Thanks

is this cycle making me sick?

Hey guys, ill give you as manydetails as I can here, n I want to know if anyone has ever experienced, or heard of this before.

I started pinning 2 weeks ago, running test e and deca. kick starting with tbol for 4 weeks at 50mg ed, but I've bumped that up to 70mg ed as I'm not really feeling much from that. first 4 weeks I'm also pinning 300mg test p ew also.

so I pin Monday, wednesday and Friday, alternating test p and test e, with test p and deca. ie. Monday pin test p and test e, weds pin test p and deca, Friday test p and test e, Monday test p and deca and so on.

I'm running axed at .5 eod, and caber at .5 e3d. both of which I've never used before.

anyway pretty much the next day after my first pin I started feeling like I had the flu, it would die off for a day then come back now I just feel like shit all the time. I'm talking sore eyes, aching muscles, hot flushes, real bad sweating at night far worse than I've ever had before falling asleep on my dinner break ect ect.

at first I thought test flu, but its just not giving.

all oils and orals are veyron pharma, except the caber with is from manpower.

now I know veyron has bad pip, which by the way I'm getting and it is bad, but I can live with a little pain. but I've never read anywhere about getting sick from veyron.

source is good, checked out with some guys I trust.

if its not the juice I might just be sick in general n need a few days off, but I've been training through it.

cheers guys, if you want anymore info just ask.
    If I don't see ya through week, I'll see ya through window. Let's dance!!!!

Thanks

Re: is this cycle making me sick?

You might have a little case of "test flu" bro. I have heard of this before. How much test are you pinning weekly total? Also you could be having an allergic reaction to the BA or BB contained in the solution. Does it happen right after you pin everytime???

Thanks

Originally Posted by beasto View Post
    You might have a little case of "test flu" bro. I have heard of this before. How much test are you pinning weekly total? Also you could be having an allergic reaction to the BA or BB contained in the solution. Does it happen right after you pin everytime???
    I'm pinning 600mg test e ew and 300 test p ew (test p for 4 weeks) I'm also pinning 400mg deca ew.

I hope its not an allergic reaction, I have to say my friend is running test p on its own from the same lab, he has terrible pip, to the point where he is struggling to sit down, but no 'flu' symptoms.

I have some pip, worse than I have ever had before, but its more of an inconvenience.

as for do I get it straight after I pin, well with me pinning 3 times I always have it.

I don't want to come off cycle if its just cuz I'm just run down, but if its the gear then ill bin the lot cus I can't handle this for 16 weeks.

Thanks

Hey brother I agree with beasto . I had test flu on my first cycle and I felt like u. Just give it time. U should be better with in days. Just drink lots of water.

Thanks

Hi Mike having heard from you in a while. Ok brotha Beasto and Jada has talked about test flu my point will be blood. Did you get blood check to see where you at before start? how RBC`s and E2 levels and all this stuff? just to make sure we can cover all the bases here you know. If you having this kind of reaction try to drop the Test prop and see if theres any changes. If youu can can get blood and post the results so we can check it out and help you out if you have any questions.

Thanks

Could be test flu. Could be from the caber. Try dropping the caber completely and see if that does the trick. As long as you're taking an AI and keeping E levels in check you shouldn't need it with that dose. Just good to have on hand. If that doesn't help and you don't feel better in a few days then drop the prop and then we can go from there. That's my best guess

Thanks

^^^We had another bro on here say the caber made him physically ill I believe... it was Get Some or CashOut if I remember correctly? It's been a long week.

Thanks

Id start by dropping the caber. It makes me feel like a bag of ass if i even look at it for too long...
    US Goverment Policy: If It Ain't Broken, Fix It Till It Is.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,098 Times in 7,789 Posts
    Prami makes you Ill not caber. It's test flu. Drop the prop and it will stop.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

Thanks for all the replies guys.

Think i will start by dropping the prop, cus i can live with out the pip from that. If that doesn't help i will drop the Caber too.....

Its a big learning curve knowing what your body likes and dislikes. Just glad you guys have got my back.