lantus inslin

Reaction score
Blood glucose was around 133 fasting in morning try 3 tick of nov didnt feel shit . check reading 30min later it was 120 lmao may have to up tick however eating everything it hard to control eating . Trying Portion control and taking meal prep with me

Reaction score
Can you send the information about the pharmacy

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Blood glucose was around 133 fasting in morning try 3 tick of nov didnt feel shit . check reading 30min later it was 120 lmao may have to up tick however eating everything it hard to control eating . Trying Portion control and taking meal prep with me

which version are you talking about? it can easily take longer then 30mins, especially pending what type of Nov you are taking. and did you eat anything with that insulin? i can easily have my sugar at one, take a ton of slin, and then come back 45mins and eat (just check it again to see where its at)...can be the same, lower, higher. the monitor aint going to be 100% accurate either

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
Yes ı can send to you informations.

are you trying to low key source on this board? Several posts have hinted at it.

money1, never use a random source via a message, spend the time and research a proper reputable source. Not the first sole random dude on a forum gives you.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
are you trying to low key source on this board? Several posts have hinted at it.

money1, never use a random source via a message, spend the time and research a proper reputable source. Not the first sole random dude on a forum gives you.

He’s been warned.

I appreciate you looking out though!

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

He’s been warned.

I appreciate you looking out though!

was wondering the same thing. i mean, cool if trying to help out but shit scares me when people start using insulin that arent ready for it. thats one that could kill ya with 1 go at it

Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
I'm sorry if I'm misunderstood, I'm not trying to advertise. I just said you can find what you're looking for.