Tren runs compared

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
1) 50mg ed + trt test
2) 100mg eod + gram of deca + trt test
3) 100mg eod + trt. Finished with no test and 100mg ed for last 5 weeks.
4) Current: 100mg MWF + 100mg mast MWF + 500mg test

cycles 1&3 were cuts at a significant caloric deficit.

2 was a bulk and current is turning out to be mostly a recomp.

I won’t ever run tren and deca again. Just wasn’t anything special.

I also wont go over 350mg per week again. 350 is plenty.

Noticed no difference in sides ed vs eod vs MWF.

Being on a hard cut and always hungry takes a bigger toll mentally/physically than any aas IME.

I noticed a tendency to want to react poorly to annoyances while on tren and cutting. Nothing that practicing presence and awarensss couldn’t negate. Had some blissful experiences on cycle 3.

Currently my well being is in peak condition. I attribute this to a combination of personal growth, masteron and a better schedule that’s really helped me recently.

my sex drive is relatively unaffected by aas. Probably peaks while on a proper trt dose off cycle. I’m a strange one.

Anyhow, I am really enjoying this run. Firing on all cylinders and aiming to be JAF in the mid 250’s. Just finished week 3 and I’m always amazed how quickly Tren Ace can reshape my physique.

I am experiencing no side effects, my blood pressure is down and training is solid. Can’t ask for more.

Oh, the dreams I’m having are vivid, strange and spectacular.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
1) 50mg ed + trt test
2) 100mg eod + gram of deca + trt test
3) 100mg eod + trt. Finished with no test and 100mg ed for last 5 weeks.
4) Current: 100mg MWF + 100mg mast MWF + 500mg test

Probably doesn't matter but all Ace right?

my sex drive is relatively unaffected by aas. Probably peaks while on a proper trt dose off cycle. I’m a strange one.
Gear seem to have little effect if any on my sex drive. I'm with ya on the TRT dose; just seems to be enough to keep our body thinking it's 21 again but not too much to start other hormones from yo-yo'in.

Gabriel

Reaction score
Finished with no test.. that's what I want to expand on

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Probably doesn't matter but all Ace right?

Gear seem to have little effect if any on my sex drive. I'm with ya on the TRT dose; just seems to be enough to keep our body thinking it's 21 again but not too much to start other hormones from yo-yo'in.

yes. All ace. I’ve never run E.

Finished with no test.. that's what I want to expand on

There are guys who have run tren only for trt for extended amounts of time. I tried tren only for two reasons:

to see what that was like

to limit any bloat/water retention so as to see how lean I could look.

No adverse effects with my limited 6 weeks of no testosterone and tren only.

I enjoy experimenting and although there weren’t any negatives I don’t intend to go tren-no-test again;)

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Running Tren A EOD w good results,
No sides,no complaints!!!

Reactions: Jin

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Must be nice taking Tren I was about to take some until someone here called me a fat **** and to lose 50lbs before taking it won’t mention any names

Was it only 50?

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
Must be nice taking Tren I was about to take some until someone here called me a fat **** and to lose 50lbs before taking it won’t mention any names

I need to lose 20-30 before I run anything more that TRT. All of us are at different locations on our journey

Gabriel

Reaction score
My PRs were with no test...Tren and EQ with Dbol..at 177lbs..incline bench 335..for 4 reps... bent over rows 335...wide grip pull ups with 2 plates...I am thinking test is not always needed..
Who else believes??Who else wants to try?...Come on 335 at 4 reps at 177...???if I was 30 again I would change your mind..but I'm not and all should challenge the concept..NOTHING is carved in stone.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
yes. All ace. I’ve never run E.

There are guys who have run tren only for trt for extended amounts of time. I tried tren only for two reasons:

to see what that was like

to limit any bloat/water retention so as to see how lean I could look.

No adverse effects with my limited 6 weeks of no testosterone and tren only.

I enjoy experimenting and although there weren’t any negatives I don’t intend to go tren-no-test again;)

i heard u need the estrogen from test aromatising to really make the tren work best

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
i heard u need the estrogen from test aromatising to really make the tren work best

So, should I drop the masteron? Because I’m on 500 test with no Ai and no signs of evelated e2.

What do you mean by “work best”?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Yes I know what trt is. I wanted to know what Jin considers trt. I wouldn't have been surprised if he said 500mg....

Nah, I imagine he fills up the syringe like he does his whiskey glass... 3 fingers tall.

Reactions: Jin

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
Yes I know what trt is. I wanted to know what Jin considers trt. I wouldn't have been surprised if he said 500mg....

ahh got it. Your post came right after mine so I assumed you were directing the question at me.

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
i was thinking of doing something similar in oct. just wanna see what tren feels like. i did it 15 yrs ago but i was green and i abused it bad ..so much so id use more then one pin with just tren. my chest would hurt after my shot.
im wiser now so i wont go crazy but im sure ill change my mind a few times before oct. on what i wanna run

Big Mikey

Reaction score
I've used Tren with a typical Decc/test combination. I really liked that stack. Besides the gains I made I felt like some kind of walking Viking myth warrior sex god the whole time. That was cool AF.

New Threads