Dont usually even thinking going online...but steroidsfax.org..?

M.Greger87

Reaction score
Anyone ever tried steroidsfax.org ? Just wondering if its garbage, a scam or even a sting. Again like instated I have never acquired online but someone at worked mentioned them, but the guy doesnt seem too intelligent as far as common sense is concerned. Thank you for your time and help brothers and sisters

M.Greger87

Reaction score
For sure. Think I I it'll all just wait till I bump into someone like I did years ago. Though now I live in the sticks, but it is what it is. Also the guy is like 6'3 and 170 and says he does this and that and eats so much, but all I see him eat is candy at work and he's built like a anatomy skeleton in science class. Lmao.

Gabriel

Reaction score
Got to put some time in researching..truth be told..start with a tried and true

M.Greger87

Reaction score
I will have to do that. Back when I was in bigger towns it was easier, but now I'm in a town of 7,000 ppl so the serious lifters are few and far between. Plus I chose not to associate with anyone I've done time with. So I will be patient and just keep browsing through the archives here. Thanks to all who posted and will post because truthfully it helps. Though it may not seem like much, I would rather wait than get rolled over by some trash situation that was avoidable.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
If your buddy at work orders from them, piggyback onto his order, and buy him a vial for his trouble.

I've done that with a friend before, he was happy to do it. But my buddy was a big boy.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
If your buddy at work orders from them, piggyback onto his order, and buy him a vial for his trouble.

I've done that with a friend before, he was happy to do it. But my buddy was a big boy.

I like this idea. That way if one of you get fuked, the other one takes one for the team too.

Camoninja

Reaction score
That site offers the same as one I ordered from.... some either im about to get ****ed or get a package with a doll giving the middle finger. Im in the same boat. Ive been going to the gym regularly for over 2 years and have yet to run into a local source. I had no choice but to try a damn website. Bring on an infection with a side of corona.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
That site offers the same as one I ordered from.... some either im about to get ****ed or get a package with a doll giving the middle finger. Im in the same boat. Ive been going to the gym regularly for over 2 years and have yet to run into a local source. I had no choice but to try a damn website. Bring on an infection with a side of corona.

I frequently join other gyms for a few months as I like to have a look at different scenery from time to time outside of my home gym.

It is a rare occurrence that within a month or two that I don't either get questions about or offered a source. Typically when I either go to the locker room or take off my headset.

If you are going at the same time everyday and people notice you that are using, they will make contact. Option 2 is to make friends with those who appear to use AAS. This isn't an option for me as I don't speak to people at the gym typically.

Maybe you aren't at the right gyms or just don't look like you lift. Not a jab but not all gyms have "juicers" and they aren't at the gym all of the time.

Camoninja

Reaction score
This one most definitely doesn't have any so far. Ill go at random times from 3:30am all the way to midnight. Lmao, no jab taken at all. Im 5'7 and around 175 with roughly 20% bf. Im actually working on trying to cut that down around 15% or 16%. I definitely don't look like im using, mainly cause I havent since 2012. Instead ive worked on building what I can and cutting body fat before I run another, but also I've been ripped off with vials with nothing but diluted water or oil. Pretty much gave me an infection going through a couple people here.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
This one most definitely doesn't have any so far. Ill go at random times from 3:30am all the way to midnight. Lmao, no jab taken at all. Im 5'7 and around 175 with roughly 20% bf. Im actually working on trying to cut that down around 15% or 16%. I definitely don't look like im using, mainly cause I havent since 2012. Instead ive worked on building what I can and cutting body fat before I run another, but also I've been ripped off with vials with nothing but diluted water or oil. Pretty much gave me an infection going through a couple people here.

Maybe it is your gym. I have found that you can typically find the gym bro bragging juicers around 5-7 pm. They are usually pretty noticeable. I personally try to avoid those time for that very reason lol

I have been approached at Planet Fitness of all places by guys that talked to me about gear so I would think that you could find a connection just about anywhere lol

Good Luck

M.Greger87

Reaction score
If your in a bigger city you shouldn't have issues finding someone. I used to go to conventions and private (out in the woods) powerlifting events and meet people. All depends on how you approach a guy. I'm similair to big swole pump. I dont talk to people and I'm tattooed with a certain look so most people dont approach me often unless they have my business card or it's some girl looking for attention. Lol. This is why i started the arimistane and mk677 just to play a bit and get used to a routine until i get everything else on point in the future. Persevere camoninja and things will fall into place. Have a good one yall

New Threads