New to UGB

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Good evening all, new to this forum; found out about this group from the Iron Den. I also see a lot of familiar faces from the Den. Look forward to interacting with all of you and please me patient, I am still updating my profile. Thank you.

Best regards,
Kyle

M.Greger87

Reaction score
Welcome, never been on the den however but in found this site and dont go anywhere else

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Thank you all for the welcomes; yeah, I know I’ve been here for a few weeks already but I realized I was still getting posts here and thought I’d be mindful and thanks to e’ryone that here, pretty much cool group of bodybuilders and muscle/fitness enthusiasts. Best regards, K~

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome, never been on the den however but in found this site and dont go anywhere else

The Iron Den (also on Tapatalk) is similar; @Jin tells me this place is more laid back and younger. The den has more experienced dude; those guys are Varsity...HAHA

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
The Iron Den (also on Tapatalk) is similar; @Jin tells me this place is more laid back and younger. The den has more experienced dude; those guys are Varsity...HAHA
pretty sure the adjectives I used for the Den guys were “grumpier” and “older”. Maybe that equates to
being more experienced!