Tren runs compared

BrotherIron

Reaction score
Toyed with the idea of taking a low dose of tren. Haven't run it in over 10 years. It's the one thing that does impact my aggressive nature and my short fuse becomes no fuse at all. I'd like to think that with the time, age, and maybe even some wisdom would lead my experience to be different this time around.

DOOM

Reaction score
Toyed with the idea of taking a low dose of tren. Haven't run it in over 10 years. It's the one thing that does impact my aggressive nature and my short fuse becomes no fuse at all. I'd like to think that with the time, age, and maybe even some wisdom would lead my experience to be different this time around.
This is one of main reasons I have not used tren in like 3 years. I also get really bad insomnia. Too much tren makes DOOM crazy!!

Reaction score
About 10 weeks but I cut the test back down to TRT at week 8. I'm just running out the bottle of tren now at 150/wk until its gone.

I was not impressed with Mast, overall.

Everyone seems to rave about mast but I also was not really all that impressed. Tren on the other hand, amazing drug.

Reactions: Jin

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I didn't like Test/Tren/Mast combo either. No idea how people use it for leaning out, it gave me ravenous hunger.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
me too banging the wife 3 times a day and jerking off inbetween gets old

I got that with Test/Tren, but when Mast was added, nothing. Felt no extra sex drive. Same stuff/source too.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
take more then, how did you cope with a sex ban in the marital bed

I got that with Test/Tren, but when Mast was added, nothing. Felt no extra sex drive. Same stuff/source too.