orals non-responders experiences?

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Hey everybody,

So something that came to my attention while on this site (which I didn't know existed until now) is that some people are oral non-responders. I'm guessing that the majority of guys here are aware of it (and that a number of you are actually non-responders). I don't know if I'm one or not, but I'd like to know if any non-responders on here ever found it to be an issue or hinderance (aside from probably the sunk cost of buying orals) being a non-responder?

I'm mainly curious because I've been interested in experimenting with Anadrol at some point. I'm not gonna be heartbroken if I'm non-responsive, but it's valuable info nonetheless. To go off of that, has anyone found that there are injectables which work in regards to anabolism equally as well if not better than Anadrol? Were other drugs more worth taking than Anadrol simply due to side effects?

Very excited to hear about y'alls experiences.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
There are two of us I know of on whom orals are confirmed ineffective. Meaning we’ve tried multiple compounds from multiple sources. It’s rare.

I am one:)

Injectable oral compounds are less common, but available. The price point is much higher than tablets though. And they work fine for me.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
There are two of us I know of on whom orals are confirmed ineffective. Meaning we’ve tried multiple compounds from multiple sources. It’s rare.

I am one:)

Injectable oral compounds are less common, but available. The price point is much higher than tablets though. And they work fine for me.

Thank you, Jin. For some reason I thought you all were a slightly more abundant breed. I'll have to look into injectable forms of orals (just out of curiousity). My current source only has injectable orals in the form of Winny so it might take some searching. I appreciate the perspective brother!

Reactions: Jin

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
Hey everybody,

So something that came to my attention while on this site (which I didn't know existed until now) is that some people are oral non-responders. I'm guessing that the majority of guys here are aware of it

You're probably referring to a thread I started. I've been on trt for 6 yrs but I'm a raw newb at any other oral or injectable AAS so don't listen to anything I said. Jin yes, me no ;^ )
I'd never heard of non-responders until I started trying to figure out what was going on with me, and in addition there are evidently poor responders. And maybe I was expecting too much or doing something wrong, idk. Maybe I am a non-responder or a poor responder, and even though I got my dbol tested I still can't say with 100% certainty that it was good shit so that's another thing you've got to worry about.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
There's plenty of other injectable options for all!!!

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Nobody going to make a BJ joke? :32 (20):

Ozymandias

Reaction score
You're probably referring to a thread I started. I've been on trt for 6 yrs but I'm a raw newb at any other oral or injectable AAS so don't listen to anything I said. Jin yes, me no ;^ )
I'd never heard of non-responders until I started trying to figure out what was going on with me, and in addition there are evidently poor responders. And maybe I was expecting too much or doing something wrong, idk. Maybe I am a non-responder or a poor responder, and even though I got my dbol tested I still can't say with 100% certainty that it was good shit so that's another thing you've got to worry about.

I think it probably was your post that I came across while trolling lol. I'm glad I did though. Thanks, dragon!

Ozymandias

Reaction score
There's plenty of other injectable options for all!!!

That does put a smile on my face. Sicwun, to you and Jin's points, I'd still find it interesting to investigate more into injectable Anadrol. Considering what I've seen about guys experiencing appetite suppression on the oral form, it would be cool to see whether appetite suppression would still occur while on an injectable iteration.

New Threads