it, and only charging me $250 for it, just to see where Im at now. But regardless, ill be following this thread and your progress. You mentioned your wife is on them too, or someone did? I didnt know females could get the same pellets, or are they different?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ItalianMuscle View Post
    Ive been looking for a new HRT doctor since my current doc isn't offering it anymore. I found a doctor and he told me he does the pellets. Im not 100% convinced yet and still looking and researching these pellet implants. I told the doc what I was doing, and I got the synthetic testosterone and Arimidex is not good for the liver speech. He said he could get my levels at 1200+ where they are at now, but with pellets. I would have to see him once every 4-6 months and the procedure is $750. I might look into this maybe in the future, but I need more data and research. I am going to go ahead and get a full blood panel, since he offered it, and only charging me $250 for it, just to see where Im at now. But regardless, ill be following this thread and your progress. You mentioned your wife is on them too, or someone did? I didnt know females could get the same pellets, or are they different?
    I did state the wife is on them as well, albeit at a much smaller dose.

The results for her have been fantastic, with no negative side effects that either of us have noticed. She sleeps better, is calmer, more focused for work items, and has an insane sex drive for awhile after getting them. Five stars, highly recommend.

I just had my second 'treatment' done last week, it was kinda tough since I wasn't numbed all the way and could feel a lot of what was going on. Another round of that and I'll be moving back to pinning, I can tell you that. If you want to run your own TRT by running a mini-blast all year long pellets are not for you. If you don't want to pin on a regular basis and still have all the positive effects of regulated testosterone, pellets are a great option.

On a side note, I have run 1G of test in the past and never had issues with acne on my chest or back, but I do now. Not sure what that's all about.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to HollyWoodCole For This Useful Post:

DF (11-05-2020)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,361 Times in 1,803 Posts
    Originally Posted by HollyWoodCole View Post
    I did state the wife is on them as well, albeit at a much smaller dose.

The results for her have been fantastic, with no negative side effects that either of us have noticed. She sleeps better, is calmer, more focused for work items, and has an insane sex drive for awhile after getting them. Five stars, highly recommend.

I just had my second 'treatment' done last week, it was kinda tough since I wasn't numbed all the way and could feel a lot of what was going on. Another round of that and I'll be moving back to pinning, I can tell you that. If you want to run your own TRT by running a mini-blast all year long pellets are not for you. If you don't want to pin on a regular basis and still have all the positive effects of regulated testosterone, pellets are a great option.

On a side note, I have run 1G of test in the past and never had issues with acne on my chest or back, but I do now. Not sure what that's all about.
    Thanks for keeping the log. This is not something I’d be interested in doing. I’ll stick with using slin pins for my trt.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by DF View Post
    Thanks for keeping the log. This is not something I’d be interested in doing. I’ll stick with using slin pins for my trt.
    I can appreciate that, it's not for everyone and I may not be on it for a great deal of time. We will see.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to HollyWoodCole For This Useful Post:

noiseboy (11-08-2020)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234